Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spicy Vampire

11,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Edgiest 250
hiimbeary
lntoner

thanks! it's been fun so far!

i was basically doodling this most of the day while listening to angry customers (i.e. work) so the dimensions are a bit weird bc i wasn't paying attention lmao

also hopefully i didnt go overboard on the muscles, it's something i needed to practice so i tried to add some extra definition

User Image
np, glad that it's been a fun event o/
ngl, when I saw that you quoted me, I was like "ohhhh s**t" sfkdldfgh
DAAAAAMN HOLY CRAP SHE'S SO HOT WTF I love this art askdshjf
everything is soooo good tysm ;__; you got her personality down so well with the pose - glancing over her shoulder, but not rly giving a s**t (or "you died" bc the corners of the art look bloody 8D) and the axe with the dress, ily for that. the muscle definition is definitely good for her, tysm for adding that, too ;_; god she's so gorgeous, and the details, like the dress cascading over the ledge, just, so cool. if you ever open an art shop, I'm gonna try to be around y_y

angry customers? is that why there's blood(?) jk LOOOL. but I hope that doodling her could give you some respite, tbh.
Yin Wolvern
Beautiful work, good luck with the challenge! Would euther of my babies here interest you? emotion_bigheart

Eriza Kuroba - Project K OC;; HOMRA/Red Clansman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
With and Without her coat
User Image
User Image
Has this symbol tattooed on her chest over her heart
User Image
Fire Powers Activate
User ImageUser Image

Shipped with the Red King, Mikoto Suoh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cadhan - Dragon, Owner of the Café Tír na nÓg
-Owns a very fancy café that is his pride and joy.
-As a dragon, his hoard is unique and expensive coffee beans and tea/coffee sets.
-Only ever brews the best coffee and in the best of ways
-Wants his customers to always have the best of whatever they want to order.
-He always smells like freshly brewed coffee.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
lntoner
np, glad that it's been a fun event o/
ngl, when I saw that you quoted me, I was like "ohhhh s**t" sfkdldfgh
DAAAAAMN HOLY CRAP SHE'S SO HOT WTF I love this art askdshjf
everything is soooo good tysm ;__; you got her personality down so well with the pose - glancing over her shoulder, but not rly giving a s**t (or "you died" bc the corners of the art look bloody 8D) and the axe with the dress, ily for that. the muscle definition is definitely good for her, tysm for adding that, too ;_; god she's so gorgeous, and the details, like the dress cascading over the ledge, just, so cool. if you ever open an art shop, I'm gonna try to be around y_y

angry customers? is that why there's blood(?) jk LOOOL. but I hope that doodling her could give you some respite, tbh.

i'm glad you like the pic! by the time i realized you had an actual dress reference in the spoiler it was too late already, but i really liked the character and just wanted to draw a dramatic gown lmao
Goretober
heart

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gowaku
*FANGIRL SCREAM*
(don't draw me lol just here to support)

ty bby smooches

but your avi's so cuuuuuute argh, one of these days emotion_donotwant

Kuro's Widow

hiimbeary
Goretober
heart

User Image

look at our child so unhinged
emotion_awesome

Excitable Werewolf

12,350 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
hiimbeary
Yin Wolvern
Beautiful work, good luck with the challenge! Would euther of my babies here interest you? emotion_bigheart

Eriza Kuroba - Project K OC;; HOMRA/Red Clansman
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
With and Without her coat
User Image
User Image
Has this symbol tattooed on her chest over her heart
User Image
Fire Powers Activate
User ImageUser Image

Shipped with the Red King, Mikoto Suoh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cadhan - Dragon, Owner of the Café Tír na nÓg
-Owns a very fancy café that is his pride and joy.
-As a dragon, his hoard is unique and expensive coffee beans and tea/coffee sets.
-Only ever brews the best coffee and in the best of ways
-Wants his customers to always have the best of whatever they want to order.
-He always smells like freshly brewed coffee.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!! He looks so freaking gorgeous, thank you so very much, I love it so much!!! heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff