Welcome to Gaia! ::

Farferalloie
Roulaux
Yeh, I know. crying But I only talk in about... two threads. ^_^; Might as well keep BUMPing this one until there's a new contestant or someone who'll say something offtopic. heart domokun <--- scares me.......
Ok, thanks again for all the bumps and such ^^

Lol.

Yeh, no prob! heart It's not like I have too much else to do - school's out for me. crying Not that I had much to do when I was in school... No homework kina school... biggrin
My internet was down for almost EIGHT HOURS. *faints* BUMP!
I'm getting semi-close to finishing. Just so y'all know.
The Masta Writa

That's great! Good luck! heart heart heart
Roulaux
The Masta Writa

That's great! Good luck! heart heart heart

Thanks! I don't think I'll win, I'm not the best colorist, but it was a cute lineart, I couldn't resist.
*feels like posting pathetic progress*

User Image
is that your entry or just progress? sweatdrop just trying to find if I should post it up front yet.
I'm withdrawing my entries. Something has come up and as soon as another contest ends or disqualifies me, I'm gone. *bows her head* It has been a wonderful time here, thank you.
Chi_Chii
is that your entry or just progress? sweatdrop just trying to find if I should post it up front yet.

Just progress, don't worry, I'm not done yet.
Thanks for withdrawing me, Chii. I think I owe a slight explanation... My internet, Comcast's been messin' with jank in my county. (Why do we have to be ginuea pigs?!) It goes on and off a LOT and I'm lucky to be able to get on for five minutes half the time! Also, my parents are getting on my case about staying up all night and sleeping all day and never doing anything. -_-; I think they want me to be a normal teen. They're basically commanding me to go to the mall.... **note** I hate the mall... **/note** Anyway, between work, chores, forced outside-world time, and internet being down, I'm never on. -_-;; Sorry. crying I love y'all!! Swear!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart domokun (I'm hungry.)
Awww, by Roul, I'm sure we'll manage to stay in contact on gaia.
Farferalloie
Awww, by Roul, I'm sure we'll manage to stay in contact on gaia.

Yeh, and if not, I'm on AIM all the time and Yahoo! and MSN most of the time....

Oh... and I found out about two minutes ago my computer has a worm and three trojans. How wonderful. Tres merde, if I do say so myself... which I do!

I'll let y'all know ASAP if I get the problems fixed and if Comcast decides to cooperate with the county. I think every time it goes down, we should have to pay less for that time, because we're not getting what we pay for......
I have -wonderful- news. The worm is gone. But now mom is making me spend time with the family. God. It is a nightmare. Tip to all people with unhygenically sound sisters: STAY AWAY! RUN! HIDE! DO NOT TOUCH THE FOUL SMELLING CREATURES!
This is just to keep y'all on top and whatnot. But I think that Comcast has fixed their diddly splo (four-letter s-word for poo) and the worm is gone, but I'm still dealing with jank from the parents and boss at work... Wish they'd just fire me already... Meh.
*runs off to color!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces