<3 </3

Persons counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

Aииσυиcεмεиts&&Rυℓεs

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shop ll Draw ll Donate

~Aииσυиcεмεиts~

At the moment I'm just starting this thread for my OC~ If anyone has any questions please post asking and I'll put it up on the questions part under the rules~ I'm currently questing 100 yes 100 pictures of my OC, all sorts; Chibi, Couple, Single, ect. If you think I should add anything to this lemme know. This account is my mule account so lemme know what I should add in here and so on, it's my first OC thread so I'm kind of a newb on this!~

• -Friday March 5th the forum has been started on-
• -reserved-
• -reserved-
• -reserved-
• -reserved-
• -reserved-
• -reserved-

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rυℓεs

• Respect EVERYONE
• Do NOT send me Pms
• Follow gaia's main rules
• Don't ask for donations
• I dont do art trades
• Don't quote this
• -More will be added later-
✂- - S-a-k-u-r-a - K-a-g-a-m-i- -

Description of appearance:

:: Appearance ::

• Her eye color is switched up, unlike anyone else in the village of where she lives her left eye is a light blue and her right eye is pink. If she cries, hears things, is scared, gets hurt, gets picked on, or harmed in any way her eye color changes; her left eye goes into a deep, dark navy blue, almost blackened with hatred; and her right eye goes from pink to a blood lust maroon, as if going to attack someone but she doesn't.

• She has a small fang in the right top-corner of her mouth that's always there ~I thought this would make her cute~

• Sakura's 16 years young and is 5'6 in height, she's a C-Cup; her body is very slim and curvy. Her skin tone is rather pale compared to most of the people around her.

• Sakura always wears a collar with a heart bell; the collar is just plain black, locked on the back with a gold lock;((attached to the color and hidden by her hair)). She has a key that she keeps for the person for her and only her, and the color of the never changes or comes off but the bell color changes to match what color clothing she's wearing; if a red outfit, a red bell. If a blue outfit, a light blue bell. Ect. Ect.

• Sakura's hair is black, long and thin. It stretches all the way down to her butt and flutters out at the not-so-straight ends. Her bangs are a light pink a little darker than her eye color; they separate and don't cover her entire forehead ~Like a normal Anime girl~

• She smiles all the time, no matter if someone's calling her names or causing her harm, she doesn't treat anyone badly, she'd smile, close her eyes and would just walk away to the old abandon park where she would sit on the only swing that was old and broken apart that no one would sit on but her. She only cries when she's alone and no one's around to hear her soft sobs filled with sorrow; once she starts crying it takes a long while to stop her from doing so. She'd sit with a teddy bear given to her by someone she use to care much about but they died years ago.

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - -✖

:: Clothing style ::

Pajamas; Sakura usually wears her underwear to sleep, nothing more, nothing less.

Winter time; During the winter time, Sakura wears white boots with a light coating of fluff on the inside that come up to her slim knees. She wears knee socks that are covered by the boots as well as a skirt that ends above her knees matching the boots, not too short, not too long, as she would put it. She would also have a matching jacket, her shirt would stick out from under the coat, only a little. Her bell would change to a light gray to match the colors of her outfit and being able to be seen.

School outfit; When Sakura goes to school she wears many kinds of uniforms even though they aren't required. The basic Japanese school uniform of a white shirt with blue trim around the collar of it along with a tie, the short skirt to the uniform is blue, matching the trim around the lightly pale tie/ribbon ((Depending on her mood that day to pick the color of the uniform)).

-All cloths can be picked by you, these were all just ideas of the kinds of cloths she wears-

For some people it's easier to look at something and draw it, so I made some tekteks of what she looks like:
[Base]
[Example one]
:: Black-Board ::

-So far no one-

✂- - - - - - - - - - - - -✖

:: White-Board ::

-So far no one-
:: Questions ::
:: Art collected so far ::

4/100

[x] [x] [x] [x]
∙°•His little whispers.
'Love Me. Love Me.'

Open

That's all I ask for.
'Love Me. Love Me.'•°∙

Raujika's Waifu

Phase

10,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
O; I give it a try ;D!

Raujika's Waifu

Phase

10,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
I dunno where im supposed to post the pic ^-^'' Here it is!!! >8D http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/lovleyrose/IshFurAshlyehxD.png

Rainbow Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
D: I might.
Meowflake
D: I might.
Listen . . . Do you hear it . . .?
User Image

❝O: I'D LOVE YOU FOREVER<3User Image

. . . It's beating for you . . .