Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

I don't really get it. I wear super comfortable clothing, no makeup, I laugh a crap ton...I just talk loud. I don't understand why having a loud voice means you're going to be mean. ): I really hate first impressions, they're rarely as truly representative of someone as so many people think. It makes me really sad!

Yep, and it was on a base in Japan so it was awesome. 8,D The graduating class before us were always giving us s**t because we didn't have as much spirit as them, but in the 60+ years that the school was open, we were the FIRST class to have every single senior (and some juniors!) graduate on time and walk for graduation. We were damn proud of that fact! Haha, I went to a high school in the US for my very first semester and I would have graduated with quite a few people. It was a Magnet school though so it wouldn't have been as many as a typical school I think.
Well congrats to you for getting into such a great high school! biggrin

You just gotta prove'em wrong, and be proud when you do! :3

That is epic! Spirit or not, sounds like you had an awesome class x3 What's a magnet school?
Loved my senior year :3 I'm not sure if they still have the program going, I think they might, but we where the experimental class basically xD

Blessed Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lots of great characters/avis! Will try to enter smile

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Akiraana_fox

Thank you for dropping in! Hope to see you enter cat_whee

Blessed Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yasu Izumi
Akiraana_fox

Thank you for dropping in! Hope to see you enter cat_whee

I haven't used my new tablet for much besides graphic design so I want to draw xD I'm just trying to figue out which one I want to do, I like them all crying

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Akiraana_fox

I haven't used my new tablet for much besides graphic design so I want to draw xD I'm just trying to figue out which one I want to do, I like them all crying

Gotta love drawing tablets! Tis drawing on mine currently biggrin
Tis glad you like the characters! Always makes the piece better when you like them c:

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

You just gotta prove'em wrong, and be proud when you do! :3

That is epic! Spirit or not, sounds like you had an awesome class x3 What's a magnet school?
Loved my senior year :3 I'm not sure if they still have the program going, I think they might, but we where the experimental class basically xD

So far everyone I've gotten to know has been proven wrong (or right if they didn't make a bad assumption XD)

We were very proud of that accomplishment. School spirit ends once you graduate, having everyone pass and in turn having no 'super-seniors' is an accomplishment to remember. <3 A magnet school is one that offers different curriculum/academic program than a regular school. You have to have a high GPA to get into one and even then you're not guaranteed a spot.
I loved my senior year too~ <3 Ooooh, being the experimental class! 8O I bet that was cool!

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

So far everyone I've gotten to know has been proven wrong (or right if they didn't make a bad assumption XD)

We were very proud of that accomplishment. School spirit ends once you graduate, having everyone pass and in turn having no 'super-seniors' is an accomplishment to remember. <3 A magnet school is one that offers different curriculum/academic program than a regular school. You have to have a high GPA to get into one and even then you're not guaranteed a spot.
I loved my senior year too~ <3 Ooooh, being the experimental class! 8O I bet that was cool!

So it's not to bad of a problem then ;D

I definitely would of never made it into a magnet school, heh. Had very average grades throughout highschool, so I was surprised when I was considered for the program I did get into.
It was really cool biggrin We took college classes at the college and the teachers got rooms at the college to teach the high school classes. I liked how the schedule was since it was more like a college schedule and not a 7-2 high school schedule.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

So it's not to bad of a problem then ;D

I definitely would of never made it into a magnet school, heh. Had very average grades throughout highschool, so I was surprised when I was considered for the program I did get into.
It was really cool biggrin We took college classes at the college and the teachers got rooms at the college to teach the high school classes. I liked how the schedule was since it was more like a college schedule and not a 7-2 high school schedule.

Yep! biggrin It's amusing, usually the people that assume I'm gonna be nice are the ones that are super loud as well. LOUD PEOPLE UNITE IN THEIR UNKNOWN KINDNESS! 8,D lol *strikes stupid pose*

I think getting into a safe/secure high school is more important than getting into a...smart person one? I don't know what to call it. Location tends to be more important to my family. When we stayed with my grandma I had a 2 hour bus drive to and from school because all of the local schools were really bad. Although that bus ride sucked because there was just one chick on it that was a *********, the school was great. The stories I've heard from fellow students now about the high schools they went to...oh man. Two hour bus drive ANY DAY.
Oh wow, that sounds awesome! 8O What kind of classes did you guys get to take?! The normal regular ones and maybe some fun ones you could pick out?

Kawaii Girl

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
HIIIIIIIIIIII everyone smile just wanted to say hello.. and have fun, not just to win items hahaha!

I have a question 4 you guy's...

do you believe in the flying spaghetti monster *-* dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Yep! biggrin It's amusing, usually the people that assume I'm gonna be nice are the ones that are super loud as well. LOUD PEOPLE UNITE IN THEIR UNKNOWN KINDNESS! 8,D lol *strikes stupid pose*

I think getting into a safe/secure high school is more important than getting into a...smart person one? I don't know what to call it. Location tends to be more important to my family. When we stayed with my grandma I had a 2 hour bus drive to and from school because all of the local schools were really bad. Although that bus ride sucked because there was just one chick on it that was a *********, the school was great. The stories I've heard from fellow students now about the high schools they went to...oh man. Two hour bus drive ANY DAY.
Oh wow, that sounds awesome! 8O What kind of classes did you guys get to take?! The normal regular ones and maybe some fun ones you could pick out?

I'm too quiet, I can't unite! D:

Location is definitely important. I was up in NY last year and it was a good school system for my sis, she did kindergarten and part of first. When we moved down to TN , the school system I grew up in, she was in the public school for about 3 weeks before I switched her to home-school. She was just having to much trouble adjusting. Not to mention the few weeks she was there she had a D in writing and F in reading.
I had four normal high school classes and took two culinary college classes per semester smile I took 8 total college classes that year.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

I'm too quiet, I can't unite! D:

Location is definitely important. I was up in NY last year and it was a good school system for my sis, she did kindergarten and part of first. When we moved down to TN , the school system I grew up in, she was in the public school for about 3 weeks before I switched her to home-school. She was just having to much trouble adjusting. Not to mention the few weeks she was there she had a D in writing and F in reading.
I had four normal high school classes and took two culinary college classes per semester smile I took 8 total college classes that year.

Aaah, but you can unite on the unknown kindness front! Far too many people assume someone who is quiet is secretly talking s**t about them all the time! My captcha is "the tribe as spoken" so clearly you are allowed in this united group. biggrin

A lot of people don't think it is/just don't care. Goodness gracious! What really bothers me is how teachers don't make it a priority to help struggling students. They are being PAID to help students LEARN, not fail. That's a big thing that pisses me off about college. They tell professors they have to fail a certain percentage of students. What the f*ck? When the school work is is so difficult and convoluted that a professional looks at it and calls it BS, the system is really screwed up.
Omg I wish I could have taken a culinary class, sooo jealous! ; w; I'm not a terrible cook but...I could be better. xD

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lizardlea13

Aaah, but you can unite on the unknown kindness front! Far too many people assume someone who is quiet is secretly talking s**t about them all the time! My captcha is "the tribe as spoken" so clearly you are allowed in this united group. biggrin

A lot of people don't think it is/just don't care. Goodness gracious! What really bothers me is how teachers don't make it a priority to help struggling students. They are being PAID to help students LEARN, not fail. That's a big thing that pisses me off about college. They tell professors they have to fail a certain percentage of students. What the f*ck? When the school work is is so difficult and convoluted that a professional looks at it and calls it BS, the system is really screwed up.
Omg I wish I could have taken a culinary class, sooo jealous! ; w; I'm not a terrible cook but...I could be better. xD

Yay I can unite! x3 *Hops in circles*

Teachers have to follow certain standards to even keep their jobs anymore sad But I really do wish they would reach out to the kids more, it's all about the tests tests tests. I never knew they told professors to do that x.x... Gah! The system is really messed up.
I loved the culinary classes! Learned a lot and we always got to eat afterwards x3

Vicious Kitten

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yasu Izumi

I haz Work In progress :3
Click on the link if you want to see what i have so far
Can you guess which one it is?
x

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points