Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Dreamer

User ImageHello~
Got another one for ya. For the 100 Days of Art Challenge, I will be drawing 2 freebs.
(Or more, if I am able)

Please post a ref image of what you'd like and any info that needs to go with it.
Art will look something like the image on the left.

Sorry, I won't get to everyone... but you can submit your request in the event for a
chance to be drawn by a different artist (There are 46 artists participating).
But please make sure to read the rules of the thread.

Link to the main thread:
User Image

Thanks!

Finished:
Misty Mountains
lntoner
Stephanie Stevens

Anxious Cat

beautiful art style

consider me? ♥
User Image

The Lord Hades's Princess

Beloved Doll

23,415 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Would you consider drawing my leanne sidhe, Nadette?

User Image

Mia Miraculous's Significant Otter

Star-Crossed Dreamer

16,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Hi!
Love you sample emotion_kirakira
Please consider my OC
Good luck with your challenge!
Oh that sounds like fun, I've been meaning to try something like a 100 art challenge for practice, but I'm scared I'll get lazy half way through it xD

Snippet of bio
Snippet: Hello I would like to introduce Wren,
She is a girl who at a young age didn't know what she wanted in life. She liked art, video games, and loved going out at night to the movies. She wasn't very outgoing or sociable due to anxiety and depression. Yet she always finds a way to hide behind a smile. Due to meeting the right person and drawing close to them she is more sociable, goes outside, and takes in the little things she normally would have missed. Wren even bought a husky that she spends all her time with so that old habits that made her miserable didn't return.

Art by: Me
User Image
Art by:ThePrincePhantom
User Image
Name you want to appear on the art: 100 Day Event
Reference Images:

User Image

Pay attention to: White hair, dark skin, red eyes~ ouo
Others: I neeeeeeeeeed art! OUO

PS no pressure XD;; I'm just here to support you while shamelessly seeking art lol

Invisible Dreamer

ava_457
Oh that sounds like fun, I've been meaning to try something like a 100 art challenge for practice, but I'm scared I'll get lazy half way through it xD

Snippet of bio
She is a girl who at a young age didn't know what she wanted in life. She liked art, video games, and loved going out at night to the movies. She wasn't very outgoing or sociable due to anxiety and depression. Yet she always finds a way to hide behind a smile. Due to meeting the right person and drawing close to them she is more sociable, goes outside, and takes in the little things she normally would have missed. Wren even bought a husky that she spends all her time with so that old habits that made her miserable didn't return.

User Image
User Image

Oh trust me, I know the feeling. xD; For this you can choose what mode to enter with. Easy, normal or hard, whatever works best. Then there's ghost mode where you can draw whatever you want at your leisure.
I'm in easy mode, since most of what I have time for are doodles. u3u

Pretty OC~

Invisible Dreamer

Such nice requests already~ uwu I'll bbl tonight to draw. Thanks for posting, y'all.

Hopeless Dreamer

Maybe this gal whee
Selini
ava_457

Snippet of bio

User Image
User Image

Oh trust me, I know the feeling. xD; For this you can choose what mode to enter with. Easy, normal or hard, whatever works best. Then there's ghost mode where you can draw whatever you want at your leisure.
I'm in easy mode, since most of what I have time for are doodles. u3u

Pretty OC~

Oh that's cool I would probably do easy mode as well cause I think my art is doodle status too xD
and thank you ^w^

Tipsy Streaker

Hello there! I hope you consider my OC: Thread Link. She's a Vampire/Demon and I am craving some sexy, badass, or cute art of her. Her bio is there as well as 1 piece that was done of her if you draw her I will add it to my collection on my thread <3.

Thank you for reading~

Shy Receiver

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Would you consider any of these avatars?

User Image

User Image

User Image

Long-time Spook

Reference Images:
User Image
User Image

Pay attention to: Her stitches can come apart and float. She has two short tails and one long.
Others: Feel free to dress her in anything gothic lolita, mostly wears black
ps. you can do it! good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas