Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Gatekeeper

Yasu Izumi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link swap? I will add yours once I get home tonight biggrin

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-Da llama king-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Link swap? I will add yours once I get home tonight biggrin

Sure thing ^^

King Gatekeeper

Yasu Izumi
You have my thanks 3nodding

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-Da llama king-
You have my thanks 3nodding

As do you 4laugh

King Gatekeeper

Yasu Izumi

As do you 4laugh
Good luck to you btw biggrin

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-Da llama king-
Good luck to you btw biggrin

Thank you biggrin I'm hoping I get some amazing artsu this time around, as I did in my last contest! Best of luck to you as well!

King Gatekeeper

Yasu Izumi

Thank you biggrin I'm hoping I get some amazing artsu this time around, as I did in my last contest! Best of luck to you as well!
I am excited to start getting art

I have not done a contest in years @.@
Always had fun seeing the different art styles heart

Thanks whee

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-Da llama king-
I am excited to start getting art

I have not done a contest in years @.@
Always had fun seeing the different art styles heart

Thanks whee

Tis excited as well! I know someone said they'll be entering a few pieces in a week or too whee

My previous art contest ended two week ago actually x3 I didnt' have nearly as much gold for the prizes as I wanted to give last contest, but over the past few weeks, for this contest, I've been selling items and holding art auctions to raise more gold for it to have larger prizes 3nodding

King Gatekeeper

Yasu Izumi

Tis excited as well! I know someone said they'll be entering a few pieces in a week or too whee

My previous art contest ended two week ago actually x3 I didnt' have nearly as much gold for the prizes as I wanted to give last contest, but over the past few weeks, for this contest, I've been selling items and holding art auctions to raise more gold for it to have larger prizes 3nodding
I saved for a LONG time to get the funds/prizes XP though I wish I could give more friends helped fill in the gap so I am super thankful

I hope it is enough prizes to tempt people sweatdrop

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-Da llama king-
I saved for a LONG time to get the funds/prizes XP though I wish I could give more friends helped fill in the gap so I am super thankful

I think you should do well! x3 My prizes are just kinda overkill right now. I'm actually still a little short of gold and don't have all the gold for the prizes, but I'm not too worried since I'm nearly there -and the contest doesn't end till Oct.- so I should be safe!

King Gatekeeper

Yasu Izumi
-Da llama king-

I think you should do well! x3 My prizes are just kinda overkill right now. I'm actually still a little short of gold and don't have all the gold for the prizes, but I'm not too worried since I'm nearly there -and the contest doesn't end till Oct.- so I should be safe!
biggrin yay <3 hoping so

ya mine ends November XP

:dances: I am so excited though my babies are all lined up (Oc's) and if people do the bonuses/specials they can get the money right away. I made sure every artist can walk away with something; and random prizes for people who chat with me/join the contest. heart

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-Da llama king-
biggrin yay <3 hoping so

ya mine ends November XP

:dances: I am so excited though my babies are all lined up (Oc's) and if people do the bonuses/specials they can get the money right away. I made sure every artist can walk away with something; and random prizes for people who chat with me/join the contest. heart

Random prizes are always fun!
I thought about having consolation prizes, but I've been wavering with the thought. I didn't last time, but it would probably pull in a few more artist. And at the same time I'm afraid people won't take their time on the art pieces because they'll get a prize either way. I do have the raffle though, which is a pretty decent prize if you ask me x3 And anyone who enters, for each month, has a chance at that prize, at the very least! One artist, Path to Paradise, won 2-3 of my raffles in my last contest! He got lucky very often xD He contributed fantastic piece as well <3

I'm a little booked on art pieces to draw currently, but maybe I'll look into your contest sometime x3 I've never Only once have I ever entered a contest, and it was when I first got my drawing tablet. It was not really a worthy piece, but it was my first art piece on my tablet :3

King Gatekeeper

Yasu Izumi

Random prizes are always fun!
I thought about having consolation prizes, but I've been wavering with the thought. I didn't last time, but it would probably pull in a few more artist. And at the same time I'm afraid people won't take their time on the art pieces because they'll get a prize either way. I do have the raffle though, which is a pretty decent prize if you ask me x3 And anyone who enters, for each month, has a chance at that prize, at the very least! One artist, Path to Paradise, won 2-3 of my raffles in my last contest! He got lucky very often xD He contributed fantastic piece as well <3

I'm a little booked on art pieces to draw currently, but maybe I'll look into your contest sometime x3 I've never Only once have I ever entered a contest, and it was when I first got my drawing tablet. It was not really a worthy piece, but it was my first art piece on my tablet :3
Ya; I never say what the consolation prizes are XP
that way people are more looking at the real prizes and (hopefully) will try their best still ^^

o: Oo a raffle is good

I am doing a raffle for the bonus/special part. Once the contest is over; I will roll for all who enter the bonus/special parts and someone walks away with an item worth 20mil ^^

o: I did not know you drew ^-^ that is cool

^^ even if you don't join, talking is fun :subscribes: you're fun to talk to ^^

I can draw doodles on my tablet, but I am so bad at art XD

Timid Dabbler

14,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-Da llama king-
Ya; I never say what the consolation prizes are XP
that way people are more looking at the real prizes and (hopefully) will try their best still ^^

o: Oo a raffle is good

I am doing a raffle for the bonus/special part. Once the contest is over; I will roll for all who enter the bonus/special parts and someone walks away with an item worth 20mil ^^

o: I did not know you drew ^-^ that is cool

^^ even if you don't join, talking is fun :subscribes: you're fun to talk to ^^

I can draw doodles on my tablet, but I am so bad at art XD

Keeping the consolation prizes a secret, are probably for the best! I love raffles <3 Because even if the art may not place, you can still win something!

And yay! Thank you for the subscribe <3

I've been drawing a ton over the past year and a half to get better! There has definitely been a large improvement, but I still have a ways to go 3nodding I really need to start working on expressions!

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yasu Izumi

I never noticed the gold shop npcs say anything about that before @.@ But I don't visit them very often either. Probably a good thing.... and I'd love to be able to block announcements! Would make things a little nicer ~.~

Oh no no, not in their shops in their announcements. There was an announcement from Moira not that long ago but it was just about the cash shop and not her own. RIGHT?! I tried blocking Jet & Cygnus but that doesn't work. ):<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff