Never 0.042105263157895 4.2% [ 4 ]
Hells yeah 0.084210526315789 8.4% [ 8 ]
Poll Whore 0.17894736842105 17.9% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Lonely Phantom

Welcome to my Art Contest

User Image

I noticed I've been accumulating a lot of items that are in high demand. Some of these items I don't ever use, so I decided to host a contest so that someone that might not have enough gold could get an item they may be wanting.

arrow Contest Ends March 17th!

I'm always very open to extending end dates, so if you need more time, just ask.

Navigation

Info/References
Rules
Prizes
Entries
Links

Winners!

1st Place - Loki: By DariusNight

2nd Place - Megami: By KiriHitomi

3rd Place - Megami: By A l e x i a S i u q i l a

Runners Up

*Megami: By Miss Squiggly

*Megami and Loki: By BrittRae13*

*Chisato: By Idiom*

*Miamosa: By o 0 R e i k a 0 o*

I couldn't choose, so I ended up with more runners up than I initially planned. 0_0

So many beautiful entries! Thank you all who participated! Much love to you all! <3 Didn't win this time? You'll have another chance! Stay tuned to this thread and I should have a new contest similar to this posted in a couple days. ^^

Lonely Phantom

User Image
Contest Info

I've searched everywhere and I can't find any decent art shops that have reasonable prices. I love avatar art and OC art, so I decided to make this contest.

I've found that people that offer decent avatar art overprice way too much. =/ I've also noticed that the price of cool items has skyrocketed in the year I've been gone from Gaia. I wanted to give some lucky people a chance to win items by showing off their artistic talent. Have fun, win items. Easy huh?

What do you need to do? Simple. Draw one or more of my OCs (references below) that you like the most. Couple art of my characters Megami and Loki is loved. Color is preferred, but black and white and line art is also accepted. I am looking for high quality art with effort put into the piece. Most prizes are worth 350k+ so please try to work for those prizes. ^^

Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you decide to enter the contest! If you would like more information on any of my characters to better draw them, just ask.

OC References

Do not steal my art or character designs!

Megami and Loki

Megami

Megami )

Megami and Loki

Loki

Megami and Loki

Nirabieth (left), Lycoris (middle), Miamosa (right)

Lycoris

Miamosa

Chisato-------

Mayuka---------

Lonely Phantom

Rules and Faq

1.) Don't flame my thread. If you don't like my contest, fine, but move on from the thread.

2.) Bumping is appreciated.

3.) Do not use my art or character designs or use any of the reference images on this thread without my permission.

4.) Feel free to change character outfits if you're feeling creative.

5.) Art does NOT need to be colored if you don't want.

6.) Only two entries max per person please.

7.) Spread the word about this contest please. It's not mandatory, but if I don't get at least five different people that enter, I will not end the contest.

8.) PM your entries please.

9.) I'm ok with you referencing other art, but make sure you credit the person you referenced.

Lonely Phantom

Prizes

1st Place
User Image or User Image or User Image

and choice of any three small prizes (listed at the end of this post)

2nd Place

and choice of two small prizes.

3rd Place

and choice of one small prize.

Runners Up

If enough people participate, I will have anywhere from one to three runners up. Runners up can choose one of the small prizes.

Small Prizes

****************User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image<--(x2) User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image<--(x3) User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
**************** User Image

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Links In and Out

Link me? I will link you in return.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/megami-s-contest-over-2-mil-in-prizes-ends-march-15/t.77114797/][img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m138/Lyra66/partnersbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

Want your contest, art shop, freebie thread, etc listed here? Post the link in this thread and I will post it here. =)

Click for My OC Art Quest and Freebie Thread

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

The contest is now open! mrgreen

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom

Lonely Phantom