Adored Sweetheart

13,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

~ ✧ ~

User Image

These are some of the concerns by gaians I had a chat with in CB:
(I hope their comments don't make the hosts lose interest in this contest.
I do pray that you won't get upset.. I just ask them what their honest opinions are on the matter..) emotion_kirakira

Quoted Ryuondo
~ "Too much work for possibly no return. It's especially worse when the majority of people on Gaia are all about cute art and you're like me, you can't draw cute for the life of you." - art style?

Quoted NOT_a_sexual_username
~ "1 bil for singles and 3 bill for group? you can't even BUY art with that.." - current art pricing?

Quoted Sam I of England
~ "I think a big problem is 3B is gonna be worth nothing by September. Maybe it's better to offer items rather than gold when it's so unstable atm?" - gaia economy's instability?

Quoted Snapple Peach Tea
~ "I draw but most the stuff I done has been doodles lately like my signature. I might though it would probably be a doodle or flat color since I can get about 1bill for my normal arts." - art style?

Quoted The Black Horned
~ "Due to the decline of the Gaia economy, gold is worth so little now.." - gaia economy's instability

*Hoping that this'll somehow help you guys in making some changes to the contest and maybe gain more participants? c:
More power to you all~!

~ ✧ ~

Loyal Fairy

Thank you for your effort and determination in keeping this thread alive. Unfortunately, I will have to end this contest before it could be completed.

It is not because of the concerns by members brought by you. It is far different reasons.

All artists will receive one billion gold for their effort.

Shy Member

Oh no sad

Well could I still submit to you the final picture when I'm done with it?
I"ve already started...

Allen_Jie's Waifu

Adored Sweetheart

13,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Rea Nez Bit
Thank you for your effort and determination in keeping this thread alive. Unfortunately, I will have to end this contest before it could be completed.

It is not because of the concerns by members brought by you. It is far different reasons.

All artists will receive one billion gold for their effort.

~ ✧ ~

User Image

; w ; that really shocked me miss Rea.. I don't know how to respond..
But I understand and I respect your decisions.. I'll still send the art once it's completed. c:
Thank you for the company, the generous donations.. Thank you for everything~
You've been a really big help to me and to many other gaians in here and I'll be forever thankful.. ♥

~ ✧ ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces