Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im back again with another contest. Today's prize is 200,000 Gaia Gold. Last time I had different prizes but I don't have alot of gold this time. However, Since this contest would be a week long, there might be some changes and updates.

Draw my Avatar standing or sitting. Style: Anime. Expressions [choose one]: Angry/pissed/dark (almost as if Im ready to kill someone or having dark thoughts. OR Psychotic smile/crazed laughter (once again almost I'm ready to kill someone or having dark thoughts).

My Profile has my personality stats so you can get a good idea of my avi's characteristics. Also if you seen the anime Higurashi then you have a real good idea what a crazed laughter and/or angry crazy look.

The contest begins now. The best drawn will be giving gold by Trade. Be sure you check the post frequently for there may be updates such as gold increase and second place prizes (I really hope thats the case so there could be more winners).

Ruthless Lover

15,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'll enter. <3 I love higurashi~
How long do I have?
If I could draw you with a weapon what would it be if I was allowed?

Hygienic Friend

6,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lulu The Strange
Im back again with another contest. Today's prize is 200,000 Gaia Gold. Last time I had different prizes but I don't have alot of gold this time. However, Since this contest would be a week long, there might be some changes and updates.

Draw my Avatar standing or sitting. Style: Anime. Expressions [choose one]: Angry/pissed/dark (almost as if Im ready to kill someone or having dark thoughts. OR Psychotic smile/crazed laughter (once again almost I'm ready to kill someone or having dark thoughts).

My Profile has my personality stats so you can get a good idea of my avi's characteristics. Also if you seen the anime Higurashi then you have a real good idea what a crazed laughter and/or angry crazy look.

The contest begins now. The best drawn will be giving gold by Trade. Be sure you check the post frequently for there may be updates such as gold increase and second place prizes (I really hope thats the case so there could be more winners).

when is the end of submission?
Ima see if i can O:
I'm still in drawing..xDD..

Hygienic Friend

6,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lulu The Strange

User Image
Ok I made this sketch 1hr ago, PM me if you want me to put some bloody color in it for you wink .
Seraph of Nephilim
I'll enter. <3 I love higurashi~
How long do I have?
If I could draw you with a weapon what would it be if I was allowed?

a knife ^-^ You have one week (this is day 1. Day 7 will be the last day).
Lulu The Strange

Your a female?? D: gahh )';
iiPocky-Hime
Lulu The Strange

teehee, yes im a girl
Lulu The Strange
iiPocky-Hime
Lulu The Strange

teehee, yes im a girl

It's cool tho )'; -pouts- i already made the drawing and it look like a guy )';
iiPocky-Hime
Lulu The Strange
iiPocky-Hime
Lulu The Strange

teehee, yes im a girl

Never though i had a twin lol. you have 7 days. so don't rush k? ^-^
Lulu The Strange
iiPocky-Hime
Lulu The Strange
iiPocky-Hime
Lulu The Strange

teehee, yes im a girl

Lols... okay pokay... but it's just me new at drawing and well i dunno how to draw much..>w<''.. and i is rushing cause i need to make something for the one me love .//.' so yeahh..^^''..can i like finish this then give you another one?? O:
Like make another one .__.''
iiPocky-Hime
Lulu The Strange
iiPocky-Hime
Lulu The Strange
iiPocky-Hime
Lulu The Strange

teehee, yes im a girl

Lols... okay pokay... but it's just me new at drawing and well i dunno how to draw much..>w<''.. and i is rushing cause i need to make something for the one me love .//.' so yeahh..^^''..can i like finish this then give you another one?? O:
Like make another one .__.''

As long its within 7 days. so yeah.
Lulu The Strange
As long its within 7 days. so yeah.

Okay pokay~<3
Here it's [ima do the other later on after i finish what i wanna do for the one i love..>//<''..]
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces