Welcome to Gaia! ::

@ Aki: Ah, that's okay. You'll like them soon enough.

@ Naruto: That's interesting. Weird where you meet people.
whee heart
Ya it is, but i have no problem with that... I'm still in shock, and i've never gone out with anyone and it working so well.
whee heart
Naruto-s Ramen
Ya it is, but i have no problem with that... I'm still in shock, and i've never gone out with anyone and it working so well.

Aww! Well, I'm glad for you. I've had my share and then some of heartache, so being with Andrew for our fourth year is a blessing.
I can guess so. n-n i'm happy it is going so well.

I have to say you make me think of one of my friends. i miss her dearly. but ya... lol
bump 1 ninja
Naruto-s Ramen
I can guess so. n-n i'm happy it is going so well.

I have to say you make me think of one of my friends. i miss her dearly. but ya... lol

I am honoured. 3nodding
Lol you make me smile cause ..i have no clue why but you do. So yes, i'm sad to hear you are leaving gaia though. cause you sound like a great person to talk to
Thanks. I'm leaving because most people get rude when I try to help and I just need to have more time for my work next year.
Now THIS is a contest I want to enter! And I definitely will. Your story is so sweet, it's rather inspiring too.

Normally I'm kind of intimidated by art contests (people think my style is odd for some reason, oh well), but I thought this one would be really nice. So I'll start working on an entry right now. 3nodding
SoujirouNoTenken
Now THIS is a contest I want to enter! And I definitely will. Your story is so sweet, it's rather inspiring too.

Normally I'm kind of intimidated by art contests (people think my style is odd for some reason, oh well), but I thought this one would be really nice. So I'll start working on an entry right now. 3nodding

Aww, hoorah! I'm so excited to see it. Andrew and my story IS rather sweet, I will admit. It even makes ME feel warm and fuzzy inside, and I've heard it for more than 3 years heart
Plus, I have a Most Interesting Style Category
whee heart
bump 2 ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out