Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

gaia_nitemareleft yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie gaia_nitemareright

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Please stick to a spooky theme, avatars preferred!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ❤ Time for Art varies due to IRL commissions/jobs. Please be patient!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ❤ Follow Gaia's TOS.
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Please stay on theme!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ❤ No - Mecha / Cluttered / Anthro

YOU GET WHAT YOU GET, COULD BE A SKETCH, A FULL COLORED PIECE, A HEADSHOT, CHIBI, FULLBODY, you cannot be picky.
We do what we want. But please stick to (SPOOKY, MONSTER, AVATARS) <3

gaia_nitemareleft yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie yum_candycorn yum_wasabipie gaia_nitemareright

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image

Instagram | RLC | Twitch Streams

gaia_nitemareleft yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie gaia_nitemareright

tab tab tab About the Artist:

Name: Clocksy
Pronouns: He/Him/They
Dislikes: Mecha, Cluttered, Same Colored stuff

Hi there! Just your friendly neighborhood witch, coming in with some artsu. I have been off and on Gaia for years, usually hopping on to do art. I often show up around Halloween every year to get inspiration from avatars and do random drawings of people. I do a lot of Art Streams over on Twitch of the stuff I do, as well as posting all my finished pieces on Instagram. Feel free to follow my socials and hang out in this thread!

gaia_nitemareleft yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie gaia_nitemareright

Timid Moonwalker

12,675 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Novice Mage 100
User Image

Instagram | Twitter (18+)

gaia_nitemareleft yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn gaia_nitemareright

tab tab tab About the Artist:

Name: Nephira gaia_moon Neph
Pronouns: She/Her
Dislikes: Mechas, Cluttered, Male, Monochrome, Animals

Heyoo! I love doing freebs and I'm looking to get more art done for commissions portfolio. I've popped in and out of Gaia over the years. Doing a thread with a friend sounds like bunch of fun! So, here we are!
gaia_moon Feel free to check out any of my socials listed. I'll be posting finished freebies on Instagram, unless they're too risque/NSFW - then they'll only be on Twiter.

gaia_nitemareleft yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn yum_candycorn gaia_nitemareright

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Timid Moonwalker

12,675 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Novice Mage 100
gaia_nitemareleft BUMP gaia_nitemareright

Sugary Bunny

Hooray for opening! 🎉

This is as spooky as I get 😭
User Image

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Toasted Bunni
Hooray for opening! 🎉

User Image

>screaming< SHE IS SO CUTE. And your Avi is so cute. OWO

Sugary Bunny

Mr Clocksy
Toasted Bunni
Hooray for opening! 🎉

User Image

>screaming< SHE IS SO CUTE. And your Avi is so cute. OWO

Oh goodness thank you 🥰

Your thread is awesome! So excited for Halloween! I get made fun of because I start decorating for fall September 1st lol. 🎃👻🍁

And YAY for Halloween art thread 🎉🎉🎉🎃
(can I huggle your darling little bat boy?🥰)

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
Ive got 2 that may fit the theme of spooks and Halloween! Would any of my kiddos interest you~? emotion_bigheart

Cassia Tempest - Autumn Witch and Protector of Hallowvale Bridge
With her normal Hat
User Image

Without Hat to better see her hair
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dr. Ezra Leomaris - Mad Doctor/Scientist, Eldritch/Lovecraftian Creature in Disguise
A mystery to any that meet him, not much is truly known about Dr. Leomaris, not much more than anything he is willing to tell you. On the surface he seems like a cheerful doctor who takes very good care of his patients and is very attentive and intelligent, known as the best in his field, though he does exude an air of strangeness that no one can explain, he just always seems off somehow, and his hands are known to be a bit clammy upon a shake. But otherwise he seems like a decent enough man, even if his gaze is and his attention seems a little...off putting.

Beneath this exterior lies a creature far beyond human comprehension, an Eldritch beast consisting of massive tentacles, rows of needle teeth, four sets of eyes with unsettling pupils, inky fishy skin, and much more horrors. Taking on a human form, Ezra has a secret lab in which he uses humans in experiments to try and mutate with others of his Lovecraftian brethren to release into the world to cause chaos and overthrow humanity. While he does hate humans (quite the contrary, he has a fascination with their anatomy), he just thinks they're beneath his kind and its time to push them to that place.

In his human form, he can sprout four black and inky tentacles from his back, as well as grow his needle teeth and his true form set of eyes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They're not super spooky but they're the best I got so I'll offer up these babies!
Octavia- [Hazbin Hotel OC]
Her outfit is a short off the shoulder sweater dress with thigh high boots! Though if you want, feel free to play dressup! Her full tattoo- Here. She also has the nightshade flower tattooed on her ribs~
She’s a very popular burlesque dancer in hell, her stage name being Nightshade. The stars around her are optional.
Personality: Confident, Persuasive, Charming, Intelligent
User ImageUser Image

Sayaka Temura- [Quirk: Evil Eye]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Quirk:
Evil Eye: Sayaka’s eyes, sclera and all, become an inky void. Her target can either fall asleep, become panicked or get very sick. These are random and she doesn’t know which one is going to happen. If used for too long, ink starts to drip from her eyes and down her face. Each side-affect effects her differently and the longer her quirk is used after the designated time, the more severe the effect on her physical/mental health. If the target gets attacked by sleep, if used for too long she can fall into a small coma or worse. Sickness if used for too long can cause severe internal damage to her immune system and body. And panic can severely damage her mental state and send her into a panicked frenzy. She and her target see/feel hallucinations of their worst nightmares, gradually getting worse as more time passes, and this can result in severe mental trauma.

Personality: Sayaka is a very kind and helpful person. She will help almost anyone in need and will sometimes put others feelings above her own. She is almost always wearing a smile, but most of the time it’s to hide the emotional/mental damage caused by her quirk. Because of overusing her quirk over the years she's developed severe depression and PTSD, she takes medication to help with the effects of her quirk. (bonus detail) she wears a silver heart pendant with an S engraved into it that Aizawa gave to her when they were younger

Tadashi Fujioka- [Quirk: Zombie]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Quirk:
Zombie: The Zombie Quirk allows Tadashi to take control of a corpse within his general vicinity, by touching the top of the head of any corpse. This allows the user to bring them "to life" for a short period of time with complete control. The fresher the corpse he touches, the longer he may keep control. However, if separated to a certain distance away from the bodies or if his concentration is broken, control will be lost and the corpse will return to its previous state. Only able to control 3 corpses at a time, the control weakens with anymore added to his focus, and the longer under his control, his body will suffer as his limbs will begin to show signs of rotting. Depending on how fresh the body and how strong his control, he may use the deceased's quirk for a short time as well. Though once he loses control of a corpse, he cannot regain control of the same corpse twice, resulting in finding a new one.

Personality: Tadashi is a complete psychopath. He's 5’11, lean and slightly muscular with dark brown hair and pale green eyes. He’s in his early 30’s and he used to be a doctor before he fully became a villain. He uses a knife to do his killing, mainly by throat slitting, and to him killing people is like picking daisies. Because of his quirk, he has several patches of rotten flesh scattered over his body. Most are unseen except for a small patch in the crook of his neck. He is also missing his left pinky finger; it started to rot after overusing his quirk and so he chopped it off.

babyboo17forever's Husbando

Kawaii Sex Symbol

As far as avis go, I'm only really looking for art of my current, which is essentially an alternate outfit for my OC Sparkle. He has psychic powers, red eyes and dresses in black, which is Halloween adjacent I suppose?
User Image

Halloween themed OCs I can offer more of. Saffron is a witch, Vivian is a little telekinetic Antichrist, and R.D. is a ghost. All of them are male.

Anxious Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Contributor 150
Possibly consider my witchy girl? :3
User Image

And here's a better look without her hand in her face!
User Image

Demonic Spirit

12,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Partygoer 500
Free Clock Art U Say 👀
ya already know I adore your style man, so don't mind if I do~

Consider my avi(s)?
User Image User Image
(I've got other various spooky avis if that doesn't interest ya)
User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Galactic Inquisitor

Please consider drawing one of these spoooky~ OCs!

Estzi
- Her gallery

Tsaka
- Her gallery
- Her hair is a light-to-dark ombre

Vontell
- Their gallery

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff