Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Raider

8,050 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
emotion_rainbow emotion_ghost emotion_rainbow
no samples because i'm messing around with a tablet that ain't mine. not first come first serve.
:U

viatorai's Waifu

Mewling Millionaire

🌙 d**k away!

I'd love art of my warlock from WoW, Rhai'rael, and/or her wife (played by my irl wife!), Lindraellil!

Rhai: (I have a bio for her here if you wanna know more about her!)
Notes:
♥ The first picture below is her main reference for armor/hair/skin colors. The rest are just for further inspiration!
♥ Rhai is very curvy and feminine!
♥ She has horns. I'd prefer the basic shape to stay the same, but feel free to play with size/color/etc.
♥ The green markings on her hands are scars. Think about what a deep gash would look like once healed, and then turn it green and glowy, and that's how hers are!
♥ If you don't want to draw her armor, then your best bet would be a Morticia Addams style dress! Included some examples below her refs!
♥ If you DO want to draw her armor, and decide to color it, feel free to leave out the green flames on her armor! In theory, they'd only really appear while she's using her magic. Realistically, the flames would also be real, and not just a texture!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
alt outfits:

Lin:
Notes:
♥ Lin is very tall and beefy, not thin and agile like her in-game model would suggest! Like this!
♥ Her hair is much longer than most of the pictures suggest! It actually goes down past her hips like in the drawn full-body ref!
♥ She has a long scar across her face like in the pictures. You're welcome to add any additional scars, but please make sure this one exists at least!
♥ If you DON'T want to draw her armor (can't blame you!), she would likely wear something similar to this aesthetic! I added a few more examples below her refs!
User Image
(open ^ for full-size!)
alt outfits:

Also if you like music inspos, literally like... any song by In this moment gives me hella vibes for them! Promise, Black Wedding, and Sick Like Me are definitely go-to's for me when looking for inspo for them! Especially Rhai!

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
Would one of my MHA OCs interest you to help you play around with the tablet~? > u < heart

((Added their toyhou.ses, though all are still WIP, for more image references if needed~))
Villain: Archane [Quirk: Spider]
((The red dots are his 6 other eyes~))
User ImageUser Image

Hero-to-be: Yui Kagami [Quirk: Chameleon]
User ImageUser Image

Hero-to-be: Ere Mitsugu [Quirk: Dog (Shiba Inu)]
((Always looking for couple pics of her and Kirishima Eijiro if the mood ever strikes anyone's fancy heart ))
User ImageUser Image

Hero-to-be: Reika Fujimori [Quirk: Plant Mimicry]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
May I get art of my avi-based OC, Skyy?
User Image

She's a Korean graffiti artist.

Shounen

consider my boy maybe? :')

Anxious Cat

consider one of these? ♡

one of my ocs
icarus -
[ x ] ◄ click for more details
User Image User Image

alfirineth -
User Image

fferyl -
User Image

tonhu
[ x ] ◄ click for more details User Image

talvi -
User Image User Image

or one of my avis
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Galactic Inquisitor

Please consider drawing any of these:

Awn
- Her gallery

main ref -

User Image

colour ref -

User Image

Clover
- Her gallery

User Image

Feyan
- His gallery

User Image

Ignis
- Her gallery

outfit 1 -

User Image

outfit 2 -
- You can leave off the goggles

User Image

Katan
- Her gallery

User Image

Tsaka
- Her gallery
- She has multiple outfits, which you can see on the left in her gallery. I've only put two of them below

outfit 1

User Image

outfit 2

User Image

Verdigris
- Their gallery

User Image

(Or anyone else from my toyhouse c: )

Regal Himedere

maybe my oc, saika?

or this avatar, please?
User Image
User Image
User Image

thanks for considering~

Proxy Raider

8,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Marinity

: U
User Image

viatorai's Waifu

Mewling Millionaire

HiddenBlock
Marinity

: U
User Image

🌙 fkn CUTE
tysm!

Dapper Businessman

Consider one of my D&D ocs?

Io:

His name is just Io, and he is a Changeling Druid/Ranger. Io was born artificially, from a Druid cult called “The Portal”, using the base of another changeling called “The Father”, basically in a form of scientific necromancy to avoid the illegalities of using it magically.
Io was taught by the Portal how to transform, because Druids can wildshape and Changelings naturally can change their forms however they see fit, given they’ve seen their target form before. For Io, he was raised into an assassin, and takes down the Portal’s enemies as they direct him. Io, rather than choose the forms of animals or people, has a fondness for insects and therefor deals out his missions by turning into a variety of insects, namely ones such as the Kepito spider, the white morpho butterfly, the dead leaf mantis, the gigas millipede, and the Common housefly, among others.
Quiet and efficient, Io can only speak Druidic, which makes his attempts to take human forms for trickery difficult, as it blows his cover once he is asked questions in his disguise; druidic is a secret language few know and understand.
He doesn’t really make facial expressions, he has large eyes with dark lids, and he doesn’t have any eyebrows
The thing between io’s Arms is an excess membrane that shielded him when he was created, and it’s fused to his sides like webbing
Despite being unemotional and cold, he has a soft spot for insects and is more agreeable and friendly when he can share in them
User Image
User Image
User Image

Plauge/Asbjorn

His name is Asbjorn Halvorsenn, but he is internationally known as the phenomena called “Plauge”. This is because rats follow him everywhere he goes; A rouge, Asbjorn has something called the “Curse of the Rat King”, which causes his blood to turn into rats upon contact with the air, and he subsequently controls these rats to aid him in heists of valuables, among other things. He’s quiet and keeps to himself, and gets along better with his rodent companions than most people, however that doesn’t stop him from using his high charisma and laying on thick charms to others in order to get what he wants.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Valequinn:

He doesn’t have to be drawn with the hat on his head, he also wears it around his neck sometimes
Valequinn is a half-elf and a very kind young man, but he has difficulty relating to others or understanding other people. He’s infected with a parasite that turns him into a giant monster called “The Vice”, and the cure is the “Green Envy” flowers he carries in the pouch on his hip.
Valequinn is a Ranger, and excells at forested areas, and activities such as collecting and scavenging. He often acts without talking to others about what he’s doing first, as he doesn’t pick up on social ques very well, and it can lead to him accidentally hurting feelings even if he didn’t mean it. He’s a gentle soul at heart and doesn’t want to harm anyone if he can help it.
It’s not easy to see, but he actually has long hair, it’s just tied into a braid in the back.
User Image
User Image

Viirala

She may look like a drow, but she’s a Quasi-ceremorphed mindflayer; Meaning she’s kind of like..part octopus with physic powers to be really blunt.
Because of her stance between worlds, she is used as a bounty hunter for her Elder Brain and collects information by taking down her assigned targets. Her class is Arcane Assassin/Rouge, though technically a Bounty Hunter.
The things on her face are armor plates and they cover holes in her face where her tentacles can retract
User Image
User Image

Margrave:

A tiefling warlock, Margrave is highly chaotic for the sake of chaos. Having been saved from the verge of death, he was long ago rescued by the Phoenix demon Vizath, who made a contract with the tiefling to be his patron, granting Margrave not only newfound power, but changing his appearance as well from an unremarkable young man to a pheonix-like, beautiful appearance in Vizath’s image. To repay his debt to Vizath, Margrave is all too happy to fulfil his god’s requirement; Vizath feeds off the power of chaos, so in the mortal realm where Margrave resides, he must create chaos to feed that power back to his demonic patron. He is appointedly Vizath’s apostle, and utilizes not only his magical prowess, but his flirtatious nature and love of trickery to aid him in causing trouble wherever he goes.
His horn is a closed loop, something he was merely born with.
User Image
User Image

Rils Hazelwick:

Firstly an alchemist, secondly a con-man, Rils lives his life to swindle others and make a ton of coin while doing it. Deception is just second nature, no matter how outlandish his next new scheme is. Even if he travels in a group, he’s always far from trusting them, and even further to lend himself to their aid if it means he’ll lose money. He’s very possessive of his material belongings, and his main scheme is to trick people into buying bogus potions with his flimflammery and blinding charisma.
He was originally, however, named Ronan Ulliman, and he’s the 32nd son of a highly esteemed Alchemist. Always having to fight for a place at the table, or even affection, Rils sought his father’s attention by attempting to create a philosopher’s stone- A mistake that costed him his left hand. His hand is now a metal frame encompassed by yellow magic, which as a Rouge/wizard multiclass, he transforms the metal within it into his thieves tools, such as lockpicks.
User Image
User Image

Thank-you very much for your time!

Versatile Gaian

8,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
1) u r a very cool bunny
2) do you draw men?

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150

Consider one of my boys if they please you?

Sabor
                                "I'm sure it'll all be fine. . .yeah. . .that's what it's gonna be. . .fine. . ."
                                Note: It was indeed, not fine.
                                Pirate Captain - Flirtatious - Boisterous

Foxglove
                                "Ah yes, they're all writhing in agony, can't wait a single second can they? Well I'll show them pain and it isn't the common cold."
                                Healer - Serious - Consistently Annoyed

RiiSook
                                "They say the world ends when someone can touch the gods, and a new one begins. Do you think it will be better?"
                                Shaman (Illusion magic) - Quiet - Kind

¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸¸.·xxxxXXX

Proxy Raider

8,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yin Wolvern

gaia_pawstamp emotion_rainbow User Image

Proxy Raider

8,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100