Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tyrande Whisperwind

It's the same as asking "What is God?" - another discussion that some religious fanatics shoot people in the head for disagreeing with them... or they try to exorcize you when you say God doesn't exist neutral

We've been over this already. The cat is a God. I don't care witch cat, go ask one, it'll tell you it's a god and you should offer it sacrifices of tuna then rub it's belly for good luck.
Kendaroo
We've been over this already. The cat is a God. I don't care witch cat, go ask one, it'll tell you it's a god and you should offer it sacrifices of tuna then rub it's belly for good luck.

That cats are gods I've no doubt at all, and this isn't an opinion but a fact!

*over 1000 cat pics on the PC*

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Kendaroo
Tyrande Whisperwind

It's the same as asking "What is God?" - another discussion that some religious fanatics shoot people in the head for disagreeing with them... or they try to exorcize you when you say God doesn't exist neutral

That isn't god-cat, that's Buddha-cat. Get your facts straight.
Tawdry Flame
If anything, Stop Him is usually the one causing trouble in "is this art" threads. I'm just glad to see that there isn't the issue of people fearing his green name too much to really reply - it's nice to see a proper argument in one of these without fear of bans.

Ah ha ha, that's adorable. Probably from one of the clique that used to retreat to other discussion threads and gather their buddies to tag-team me when someone said something dumb and then got butthurt that I wouldn't roll over and agree with whatever dumb thing they blurted out, just because they kept saying it over and over with more vehemence.

"Causing trouble", of course, is simply shorthand for "does not agree with me" to these people.

Fear of me as a Mod? Ever? I went out of my way to avoid using Mod powers against people who harassed me, even with flagrant rule violations going on. Anyone who was afraid of my "green name" had to have been the timidest of souls - surely not the kind of people willing to flame me repeatedly over the years.

So, waaaah. My "reputation" is largely other peoples' hurt feelings and frustrations. If I'm the boogeyman people make me out to be, that really does NOT say a lot for the caliber of my self-appointed "opponents".
Stop Him
Tawdry Flame
If anything, Stop Him is usually the one causing trouble in "is this art" threads. I'm just glad to see that there isn't the issue of people fearing his green name too much to really reply - it's nice to see a proper argument in one of these without fear of bans.

Ah ha ha, that's adorable. Probably from one of the clique that used to retreat to other discussion threads and gather their buddies to tag-team me when someone said something dumb and then got butthurt that I wouldn't roll over and agree with whatever dumb thing they blurted out, just because they kept saying it over and over with more vehemence.

"Causing trouble", of course, is simply shorthand for "does not agree with me" to these people.

Fear of me as a Mod? Ever? I went out of my way to avoid using Mod powers against people who harassed me, even with flagrant rule violations going on. Anyone who was afraid of my "green name" had to have been the timidest of souls - surely not the kind of people willing to flame me repeatedly over the years.

So, waaaah. My "reputation" is largely other peoples' hurt feelings and frustrations. If I'm the boogeyman people make me out to be, that really does NOT say a lot for the caliber of my self-appointed "opponents".
Try making yourself taller. Tawdry Flame isn't even here right now. This is turning into spam.
DrenchedCoyote
You..... are making yourself look stupid by continuing to respond to an ended argument. Try making yourself taller. Tawdry Flame isn't even here right now. This is turning into spam.

Yeah, sorry, I lost the part of the rulebook that says I can't respond to a personal attack because that attacker isn't logged in at the same second I am or because some other martinet declared the thread over.

But I've said my piece, and assuming there's no other potshots worthy of attention, that'll be all from me.
Kupocake
Kendaroo
Tyrande Whisperwind

That isn't god-cat, that's Buddha-cat. Get your facts straight.

Oh shoot, you're right. Eh, the cat probably doesn't care and thinks it can be Buddah, God and and unofficial taste tester of all that is fish or poultry at once.

And the whole this thread is now about cats was actually a joke soo..
Stop Him
DrenchedCoyote
You..... are making yourself look stupid by continuing to respond to an ended argument. Try making yourself taller. Tawdry Flame isn't even here right now. This is turning into spam.

Yeah, sorry, I lost the part of the rulebook that says I can't respond to a personal attack because that attacker isn't logged in at the same second I am or because some other martinet declared the thread over.

But I've said my piece, and assuming there's no other potshots worthy of attention, that'll be all from me.
... Well hopefully she won't log in and respond thereby activating the worthy potshot radar and reactivating the debacle of who can come up with the lamer attempt at trying to have the final word.
Art is what you think it is.
Oh snap.

good gods, this is still going on?
Latopazora

Hey now, no one said that the cats were good gods, we just said that they are gods.

(so to answer your question: yes and no)

edit: cause "yo" does not = "to"
Kendaroo
Latopazora

Hey now, no one said that the cats were good gods, we just said that they are gods.

what?? O.o

5,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
Holy s**t I need to read this whole thing. eek
It might be too much lulz for me to take, though.
xxellaxpopexx
Kendaroo
Latopazora

what?? O.o

read back about 3-5 pages.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out