Fried mushrooms 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Grilled Tomatoes 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Hi! This is a Promotional Challenge for 100 Days of Art.

Please post your request and I will choose someone to draw.
I may not get to everyone in this thread, but you can submit your request in the event for a chance to be drawn by a different artist! Please be sure to read the rules first though~
There are currently 46 artists in the event!

Link to the main thread:
User Image

So come in, and show off, and I'll pick a few of ye. Bribing me is not allowed I think xd These are meant to be free rolleyes rofl

Probably be pen & paper sketches, as I no longer have PaintTool SAI, and no clue on how to use Krita 3nodding

Also I kind of prefer Avis
and not drawing real life you/your pets either 3nodding

Dapper Dabbler

My firbolg son perhaps? or him with his future bf? emotion_kirakira

My Son

Elijah (Eh-Lye-ah)
Normally 9' but can shrink down to 7'
Nature Cleric
Firbolg
Neutral Good
Country bumpkin, innocent bby, kinda weird, goober, naive but not unintelligent, loves owlbears, and loves to cook. Likes learning too...kinda crushing on Illinade but hasn't made the romantic connection just yet.

User Image

DMPC
Illinade
Can stand about 8' but is usually seen standing 6'+
Rogue
Aasimar
Jovial, kind of a prankster, kind, can be uber intimidating, nice guy, crazy strong, likes stew, supposedly has a growing sort of puppy cush on Elijah but isn't showing it yet.

Illinade has had 2 looks so far in the campaign. The first being the reference images, for the most part. Either with armor or in a "Will Turner" like casual wear. The other is his "war" appearance. His hair is shaved down (think buzz cut) and he has stubble. He can be drawn either way.

These the images the DM gave for Illinade
User Image
User Image

The two arts I have of them together uwu

User Image
User Image

Eloquent Lover

Seek to be worth knowing...
-Stalkstalkstalk- >w>
Here are some of my favorite avatars:
User Image User Image User Image

...rather than be well known.
i hope you like these!

User Image

angel girl with a blue halo
User Image
User Image

magic boy with pointy ears
User Image

sheep girl
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250

Eloquent Lover

Seek to be worth knowing...
Bump for Wrayth~

...rather than be well known.
Would you consider one of my babes~? heart
Or checkout my Toyhou.se to see the rest of my babs!

Sleepy Girl Avi-
User Image

Turani Kiana- [Bard]
Without capeUser Image
With capeUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Sassy bard that grew up on her family farm and left to become a traveling musician with her ex when she was 18. She likes music, booze, fashion, and people. She plays the lute that can also somehow play heavy metal

Tsuki Yamada-
(Shipped with Hanako Nakamura!)
She’s a bit of a ditzy girl that wears way too many accessories and loves all things cute.
The bows and accessories in her hair are supposed to be all throughout her hair, the top of her head and pigtails. Her skirt has colorful jingle bells sewn onto the bottom of each pleat and she wears a black bracelet on her wrist
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanako Nakamura- [Belongs to YinWolvern]
(Shipped with Tsuki Yamada!)
Head delinquent of her school and daughter of a yakuza mob boss. Loving and protective girlfriend to Tsuki heart Hanako also wears a pink bracelet on her wrist
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hikari Castillo- [Quirk: Animal Morph]
(Shipped with Hanta Sero)
Quirk: Animal Morph
She can morph into any animal that she's seen in person but can only morph five times a day. If she morphs more than five times she will be stuck as whatever animal she morphed into for 24 hours. When she morphs, she loses her clothes, so her classmates have seen her naked a handful of times.

Personality: She is a very bright and confident individual and likes to express herself through fashion and dance. She is half Japanese(mom) and half Mexican(dad)

Octavia- [Hazbin Hotel OC]
Her outfit is a short off the shoulder sweater dress with thigh high boots! Though if you want, feel free to play dressup!
She’s a very popular burlesque dancer in hell, her stage name being Nightshade. The stars around her are optional.
Personality: Confident, Persuasive, Charming, Intelligent

Celeste Kizakura- [Quirk: Unicorn]
(Shipped with Izuku Midoriya)
User ImageUser Image
School Uniforms
She wears her pink high tops and thigh high socks with her uniform
User ImageUser Image

Quirk: Unicorn
In addition to exceptional running speed, Celeste's quirk mainly focuses around healing. She can heal simple sicknesses and surface wounds. Her horn secretes a healing oil that, not only makes it constantly look shiny and magical, but when applied to skin makes the regenerating process quicker than normal and to heal a sickness, one must ingest the oil. Every time she needs to produce more oil, it takes up a good chunk of her energy. If she overdoes it she can pass out from exhaustion, so she needs to make sure that her energy levels are stable. The larger the injury, the more oil it takes to heal. If someone was fatally injured she wouldn't be able to heal them completely but would be able to at least get them semi stable until further help arrives. She is also able to cure the effects of certain poisons as long as she knows exactly what poison she's dealing with. She has to know what it is, what it's components are, and what it does otherwise her quirk won't work. She cannot heal severe illnesses or broken bones.

Personality:
Celeste is a bright young woman who loves to help others, a lot of the time putting others before herself. She is highly intelligent and friendly to pretty much everyone she meets

Kikio-San's Queen

Daring Dabbler

Hello, Wrayth! n_n

I wish you all of the best of luck with this spirit challenge. You got this~ And, since I am here, I'll add a request here for your consideration.

Meet Serephina! ^ ^ She is my first RPC here on Gaia.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Otherwise, I love my current form too. I find there's something refreshing about appearing normal every now and then.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you for considering~!

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Bump for a friend. *big cheesy grin*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items