Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of my Original Characters is your favorite?

Risa 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 9 ]
Arianna 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 9 ]
Emera 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 7 ]
Rhian 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Nathan 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
This image is of Risa and was done by CielBleu94.

User Image
Welcome everyone to my contest in which you can win prizes if you draw one or more of my Original Characters. I am still developing each of their personalities, so please have fun with this contest.

Works In Progress Date: February 20th, 2013 (Or at least tell me you are drawing something before Feb. 25th, so I know to expect something from you.) At this point, since it is so close to the due date, just let me know you are entering.
Works Finished & Posted Date: February 25th, 2013 (I'll go by US PST time to make it easier on most people. Just have it done before it turns to the 26th of February US PST time. I think that is the latest time zone.) Ends in a few hours when I come home from work, so please hurry to submit any last minute entries.
Judge By Date: March 7th (This should give me 10 days in case I am busy.)

I reserve the right to end the contest early if something comes up in real life. This has never happened in my previous contests, but just a heads up. That is why it is important to let me know that you are working on a piece. If I know there are people drawing, I am less likely to end early while waiting for a piece to be finished.

Table of Contents:

Page 1:
Post 1: Table of Contests and Due Dates
Post 2: Introduction
Post 3: Rules
Post 4: Announcements
Post 5: Prizes
Post 6: Risa
Post 7: Arianna
Post 8: Emera
Post 9: Rhian
Post 10: Nathan
Post 11: Fun Group Photos From Friends
Post 12: Page Contest
Post 13: Entries
Post 14: White & Black Lists and Banner
Post 15: Questions and Answers

Page 2
Post 1: Possible Participants
Post 2: Advertising Contest
Post 3: Affiliates

Post 4:
Post 5:
Post 6:
Post 7:
Post 8:
Post 9:
Post 10:
Post 11:
Post 12:
Post 13:
Post 14:
Post 15:

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
This image is of Arianna and was done by x-a k i y o-x.
User Image
Intro!

Everyone who enters will receive 5,000 gaia_gaiagold for one entry per character, 10,000 gaia_gaiagold for one entry per couple, and 20,000 gaia_gaiagold once for a group shot of all five characters. Couple shots can be with one of my characters and one of your characters (just ask in advance or you can pair up one of my girls with Nathan. Couple shots can also be of friends. Feel free to ask for permission otherwise. I do this because I think anyone who is taking the effort to draw and submit artwork to my contest deserves a little tip. If I notice you are quickly turning out quick sketches that are no good just for the gaia_gaiagold , and not actually trying, I reserve the right to ban you from entering the rest of the contest and you will receive no additional gaia_gaiagold . You should get the trade with the gaia_gaiagold within a few days of having posted the picture(s). Please host the pictures on your site for at least 7 days. Sometimes I am unable to get on the computer due to my busy schedule.

Also, to receive the gaia_gaiagold , you must follow all rules. Everyone who enters will get some gaia_gaiagold (I don't want your efforts to be in vain) so long as they follow the rules. And if you enter more than 1 piece of art, you can win more than 1 prize in addition to what you received for the art work originally. But every piece may win only one prize so the more you enter, the more chances you have of winning.

Warning: I will close the contest early if I believe that if I continue with the contest, I will run out of gaia_gaiagold to pay the prizes. I will still pay you the original gaia_gaiagold promised. Let me know if you have started working on a piece, show me works in progress, that way, I can at least wait for said pieces to be done before judging (Meaning I will close the contest but wait a week for people who mentioned they started working on the art to post their entries before judging).

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
This image is of Emera and was done by Acacity.

User Image
Rules:

**I may add rules as I see fit.**
1. Must be orignal art drawn by you.
2. Must draw one of my Original Characters or them as a group. If you want to draw my Original Characters with one of yours, that is fine, just ask ahead of time. The only group photos that count are of all 5 of my Original Characters together. Otherwise, they are considered a single or couple entry.
3. May draw with a background or any pose you like.
4. I would prefer entries to be
colored.
5. May submit as many entries as you want, so long as you aren't spamming me just for gold. I will ban you for this.
6. Be nice to other contestants and do not (I mean DO NOT) criticize or say anything mean about others artwork. emotion_hug

7. You may play around with different outfits. PLEASE! I want to see lots of different outfits and hairstyles so long as the basic overall character does not change. It would be boring if all of the pictures looked the same. Feel free to come up with your own original outfit ideas. Outfits can be simple or complex. In fact, I'd like to see what kind of outfits you guys choose to put me in. Feel free to ask me if you want opinions on a possible outfit. Also don't forget there in a small special prize for Holiday themed outfits. ninja pirate cat_ninja cat_pirate
8. Each entry can win only once but if you have more than one entry, you can win more than once.
9. Follow all of the list rules for entering an art contest that Gaia requires. (Look at stickies in this forum if you are unsure of them).
10. Being creative and sticking with the personalities of the characters, the more likely you win. My characters are works in progress so if you have questions, please ask them, as it may be something I should add to the biographies or perhaps something I haven't even thought of yet.
11. Do NOT copy the samples of artwork in this thread. If I see that you have, you will be banned from the contest without the gaia_gaiagold for your work. They are there to give you a reference only.
12. Art theft will NOT be tolerated and will be reported and have an immediate disqualification. scream
13. Any style is acceptable so long as it is PG-13 (Chibi, CG, Full Body, head shot, sketch, etc.) 4laugh
14. Do not just quickly draw crap pieces of art to make quick gaia_gaiagold . If I see you doing this, I will ban you from the contest and won't pay you any more gaia_gaiagold . I want honest attempts at this contest.
15. You may add other people/animals with them. dramallama cat_biggrin cat_4laugh gaia_kittenstar
16. Images MAY NOT be WATERMARKED. You are entering these contests under your own choice, and as I am not commissioning you, but offering you a tip, you cannot withhold the pictures.
17. Please read these two threads if you are not familiar with them. Art Contest Rules & Guidelines and Clarification on Entering Art Contests
18. Please do not quote the front page. As you can see I right a lot and no one wants to see these posts more than they have to (including myself)
***19. To submit: Fill out this form and post your picture.

[quote="KagomeHigurashi08"] :cat_cute: [/quote]
[b]Username:[/b] (Put Your Username Here)
[b]Character:[/b] (Risa, Arianna, Emera, Rhian, Nathan, Couple, Group)
[b]Style:[/b] (Fullbody, half body, tradtional, CG, animated, etc.)
[b]Medium Used:[/b] (Colored Pencils, CG, Ink, etc.)
[b]Image:[/b] [img](Put Image URL Here)[/img]
*Also, if you have a deviant art account, and want to post this image on deviant art, please send me the link so I may favorite you. Thanks!*

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
This image is of Rhian and was done by Okami Tenrou.
User Image Announcements:

12/16/2012 ~ First Entry! Yay! Done by Saiko otoko. Thanks!
12/16/2012 ~ Affiliate Section Added Page 2.
12/15/2012 ~ Advertising Contest Added Page 2.
12/15/2012 ~ Layout Editted. New Pictures Added to Page 2.
12/13/2012 ~ Thread is open! Yay!
12/13/2012 ~ Thread is under construction!

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
This image is of Nathan and was done by Naizy.
User Image
Prizes!

Now I am sure you all want to know how much you can win in this contest. Well, I am going to be judging from multiple categories. Each entry you submit can win, so the more you submit, the better your chances are of getting more gaia_gaiagold .

*Remember:* You automatically get 5,000 gaia_gaiagold for each individual character, 10,000 gaia_gaiagold for each approved couple and 20,000 gaia_gaiagold for the group of all 5 characters. Must be all 5 of the characters to get the group price. This is to reward your effort and does not effect who wins the prizes. But remember that you can only win once per entry

***I may add categories as I see fit.***

gaia_crown Grand Prize: gaia_crown 2.5 Million gaia_gaiagold - Best Entry Overall

gaia_star Runner Up: gaia_star 1 Million gaia_gaiagold - Second Best Entry Overall

gaia_crown Best Group: gaia_crown 300,000 gaia_gaiagold - Best Group Entry (provided it didn't win the grand prize or runner up prize.)

gaia_star Best Couple: gaia_star 150,000 gaia_gaiagold - Best Couple Entry (provided it didn't win the grand prize or runner up prize.) Remember couples can be friends or lovers. If you choose to draw one of my characters with one of yours, please ask in advance.

gaia_star Best Individual: gaia_star 100,000 gaia_gaiagold - Best Individual Character Entry (provided it didn't win the grand prize or runner up prize.) There will be 5 of these awards, one for each character. (Risa, Arianna, Emera, Rhian, and Nathan)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gaia_angelleft Special Prizes: gaia_angelright (Seperature from prizes from above. Here, quality isn't always a factor.)

gaia_diamond Best Character: gaia_diamond 25,000 gaia_gaiagold This prize doesn't have to be best drawn, just has to really get the feel of one of the characters and thier personalies.

gaia_diamond Best Detailed: gaia_diamond 25,000 gaia_gaiagold This prize goes to the picture with the best eye for detail, whether it be backgrounds, Must include at least one of my characters.

gaia_diamond Best Season/Holiday: gaia_diamond 25,000 gaia_gaiagold
Have a favorite holiday or season? Well dress up one of the characters and decorate your art with some seasonal flare. Examples: Winter, Fall, Christmas, Halloween etc. This is the place to have some fun with the outfits. ninja pirate cat_ninja cat_pirate

gaia_diamond Honorable Mentions: gaia_diamond 25,000 gaia_gaiagold
Multiple people may win this prize. This is for work that I really enjoy but didn't actually win any of the other prizes, but I still feel they deserve a little extra.

gaia_diamond Page Prizes: gaia_diamond gaia_kittenstar Special Secret Prizes gaia_kittenstar will be given to people who stay around and talk. Look for more information in a later post.

gaia_crown Total Prize Amount In gaia_gaiagold gaia_crown : Over 4.5 Million gaia_gaiagold + honorable mentions and garunteed prices for art.

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
This image is of Risa and was done by crizzielrig26.
About Risa Amina Gallagher!
**As I continue to develop her personality, you may see things added here.**
Name: Risa Amina Gallagher
Name Meaning: Risa - Laughter in Latin, Amina - Honest in Arabic, Gallagher - Eager Helper in Celtic/Gaelic
Birthday: February 25
Eye Color: Blue (sometimes wears glasses)
Hair: Dirty Blonde, length varies depending on her mood, slightly wavy, often worn in a ponytail or half up with a barette.
Skin Color: Average, not too pale, but not tan.
Height: 5 foot 3.5 inches
Clothing: Normally seen in jeans and a t-shirt. She likes to play dress up especially in Asian style clothing. She loves to cosplay in various outfits such as Moka Akashiya or Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario + Vampire, Maria Wong from Descendents of Darkness, or Vash the Stampede from Trigun (just to name a few).
Hobbies: Reading, singing, playing games, rescuing animals.
Likes: Animals (esp. Cats), Manga, Anime, Cosplaying, Books (esp. Romance and Fantasy), Music (esp. Country & Pop), Japanese culture and clothes.
Dislikes: Needles. Liars.
Personality: Lovable and kind, always willing to help out if it is in her power. Talkative. Shy but hides it well. Loyal. Extremely picky when it comes to food. Very lively and friendly. Very honest, often called brutally blunt from her friends.
Back Story: Typical young adult. Grew up with her mother and step father and relatively happy childhood. Graduated from college, and even made a trip to Japan during those years.
Roleplays: Forever Yours [OVER], Why Did You Do It?
Additional Pictures: CielBleu94, kerryanime, Shu Shindo, BobaConnoisseur, Acacity, Instant Sanity, Tobi-chanLissesul, Amazing Q, Alisia Tessa Mayflower, Avaya, crisselrig26, Naizy, Okami Tenrou, x-a k i y o-x , iiMoMo-x, Hanasaur

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
This image is of Arianna and was done by KiriHitomi.
About Arianna Clarissa Lovette!
Name: Arianna Clarissa Lovette
Name Meaning: Arianna - Holy in Greek, Clarissa - Brilliant in Latin, Lovette - Little Loved One in English
Birthday: June 6
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Black, long and wavy, often worn in various styles as she attends many dinners and parties.
Skin Color: Average, perhaps slightly on the pale side.
Height: 5 foot 2 inches
Clothing: Almost always in a dress as to not be in a dress would shock society. Though she has no problem wearing simple dresses. She will wear formal wear or casual sun dresses depending on if she is at a party or just taking a stroll on a nice day. Though she does prefer pants for when she is riding a horse or travelling.
Hobbies: Reading, riding horseback
Dislikes: Being bound by Society's rules, violence
Personality: Lovable and kind, always willing to help out if it is in her power. Sometimes a bit of a tomboy when it comes to horses and the amount she reads, but she doesn't like to be in crowds and gets really nervous when she has to meet society's rules and censor. Though she normally seems mild tempered, she will put you in your place if you piss her off and spark her temper.
Back Story: Her mother died when she was young and so she was raised by her father. Having owned a lot of horses, she grew up riding them, and could run a horse farm when her father retires. Her father let her do as she pleased, so long as she behaved when they had guests. So in Society's eyes she is almost the perfect lady, though they all know she has her quirks.
Roleplays: Robotic Take Over [OVER], An Unlikely Pair
Additional Pictures: Acacity, Acacity, Vox_Draconis, Fresiako, The Rasmussen, KiriHitomi, Okami Tenrou, Naizy, Yujioko, King Caelum, King Caelum, Compendium Apprentice, x-a k i y o-x

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
This image is of Emera and was done by x-a k i y o-x.
About Emera Alexandra Sloane!
Name: Emera Alexandra Sloane
Name Meaning: Emera - Industrious Leader in German, Alexandra - Protector of Mankind in Greek, Sloane - Strong Protector in Celtic/Gaelic
Birthday: October 12
Eye Color: Violet
Hair: Vivid Red, often worn long in a ponytail.
Skin Color: A nice tan from days spent out in the sun.
Height: 5 foot 10 inches
Clothing: Always pants, never in a dress. Prefers to wears vests. Often carries around some sort of weapon such as a sword, dagger, or gun. Boots are necessary. Usually a bandana to keep her hair out of her face.
Hobbies: Sword fighting, working on a ship
Dislikes: Backstabbers, men who kill
Personality: Strong, protector, loves adventure, never kills despite being a pirate.
Back Story: A pirate captain, who leads her crew fairly but expects work to be done. If they can't work for a woman, they are kicked out immediately. Her crew is loyal to her and respect her, as she has gotten them out of many scrapes in the past. She doesn't run from a fight, though.
Roleplays: The Performance Couple, Find the Way Home
Additional Pictures: Acacity, CptnPops, Okami Tenrou, Naizy, x-a k i y o-x, Masbroow 93

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
This image is of Rhian and was done by x-a k i y o-x.
About Rhian Kamali Wolfe!
NOTE: If you draw her, it would be cool if you drew her with her wolf form too. You technically can draw either form, or something like this where it includes both. Also, after some consideration, I have decided that you may draw an in between form of Rhian as well if you are interested. This means Rhian in her human form with wolf ears and a bushy wolf tail.
Name: Rhian Kamali Wolfe
Name Meaning: Rhian - Magic Maiden in Welsh, Kamali - Spirit Guide, Protector in Arabic, Wolfe - The Wolf in English
Birthday: December 31
Eye Color: Violet
Hair: Long, silver.
Skin Color: Average, perhaps slightly on the pale side. Has this Tattoo on her forehead.
Height: 5 foot 6 inches
Clothing: Usually in a silvery dress that matches her looks, but she may change clothes to fit in society if need be.
Hobbies: Gaurding the forest, playing with forest animals
Dislikes: Those who cause destruction and death.
Personality: Rhian is a protector, and loves all the creatures of the forest. She is the type to put her needs last, just so she can take care of everyone else. She hates having to leave the forest.
Back Story: Rhian is a forest guardian and turns into a wolf with the same coloring and tattoo. She usually lives in the forest, only leaving when it is unavoidable.
Roleplays:
Additional Pictures: Okami Tenrou, Okami Tenrou, The Rasmussen, Acacity, Extra-Fancy Snow, jinchuu, x-a k i y o-x, Naizy, iiMoMo-x, Masbroow 93

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
This image is of Nathan and was done by Okami Tenrou.
About Nathan Keene Donovan!
**As I continue to develop his personality, you may see things added here.**
NOTE: If Nathan is drawn facing forward (he's looking at you), the black wing is on the left, the white wing is on the right. If it is his back towards you (he isn't looking at you), then the white wing is on the left and the black is on the right as shown in the picture. I spelled this out so people who do decide to draw the wings do not get confused in their placement if they turn Nathan around.
Name: Nathan Keene Donovan
Name Meaning: Nathan - Gift of God in Hebrew, Keene - Wise, Learned in Celtic/Gaelic, Donovan - Dark Warrior in Celtic/Gaelic
Birthday: November 18
Eye Color: Gold
Hair: Black, comes to around his ears
Skin Color: Bit of a tan, but not too dark. A Large tattoo on his back on a pair of angel like wings. One side of the wings is black (right side), the other side white (left side), representing his conflicting emotions.
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Clothing: Street Clothes, nothing fancy, blue jeans, t-shirt, maybe a jacket. Tennis shoes or boots. Lives a rough life, so clothes are usually kept basic unless plot demands something else.
Hobbies: Staying physically fit
Dislikes: His father, people who harm others.
Personality: Street smart and carries a knife with him for protection. Not much of a people person, but not a bad guy overall. He tries to stay out of things, but will come to someone's rescue if necessary. Is a man for hire for odd jobs that don't go against his morals.
Back Story: Bit of a dark past, witnessed his father murder his mother. His father found out and Nathan had to flee into the night to save him life. Has made his own way since, from living on the streets to doing odd jobs, etc.
Roleplays: Isnt It Forbidden? [OVER]
Additional Pictures: Okami Tenrou, carissa-sempai, Okami Tenrou, The Rasmussen, x-a k i y o-x, Naizy, Masbroow 93

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Group Drawings From Previous Contests or Friends!

Some fun drawings to give you ideas of what you can do with a group of five people.

This first drawing is from Naizy and was done for Halloween. (Remember there is a holiday special prize.)
User Image

This second drawing is from my previous OC art contest and is by Avaya.
User Image

This third drawing is from my previous OC art contest and is by Teentitan_Leo.
User Image

This fourth drawing is from x-a k i y o-x and was done for Christmas.
User Image

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
This image is of Risa and was done by Okami Tenrou.

User Image
Page Contest!

Curious as to what this page contest is all about ... I've only hinted at it a few times. And I wonder just what is that secret prize ... Want to know? ... Well ... I'm not telling. But I promise, it will be nice! And you know what? Each of the winners may get something completely different.

So here is how the page contest works. You come in, and chat (NO BORING BUMPING - Bumps will not count). Even if you can't draw, you can still participate in the page contest. All you have to do is chat and be semi-regular at the time of the contest.

So you chat and be semi-regular and talk with me and the other people in the thread and reach the desired page... then what? Well I will take all the chatters on that page (no bumps count, nor do my posts count) and if I see someone that I don't remember talking, I won't count them either, so no lurking and just posting on the desired page) and make a list of those people. Then I will randomly generate a number and that person wins the prize. Each person will get 1 chance for that page, doesn't matter how many times they post, so let others have a chance too.

Depending on what I decide the prize to be at that time, it may take a few days to get the prize to you, so please be patient.

Now, I assume you all want to know what pages you want to reach? Well, below is the list, and if this places gets active, I will add pages. heart

gaia_angelleft Special Pages: gaia_angelright
Page 25 - Princess Kuchiki - Scenic Tea Party & Silver Puppy Cosplay
Page 50
Page 100
Page 200
Page 250
Page 300
Page 350
Page 400
Page 450
*** emotion_bigheart Page 500 emotion_bigheart (If we get here, I will be very happy, and there may be a VERY special prize - provided I have the funds)

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
This image is of Arianna and was done by Acacity.

User Image
emotion_hug Entries: emotion_hug

***Remember you may enter as many times as you want, but each entry can only win one prize.

Individual Entries Risa:
Kyorukki - Page 8, Post 9
NinjarockerL506 - Page 19, Post 2
Extra-Fancy Snow - Page 21, Post 6
red4293 - Page 23, Post 4
smart-miss-kitty - Page 33, Post 11
Princess Kuchiki - Page 36, Post 6
RireiRirei - Page 40, Post 3

Individual Entries Arianna:
KiriHitomi - Page 18, Post 11
KonekoKitty123 - Page 20, Post 6
AngusMT - Page 21, Post 4
Extra-Fancy Snow - Page 21, Post 7
Sue_in_Space - Page 21, Post 11
x-visual_kei-x92 - Page 26, Post 2
Idiom - Page 30, Post 15
smart-miss-kitty - Page 32, Post 7
Rosi_Ghost - Page 35, Post 15
Princess Kuchiki - Page 36, Post 6
RireiRirei - Page 37, Post 5

Individual Entries Emera:
Milk_dango - Page 18, Post 15
Neziar - Page 25, Post 8
Aschuuu - Page 31, Post 4
smart-miss-kitty - Page 33, Post 10
Extra-Fancy Snow - Page 34, Post 3
Rosi_Ghost - Page 34, Post 8
RireiRirei - Page 35, Post 5

Individual Entries Rhian:
KiriHitomi - Page 12, Post 12
KiriHitomi - Page 18, Post 11
AngusMT - Page 21, Post 5
smart-miss-kitty - Page 33, Post 13
RireiRirei - Page 35, Post 14
JanuaryPixie - Page 36, Post 5

Individual Entries Nathan:
Saiko otoko - Page 6, Post 6
Saiko otoko - Page 18, Post 7
AngusMT - Page 24, Post 1
smart-miss-kitty - Page 33, Post 12

Couple Entries:
Kyorukki - Page 8, Post 9 - Risa & Arianna Friends
Extra-Fancy Snow - Page 21, Post 8 - Risa & Nathan Couple
Hell_Butterfly321 - Page 25, Post 6 - Arianna & Rhian Friends
smart-miss-kitty - Page 33, Post 14 - Risa & Rhian Friends
RireiRirei - Page 38, Post 7 - Risa & Nathan Friends

Group Entries:
pollens - Page 24, Post 13
RireiRirei - Page 31, Post 6

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
This image is of Emera and was done by Okami Tenrou.

User Image
gaia_angelleft Angels gaia_angelright
This is for the people I really like (such as regulars)!

gaia_spoons Earthbound gaia_spoons
These people have been warned, but have one last chance to redeem themselves.

gaia_nitemareleft Demons gaia_nitemareright
This is for the people who have broke rules and have been banned from the contest.

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
This image is of Rhian and was done by Naizy.

User Image
Questions That Have Been Asked & Answered:

1. "I have a few questions about your OC Risa. I'm curious as to what her cosplays can expand to. I read it her clothing, I was just curious what other cosplays we could put on her."
Risa is based of me, so those are just cosplays that I have already done before. I'm pretty open to having Risa cosplay as whatever, so long as you can tell it is Risa and not just a drawing of that character. If you want to know other cosplays I wanted to do, I would say Full Moon from Full Moon o Sagashite, and either Rima or Ruka from Vampire Knight, or perhaps a guy from Prince of Tennis (such as Fuji who also has a similiar hair and eye color. Otherwise, personally I eventually want to do a bunch of different cosplays. Just make sure you can tell the OC is Risa. Thanks for the question and I hope I answered it. Also, feel free to ask any other questions, no worries about bothering me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff