Welcome to Gaia! ::

https://www.twitch.tv/dodoapocalypse

Come join I'll be drawing for a bit ^.^
dramallama

Darth_Apep's Other Half

Anxious Cat

boops
emotion_bigheart
For your consideration, here are my OC's on toyhou.se - or feel free to do my current avatar even~

I would feel incredibly spoiled if you did anything for me in the style of your stream doodle, holy moley

OSketchO's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bloodsucker

here's my dragon girl Katraxia if you need another subject to draw!

User ImageUser Image

Sexy Kitten

User Image

Yamato would like to say
this for Chillaxasaurus:

I have so many to choose from.
I don't know what will tickle your fancy.
So here is a link to my request thread,
Pick freely
Maybe one of these girls~?
Astrid- Hazbin Hotel OC
She's one of the overlords in hell. She has an Irish background. Back when she was alive, she was a fierce and well known pirate captain with a high bounty on her head. She died while going down with her ship, as a respectable captain does.
Personality- Proud, Confident, Boisterous, and Intelligent. She gives everyone a single chance and if they break her trust, they'll be meeting Davy Jones.
As a true Irishwoman, she can hold her liquor like no other and loves spending her nights at the pub. The two fish swimming around in her hair are named Davey(green) and Jones(stripped), while the starfish is named Moira.
User Image

Bunny Demon Kassie-
If you’re up for drawing a couple, she’s currently shipped with Alastor or Vox from Hazbin Hotel!
She has a septum piercing!
Personality- blunt, dorky, sarcastic, ADHD, touch of the ‘tism, hilarious, general weirdo, confident with self esteem issues 👌
User ImageUser Image

Willa Brooks- OHSHC OC
Growing up a feral farm kid in a small town in Texas, Willa had been around farm animals her whole life and plans to become a livestock veterinarian in the future. But after a sudden move to Japan to follow her dad’s company after a huge promotion, she was forced to trade her small town farm life for a small house in the bustling city of Tokyo.
Age/height- 17, 5’7
Love interest- Kyoya Ootori
Personality: Patient(selective), Sarcastic, Hardworking, Easygoing, Stubborn, Feral(slightly)
Small Details- she has a nose stud on her right side!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sugary Lightbringer

11,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
How about my Honkai oc here? Her eyes are ameythest with a hint of blue.

User Image
HaybulaSkies
boops
emotion_bigheart
For your consideration, here are my OC's on toyhou.se - or feel free to do my current avatar even~

I would feel incredibly spoiled if you did anything for me in the style of your stream doodle, holy moley

https://www.deviantart.com/dodoapocalypse/art/Illustration3-1041409568

Darth_Apep's Other Half

Anxious Cat

DodoApocalypse
HaybulaSkies
boops
emotion_bigheart

https://www.deviantart.com/dodoapocalypse/art/Illustration3-1041409568

emotion_kirakira
thank you so much!
heart Bump! whee

Ruthless Zealot

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items