Want Free Art?

Gold 0.58490566037736 58.5% [ 93 ]
Yes! *posts a reference* 0.41509433962264 41.5% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 159 ]

Relentless Conversationalist

Elzia Irithyl
PoisonousDahlia
Elzia Irithyl

YES D: It happens to me a lot, though since my laptop is old and slow lol. But the good thing is, the most amount of people I've seen in his stream was like... 12 people, so it's not that bad.

I need to get going to the store to go buy some stuff for my sauce! Having spaghetti tonight for dinner!

Yum! I had.. er.. still have.. a bunch of barbeque stuff lol
GO!! GO GET THAT GLORIOUS FOOD! o3o

Mushrooms, peppers, olives and other REALLY GREAT STUFF will be going in my sauce emotion_kirakira

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PoisonousDahlia
Vanna1994
That sounds pretty good xd
I just threw some popcorn chicken in the oven for my supper tonight ^.^

Sounds delicious! I am going to add some really bomb stuff to my sauce! Screw the canned boring crap! I am going with peppers, mushroom, olives and other good things. What all are you having with your chicken?

Nice xd
It was just chicken with some miracle wip xd

kyoshi_nagamura's Problem

Wrathful Healer

PoisonousDahlia
Elzia Irithyl
PoisonousDahlia

I need to get going to the store to go buy some stuff for my sauce! Having spaghetti tonight for dinner!

Mushrooms, peppers, olives and other REALLY GREAT STUFF will be going in my sauce emotion_kirakira

You lost me o3o not a big fan of any of those lol
I'm... a picky eater .-.

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
Vanna1994
Hinata_alive chan 101
I don't know who to draw :< there to many none simple avi's

I don't think anyone would mind if you simplifed their avi a bit though ^.^

you think so?

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Hinata_alive chan 101
Vanna1994
Hinata_alive chan 101

you think so?

I think a lot of people requesting in the AF understand how complex some of the items can be to draw. I really don't think they'd mind ^.^

Lonely Lover

13,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
Vanna1994
Hinata_alive chan 101
Vanna1994
Hinata_alive chan 101

you think so?

I think a lot of people requesting in the AF understand how complex some of the items can be to draw. I really don't think they'd mind ^.^

smile ok ill try to simple fie there avis if i cant draw an item on them but ill still try my best to make it look good ^^

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Hinata_alive chan 101
Vanna1994
Hinata_alive chan 101
Vanna1994
Hinata_alive chan 101

you think so?

smile ok ill try to simple fie there avis if i cant draw an item on them but ill still try my best to make it look good ^^

All right, Good luck! ^.^

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

rofl There is no reason why we wouldn't! Unless she was an evil B**** and wanted to kill me emotion_0A0 Then we would be having some big issues....and I would wonder about your taste in girls...but maybe she would be holding you hostage?! emotion_jawdrop
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

Considering my previous choices, i cant help but question my own choice in women...Annie is different though, there's just something special about her, something i cant explain and dont understand, something that draws me to her that i cant resist, like she is a part of myself.

I dont know when or how i got this way, only that i did, and i know the moment i realized i did- you see- there was a moment where she was going to leave, before all of this got anywhere near where it is, and i just, i broke down- i mean i REALLY broke down- and she was just a friend, i bawled like a baby- that's when i knew. That's when i knew exactly how i felt.

Vanna1994
PoisonousDahlia
Vanna1994
That sounds pretty good xd
I just threw some popcorn chicken in the oven for my supper tonight ^.^

Sounds delicious! I am going to add some really bomb stuff to my sauce! Screw the canned boring crap! I am going with peppers, mushroom, olives and other good things. What all are you having with your chicken?

Nice xd
It was just chicken with some miracle wip xd

Not even ranch?!

Elzia Irithyl
PoisonousDahlia
Elzia Irithyl
PoisonousDahlia

You lost me o3o not a big fan of any of those lol
I'm... a picky eater .-.

Ooohhh, well, my sauce turned out SUPER good and the only thing that it was missing from that list was the peppers sweatdrop

Melodious Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
PoisonousDahlia
TimelessMelodie_2012
PoisonousDahlia
TimelessMelodie_2012
ISNT IT! whee

So one day, when I have the money and the figure, I am going to buy some of these outfits and I will wear them

Me too....I working on it right now.

I know that my birthday is coming up so many I will find a way to use some birthday money...if I get any sweatdrop

Ask for money? Ask for the dress?

rpcloud
PoisonousDahlia

rofl There is no reason why we wouldn't! Unless she was an evil B**** and wanted to kill me emotion_0A0 Then we would be having some big issues....and I would wonder about your taste in girls...but maybe she would be holding you hostage?! emotion_jawdrop
User Image

Considering my previous choices, i cant help but question my own choice in women...Annie is different though, there's just something special about her, something i cant explain and dont understand, something that draws me to her that i cant resist, like she is a part of myself.

I dont know when or how i got this way, only that i did, and i know the moment i realized i did- you see- there was a moment where she was going to leave, before all of this got anywhere near where it is, and i just, i broke down- i mean i REALLY broke down- and she was just a friend, i bawled like a baby- that's when i knew. That's when i knew exactly how i felt.

D'awwwwe! emotion_bigheart

TimelessMelodie_2012
PoisonousDahlia
TimelessMelodie_2012
PoisonousDahlia
TimelessMelodie_2012
ISNT IT! whee

So one day, when I have the money and the figure, I am going to buy some of these outfits and I will wear them

Me too....I working on it right now.

I know that my birthday is coming up so many I will find a way to use some birthday money...if I get any sweatdrop

Ask for money? Ask for the dress?

Money for the dress, lol, those things are expensive and my family is not made of money emotion_facepalm

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PoisonousDahlia

D'awwwwe! emotion_bigheart
User Image

Yeah i know thats probably about the sappiest thing, ever, but its true.

She came along and changed everything even before thing starter heading in the direction ,she wandered into my life flipped it upside down and started shaking the ever-loving-bejesus out of it. All for the better of course, that girl makes me unnaturally happy, she's like a drug i tell you, a DRUG, and im already addicted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff