Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much is my art worth?

pls comment -- thinking about selling but I feel like my art sucks lol 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Bashful Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Waffles! 25
Hi there!! I was just wondering if you could consider drawing my oc? Here's a reference page if you don't mind! Reference I hope that you could please consider her! Thank you sooooo much in advanced!!!
9 m
Kokoro Senpai

Hi. I'd love to see your drawn interpretation of my avi. heart

Hi! Please post up a screen shot of your avatar (:

Familiar Galaxy

9,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I would love it if you could draw my avi! I'd also love to do an art trade! You can see some of my art on my instagram (in my signature).
If you do draw me, I'd like a slim body with some curves
Kokoro Senpai
9 m
Kokoro Senpai

Hi. I'd love to see your drawn interpretation of my avi. heart

Hi! Please post up a screen shot of your avatar (:

It is my current avatar. I don't plan on changing it anytime soon. I don't have anywhere to upload a screenshot to to be able to post a screenshot, but I can give you the picture from my closet. It may appear smaller than my avi as I'm posting anyway though.. http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/outfit/ava/cb/d6/71cb33ad30cd6cb.png
Hurricane Fangy
I would love it if you could draw my avi! I'd also love to do an art trade! You can see some of my art on my instagram (in my signature).
If you do draw me, I'd like a slim body with some curves

Sure! I would love to as well!

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
consider drawing my Pocket Monster(aka Pokemon) trainer coordinator w/Emolga please?

★ Emolga, i choose you! ★
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Name: Rei
Height: average
Body: Slim petite
Eyes: green (as shown)
Hair: as pictured
Skin Tone: light tan
w/Pokemon: Emolga
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

heres music to inspire you & perhaps give you an idea for a pose

pekonkon's Stud

This or this please. . v .

rizumary's Oppa

Hot Ladykiller

carvernosam

Hello! I posted it! (: I hope you like it! I might ink it but there's a chance I'll change the body shape. I was so focused on the face I forgot to look at the body shape. I realized it was a more thick body shape and I feel like it looks weird with the face shape since it's so slim.
9 m

Hi! I finished! Sorry it was more like a rough sketch. I was picturing your avatar like praying for the spirits around her buuuuut I'm just not that great LOL. I hope you like it despite that!
Hurricane Fangy

Hi! I finished! I hope you like it heart
I initially was going to draw her more reserved and shy but I don't know what happened LOL
Kukuro Kun

Hi! You already posted in this forum lol. I drew it before but just didn't have time to post it until now!
I drew two. The first one is very much incomplete (I got really lazy but I'll fix it up in the future LOL)
I hope you like them! whee
Kokoro Senpai
9 m

Hi! I finished! Sorry it was more like a rough sketch. I was picturing your avatar like praying for the spirits around her buuuuut I'm just not that great LOL. I hope you like it despite that!

It's awesome. Thank you! heart

Feline Senshi

14,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Could you draw Olette in an outfit please?
User Image User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces