Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Metroluck1's Waifu

Questionable Citizen

8,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
This is Azurie, she is a half dragon half fox. She does not have those veins on her face so please do not include those if you decide to draw her. She does however have fox ears. But her fox ears do not have fur, they have white scales. She is very pale and weak/sickly most of the time. If you decide to draw her, thank you and I love you XD if you have any questions, I would love to answer them heart

User Image
Rewinded VHS

Check out my request thread?
click

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

hiiiiiiiiii <3
User Image

Delicious Sweetheart

14,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Signature Look 250
Maybe my avi?
Hello!
Consider my girl Itomi?

She tough, 10/10 will fight.
But she also, cries a lot more than she would like? She tries to project her tough attitude to the world but it crumbles around her bff.

She also loves to fluster people, and is 1000% soft for all animals

Some alternate outfits
Also the images link to their full size c:

User Image
User Image

Self-sustaining Egg

Hi! Perhaps consider them?
Finny Brandt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Franky Fritz

or these avis?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thanks for the opportunity! c:

Hallowed Consumer

Yin Wolvern

Here you go!
User Image

Hallowed Consumer

Yume Yokohama

Did a quick sketch of one of your characters! they're rly cute
User Image

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
Rewinded VHS
Yin Wolvern

Here you go!
User Image

Omg tht's so freaking cute, I love it so much!!! Thank you!! heart heart heart

Huaweii's Fav

please consider one of my kiddos here! thankyu yum_puddi

Santiago:
User Image
Alt Design!
User Image

She can be drawn wearing basically anything! Her eyes are an electric blue under her bangs.

Miss/Lady Lovely & Miss Moody:
User Image User Image
Miss Moody's Dress
User Image User Image User Image User Image

They're my One Piece OCs!
Miss/Lady Lovely: She's 5'3" and in her 20s! She's a very cheerful person, just like a ray of sunshine! She's optimistic about everything and always sees the best in people. Constantly flirts with Kasai.
Miss Moody: She's 9'7" (will probably change that but she's really tall) and in her 30s-40s! She's a very gloomy person and seriously pessimistic about everything.

Kasai:
User Image
his hat should look like this (it's basically the one he's wearing but red and the pompoms should be white!)
User Image User Image

and extra outfits

some expressions too he's mainly just grinning or smirking though jerk
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Kasai is my One Piece OC! He's 6'8" and 24y/o. He has the powers of the Shadow-Shadow fruit, a Logia type devil-fruit. It gives him the power to hide in shadows and to steal another person's shadow (and in turn become their shadow clone). He's 100% a player and a total charmer and loves to taunt and flirt with people, usually at the same time. He ALWAYS wears his hat, as it's very important to him, but if it's easier to draw him hatless feel free! More importantly, he's also Priscilla and Marina's brother!

Marina:
User Image
Marina is my One Piece OC! She's 5'9", 26 y/o and half-siren. She has the powers of the Aqua-Aqua fruit, a Logia type devil-fruit. It gives her the power to turn into freshwater! She's pretty chill and a laidback lady. More importantly, she's also Priscilla and Kasai's older sister!

Silk Pillar:
User Image
and his outfit!
User Image User Image

My Demon Slayer OC! He's actually a demon. He's very serene, elegant and graceful. He uses his ribbons as weapons too! He doesn't actually wear the blindfold but if you want to draw him wearing it that's fine! also he's like 7ft

Princess Dulce:
User Image
She's the princess of Delacrem Kingdom! She's shy depending on who she's talking to and gets flustered pretty easily. Currently crushing on Priscilla!

Priscilla:
Reference:
User Image

I'd prefer if she was drawn in one of these! if that's okay ^^
User Image User Image

also expressions (she mainly just looks angry/annoyed anyway)
User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Priscilla is my One Piece OC! She's a 4'6" 17 y/o kunoichi with an incredibly short temper and a helluva attitude. She loves animals (especially tigers) and her pet monkey, Fancy! Although she looks like a toddler she's scarily strong and will annihilate you if you talk down to her. Also! If she's drawn with the tattoo her left eye should be yellow.
VERY IMPORTANT: SHE IS COMPLETELY FLATCHESTED! PRACTICALLY NO BOOBS AT ALL! TIDDYLESS! So, PLEASE DON'T draw her with boobs! She's just got really, really small ones.
even more importantly (because its cool) she can look like these (but purple, like the one under it) due to the effect of the tattoo. The colour changes based on how angry she is too! Black means she's absolutely furious.

Nero:
Some things he'd probably wear. Feel free to mix and match, or add in your own styles!
User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

Here're some of the various expressions he usually has!
Nero is a Nephilim! He's very playful and easily amused. He's also kind of a masochist/sadist? He likes messing around with people too. He has pale skin, short pink hair (like in the other three references) and blue eyes, along with pointy red horns, a black tail and black angel wings. When he's in his human form, his wings are smaller (like the mini angel wings items) and his horns become smaller too. His halo is always dripping though. He's also a big fan of pastels and cutesy fashion styles such as Decora, Fairy Kei and Yami Kawaii!

poison-type gym leader:
She's a Poison type Gym Leader! Her team consists of Toxtricity, Salazzle, Toxapex, Gengar and Drapion. She looks weird but is actually a really nice person! Despite her bored and expressionless look she's always quite cheerful. She can be VERY sarcastic at times, but who isn't? Her other expressions are some of these. She likes hanging out with the other gym leaders, so drawing her with any of them (specifically Allister) would be amazing!

Kaori Akiyama:
Hero Outfit/Casual:
User Image
Drawing her in the school uniform is welcome too!

(would love art of her with katsuki bakugo or ochaco uraraka! or in worse case scenario mineta.)
She's a UA Student! Kaori's super lively and a huge people person, but can get annoyed sometimes. She likes to poke fun at people and is incredibly dumb but in a good and loveable way.

Kitten:
User Image
Her collar can be drawn smaller and she should have shackles/chains on her legs! She's also really short and her eyes go red with yellow rings when she's angry/cunning. Also has sharp teeth!

Galactic Inquisitor

Please consider drawing one of my OCs! n un

Bracken
- His gallery

Jeye

Lira

Mellow

Nina
- She can be drawn without shoes, or with shoes of your choice

Olita

Rusa

Hallowed Consumer

Giga Paladin acefreedom

I wasn't confident drawing someone sexy by your new oc is rly cute!
User Image

Hallowed Consumer

Yin Wolvern

Glad you like it!

Wealthy Vampire

12,050 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Consider Rhodes?
Trying to get action poses for him. Such as running, climbing a latter, crouched down, gun drawn, writing a traffic ticket, yawning or holding a gunshot wound on his arm/shoulder. . Anything other than standing still and smiling.
Blonde hair, blue eyes, needs to be wearing his red glasses and uniform. The most recent photo is his uniform.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

xiuyin's Husbando

please consider any of these avis?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff