Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to All the Elves!

My name is Miss Mirri and I am happy to be hosting this art contest for my roleplay characters and freinds roleplay characters from WoW. I have hosted two previous art contests a good few years ago on a different account. With my return to Gaia, I felt like it was time for another one! Thank you for stopping by!

Contest Begins: February 17th, 2014
Contest Ends: June 30th, 2014

Announcements:
5/1/14- Increased prizes. 3 Billion gold in prizes now.
4/3/14- The overall prize total has been upped a lot. Over a billion in prizes now.
2/23/14- The first submission has began the achievements for the art contest! See the mini-contest post for a list of achievements as they come along.
2/17/14- Dice Contest! See this post!
2/17/14- Thread creation! Welcome to the contest! smile

Welcome / Prizes / Characters / Rules / FAQ/ How to Enter/ Entries / Link Exchange
{P}rizesXXXXXXXXXX

Categories:

All prizes are in pure gold. There is currently a total of 3,000,000,000 gold in prizes.

Grand Prizes

1st: 1,375,000,000 gold (1.375 Billion)

2nd: 500,000,000 gold (500 Million)

3rd: 250,000,000 gold (250 Million)

'Best of' Prizes

Best Couple: 125,000,000 gold (125 million)

Best Single: 100,000,000 gold (100 million)

Best Thelinna/Gabriel: 100,000,000 gold (100 million)

Best Esriedil/Jessarin: 100,000,000 gold (100 million)

Best Thelinna: 50,000,000 (50 million)

Best Gabriel: 50,000,000 (50 million)

Best Esriedil: 50,000,000 (50 million)

Best Jessarin: 50,000,000 (50 million)

Best Lynnie: 50,000,000 (50 million)

'Additional' Prizes

Sexiest Picture: 50,000,000 (50 million)

Best Emotional Picture: 50,000,000 (50 million)

Best Original Outfit: 50,000,000 (50 million)

Best Silly Picture: 50,000,000 (50 million)

Welcome / Prizes / Characters / Rules / FAQ/ How to Enter/ Entries / Link Exchange
{C}haractersXXXXXXXXXX

Thelinna & Gabriel

User Image
{Large Image!}
Name: Thelinna Que'sheth
Nicknames: Thel
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage - Fire/Arcane specializations.
Personality: Thelinna is not necessarily self-centered, but she does seem to come off that way more often than not. She has very strong political ideologies- including nationalism and jingoism. She is very racist, and usually does not hide those beliefs unless she is dealing with someone outside of her race, and even then she does not hide her beliefs all that well. Outside of that, Thelinna is very polite and old fashioned. She expects to be pampered and taken care of, but she is also very controlling and needs things to be done to her high set of standards. She greatly enjoys gossip and showing off her abilities. Despite all of this, Thelinna is extremely loyal to her loved ones and friends. If someone harms her, or a loved one, she can be very lethal. To sum it up: Thelinna's a b***h, but she's a loyal b***h.
Physical Appearance: Thelinna is a thin woman, to the point of where she may even be described as fragile, despite the fact that her frame curves in a rather appealing manner. Her skin is creamy white and flawless. Her hair is deep crimson, flowing into large, loose ringlets, with just a tad draped across her forehead as bangs. She wears light amounts of makeup to add some color to her cheeks and enhance her deep green eyes. Her lips are thin and a deep shade of pink, usually curving into a polite smile. About her neck is a black velvet choker with a ruby phoenix pendant. Several gold hoops hang from various points on her ear, intertwined with a thin chain and red gems. The ring finger on her left hand has an engraved golden wedding band on it.

Clothing is always decadent and bright. More often than not, she can be seen dressed in fine, silken robes in the colors of Silvermoon. Her favorite robe being a form fitting but modestly cut piece of red silk with long sleeves, with patterns of gold and white, and gold trim about the edges. She is constantly wearing black gloves and brightly colored shoes. All of her clothing is kept in pristine condition.

Thelinna seems to have a constant air of the arcane about her. In addition to this, she seems to frequently have a small phoenix-shaped creation fluttering about her, which seems to be more for her entertainment than anything else. Occasionally she can be seen carrying an ornate staff of orange, red, and yellow.
For Original Outfit Ideas: Thelinna tends to dress conservatively for work, but for social occasions she has no problem showing a little bit of cleavage. Thelinna never wear pants, only robes and dresses. Sexier outfits are acceptable, but she would not wear anything too revealing outside of her bedroom. Her favorite colors are red and gold, but any feminine color would be acceptable.
Additional References: Gallery
Theme Music: Snake Song

User Image

Name: Gabriel Que'sheth
Nicknames: Gabe
Class: Warrior
Personality: There's a certain clever wit to the warrior. He's well-spoken, quite obviously educated by his manner of speaking. His air, gait and mannerisms command respect, and even when at ease there's a certain militaristic reservation to everything the man does - his words, his actions, even his posture and stance.
Physical Appearance: Rarely seen in public without his heavy, plated armor, Gabriel carries himself in a decidedly imperial manner. He seems to favor a simple sword and shield, though on occasion carries a bow, too. His armor and weaponry seems to be fairly plain - often patriotic, nationalistic even, lightly enchanted and well crafted.

If seen outside his thick armor, one might note that the fighter has relatively few scars, especally for one of his profession. His long, blonde hair hangs down around his shoulders, well-groomed but simple in style - so too is his beard, well-groomed and a bit thicker than average.

The keen eye might take note of weaponry ever-present upon the man's person, even when in casual garb, the gleam of the hilt of a knife tucked into his boot or the back of his pants.

His tattoos are few and far between, the most obvious of which is a golden phoenix crest, the symbol of Silvermoon, emblazoned upon his chest. It's well-done and carefully maintained, and one can spy the parts of it that rest upon the man's pectorals if he wears anything particularly low-cut.

More than anything, Gabriel seems to try to keep a relatively low profile. His attire, though soldierly and nationalistic, is relatively plain in appearance, and while he has strong, handsome features, he draws relatively little attention to them by way of his wardrobe and mannerisms. He seems to be a relatively cautious, reserved man, his gaze careful and watchful but rarely, if ever, disrespectful.

Unfortunately for him, his build simply does not lend itself to stealth - he's broad of shoulders, and his build is anything but slender. His rather muscular build suggests that he's conditioned himself to be a soldier for a great many years, potentially most of his life.
For Original Outfit Ideas: Simple outfits, not a lot of patterns, though still nice looking.
Additional References: x

Thelinna & Gabriel as a Couple

In a nutshell: Thelinna and Gabriel met when Gabriel was hired to become Thelinna's guard. They hit it off fairly quickly and it began as a sort of secret affair, until Thelinna became pregnant with their son, Mesthas. They quickly married to avoid any social repercussions.

Thelinna is fairly controlling of Gabriel. Gabriel is not from a wealthy or noble background, so he leaves most of that to Thelinna. Thelinna is fairly needy and is fairly sickly, so she depends on Gabriel to be discrete whenever she is feeling ill and is in public. Inside their home, he will frequently just scoop her up and carry her around, but in public she will walk and mostly just take his arm. They are not a very cutesy couple.

Excerpt from Roleplay

Gabriel nods at the Doctor as he leaves, glancing down the hallway. There's a servant waiting there, likely to see if there's news yet, or if there are orders to be had, but Gabriel gestures for them to leave, shaking his head. He then steps inside the door, shutting and locking it behind him before turning to face the woman, brow furrowed.

Making his way across the room, he sits on the bed, beside the woman, his hand coming to rest at her leg. "You look rather shocked for someone who was apparently just given a clean bill of health, my Lady."

“Well, that is because I was just given a rather big shock, darling,” Thelinna says , gently shifting out to grab his hand. She stares off for a moment, before shaking her head slightly. She clears her throat, and her lips finally curve into a very light smile. “Apparently I was rather wrong about something. Ah, the doctor believes that I'm pregnant, about a month and a half along,” she says, peering up to him, clearly trying to gauge his reaction.

Giving her hand a reassuring squeeze, Gabriel waits patiently for the woman to reveal said shock. When she tells him what exactly the Doctor revealed, one eyebrow slowly quirks up. He looks taken aback, to say the least, ears tilting back just slightly as he clears his throat.

"With all due respect to the doctor's judgment, my Lady, I had thought it was long believed you were sterile."

“You know my dislike of doctors. I never had it confirmed by a doctor if that was the actual case. We only assumed it because we had tried very hard. He explained that ah, sometimes, men are not always necessarily /strong/ when it comes to making children and it was very likely a problem because of him, not because of me. If you would like, we could get another opinion, but I'm fairly certain there are not many illnesses that can be confused with pregnancy,” Thelinna states, letting out a rather deep breath. “And really, this is quite a mess.”

Gabriel's brow wrinkles slightly, and he shifts in his seat, expression one of decided concentration and thought. "Well, I suppose that explains a bit," the man murmurs, idly gnawing on his lower lip as he thinks. Exhaling a mild sigh, he drags his fingers through that long, golden mane, eyes lidding halfway. "Well, Thel," he starts, shifting back to lay beside her, moving his legs up onto the bed. "What do we do now?"

Thelinna stays put until he's laying beside her, and she leans in to him a little, resting her head against his chest. She lets out a soft breath, her eyes glancing up before shifting back to look at him. "Well, if this is the case, then I certainly cannot be unmarried when I have this child. That would be unbearable. A b*****d child as my heir," she murmurs, shaking her head and lifting a hand to rest against her forehead for a moment. "That's just /unthinkable/."

The warrior arches both brows, looking down at her and canting his head to the side. His ears twitch this way and that, and he remains silent for a few moments before clearing his throat, one arm wrapping around her waist, hand resting just above her rear. "So what, exactly, do you propose we do?"

"Well, we have to get married, that's obvious. And very soon, it would already be questionable about the timing," she snaps, letting her hand rest over her midsection again. "Ah, well. I suppose this is rather good despite that it's rather unexpected," her nose wrinkles lightly, and she glances up to Gabriel. "I'm assuming you find that to be acceptable?"

"No, you're right." He shakes his head. "Neither of us have much of a choice, when it comes to that." There's a pause, and he peers the woman over, a faint smirk tugging at his lips. "I suppose there are worse fates than being wed to a Lady such as yourself - and not doing so would be social and financial suicide for the both of us." Gabe wrinkles his nose. "I'm not exactly fond of shooting myself in the foot. Still, it's a little -quick-, but it doesn't seem like we really have a choice, here."

Esriedil & Jessarin

User Image
{Large Image!}
Name: Esriedil Lightsong
Nicknames: Esri
Class: Paladin {Blood Knight, since he's a Blood Elf}
Personality: Esriedil is outwardly a very cold man. He is polite and curt with most people when he is on duty. He is very disciplined and it shows in his personality. However, when he is off duty, Esri tends to still be serious, however he is rather flirtatious and is known to have one night stands with people outside of his relationship with Jessarin. Emotionally, he is very repressed and the only person who seems to be able to get him to open up is Jessarin.
Physical Appearance: There is an almost rigid nature to Esriedil on first glimpse. His posture is near perfect, with flawless skin and a serious look to his features. His face is angular, and everything is well kept, from meticulously brushed straight, long, white-blonde hair to the small patch of blonde on his chin. His body is muscular, and it can be seen through his movements that he's had years of training , with his body motions disciplined and body is well maintained.

With time, a warm smile can be seen creeping over his lips, a playful wink hinting at a lighter personality that what is initially seen. The majority of the time, he can be seen donning colors of red, gold, and black. Whether it be robes in his down time, or plate armor while he is on duty. The pointer finger of his right hand has a gold signet ring.
For Original Outfit Ideas: Esri tends to keep to simple shirts, vests, and pants when he is not in armor. He is not picky about color.
Theme Music: Awake my Soul

User Image

Name: Jessarin Brightheart
Nicknames: Jessa
Class: Paladin {Holy – Healer sort!}
Personality: Jessa is outgoing and typically immediately friendly to those she meets. She comes across as very welcoming and non-judgemental as a first impression. As she helps her sister raise her young children, she is very easy going with kids and has a natural maternal streak with them. She is laid-back in general but also very caring and sweet natured. While it is only herself and her siblings left, she was living on her own long before her mother died, and despite being very involved with her brother and sister, is very independent and cherishes her ability to be so. With Esri she tends to be far more playful and bubbly, partly because his more somber attitude tends to make her try to 'make up' for his lack of lighter qualities, and partly because she likes to get under his skin a bit and push her boundries since she can get away with it.
Physical Appearance: At just around 5'10, Jessa stands just around average height, and typical of any melee fighter, she has an athletic form that's indicative of intensive physical activity. Her natural hourglass shape takes on a more robust look due to the toned, lean muscle laces her limbs and figure, still having a distinctly feminine shape while being sinewy.

A wealth of wavy, naturally orangish-red hair has disinct signs of lightening from time spent outdoors, something that has contributed a tan of her naturally lighter complexion. Her hair is left down for once, parted messily in the middle and falling in loose curls around her face and past her shoulders, the longest pieces in the back brushing between her shoulder blades. She has a round face with youthful features that show she's still fairly young in her adulthood for a Sin'dorei. Reddish-brown brows arch over her large, expressive eyes that carry the typical green glow of most of her kin, though in her case it seems more of a tinge than a complete color change. She has rather wide mouth and full lips, quick to pull back into a wide grin and generally having a very approachable posture.
For Original Outfit Ideas: When not in her usual plate armor, Jessa tends to favor particularly casual cloth or leathers. At current,she's wearing a lightly fitted, violet shirt made of soft cotton, bottoned up to her ribs and revealing a black undershirt underneath. The sleeves of the shirt are rolled up to her elbows, allowing for glimpses of a number of small scars and bruises she tends to have from frequent training and fighting. Her shirt is left untucked, falling over her loose brown pants, and a pair of well-worn leather boots protect her feet.
Additional References: x

Esriedil & Jessarin as a Couple

In a nutshell: Esri was mentoring Jessa as a Blood Knight. He hit on her a great many times, but she did not fall for him due to his reputation for one night stands and very brief affairs. Esri was gravely injured, to the point where he was bed ridden for over a month because he could not walk. Jessa was the healer to tend to him and helped him with his recovery. This helped Esri recover and made him open up to her.

They have broken up twice in their relationship. The first time was because of Esri's fear of commitment, and him breaking it off because he couldn't stay monogamous with Jessa. They got back together, in an open relationship. The second time they broke up was shortly after Silvermoon was hit by the Scourge attack, where Esri lost all of his family except his sister. Jessa broke up with him, because he began pushing her away and obsessing over taking care of his sister. Esri reached out to Jessarin again to get back together.

Esri is fairly domineering in the relationship, but Jessa's lighter personality tends to help him ease up.

Excerpt from Roleplay

"Given how much she's home, there's a small chance it maaaay end up becoming pretty attached to her," Jessa snickers as she raises her hand up to curl her fingers around his arm lightly. "You do know puppies are quite a bit of work, hmmmm?" She says as she sticks her tongue out out at him briefly before grinning. "Am I going to be over for a bit to help out?"

Esri's other hand shifts to gently pat Jessa's hand as they walk. He smile sblandly, shaking his head as he lets out tired laugh. "Well, I am aware that they are quite a bit of work, despite the fact that I have not had one before. But I don't think that will get you off the hook, no. I think it would be rather helpful if you were to come over to help out for a time," he says with a nod.

Jessa's brows lift slightly, tilting her head and looking up at Esri curiously as she lightly rubs at his arm. "Did you get any sleep last night?" She asks before nodding toward an alleyway for them to follow. "

Esri glances over to her, frowning slightly at that question. He shifts his gaze away and ahead of them. "An hour or two," he answers bluntly, peering down the alleyway and slipping into it. "Why?"

Jessa glances around slightly, coming to a stop once they're in the empty alleyway. She turns toward the taller paladin, letting go of his hand, but immediatley reaching up to press her palms against his stomach as she looks up at him with a frown. "Why so little?"

Esri seems slightly put off when she stops him. His eyes gaze down to where her hands land on his stomach, quickly taking her hands and giving a light squeeze. "It is not as easy to sleep when I don't have someone sharing my bed," he says, leaning down and planting a kis son the top of her head before taking a step around her and nodding with his head to continue on.

Jessa doesn't move, her ears twitching slightly as she turns to look at him but stays in place. She looks torn, really, but as her hands drop down to slip into her pockets, she seems to have no intention of moving quite yet. "Esri...what's going on with you?"

Esri lets out a sigh, his hands dropping to his sides as hers retreat to her pockets. His eyes gaze off and down the alleyway for a moment, before his gaze returns to Jessa. He then lifts a hand to his forehead, rubbing for a moment before returning his gaze to Jessa. "What do you mean?"

"Stop," Jessa's ears twitch slightly, sighing quietly as she lets her gaze flicker over his form, undoubtedly reading his body language. "C'mon, quit acting like you don't know. Something is going on. You reached out t'me for a reason, Esri," she doesn't approach him, however, never having been one for forcing too hard during their less pleasant discussions.

She leans back against the wall, relaxing against it lightly as she keeps her hands in her pockets, though her eyes show considerably worry as she looks up at him. "But you've been shut up tighter than a clam on me since you did, I feel like I'm talking to a ghost half the time. Two hours of sleep? That's not because you had t'sleep alone, honey..."

Esri's forehead wrinkles as he listens to Jessa, watching her as she leans back against the wall. He shifts closer to her again, letting a hand rest on her waist as he gazes down at her for a moment, and then glancing off again. He swallows, seeming to take his time as he considered what he was saying. “I missed having you around, you know that,” he admits at first, to answer her first question. But he stays quiet for a moment longer, peering down to her again. “I just have a lot on my mind, is all, and it is rather difficult to sleep when there is so much to think about,” he offers for an explanation.

Jessa pulls her hands from her pockets as he approaches her, unable to keep from looking relieved. She squeezes his arms lightly, reaching up to lightly press one of her palms agains this cheek and moving closer to her. "You forgot what it means to have someone else around?" She asks quietly, with just a hint of fond teasing in her tone. Her lips pull back into a smile as she looks up at him, meeting his gaze. "You know you can talk to me, right?" She murmurs, "Not...now, obviously, but I mean...you can still talk to me, like you used to me able to, Esri...the last few years have been filled with a lot of change for both of us...you can let me try to help relieve some of your burden, y'know.”

Esri physically tensed up for a moment at her first question, but he gave a slight nod to that. He gives a slight nod, despite her teasing tone, and giving her waist a gentle squeeze. "I know I can talk to you, Jessa. Like I used to, I just, ah, am not quite sure what to say," he says with a rather thoughtful look over his face. "You're the only one I trust for those sorts of conversations," he adds, planting another kiss on the top of her head.

"I know," Jessa closes her eyes at the kiss, curling her arms around his shoulders and pulling him down into a tight hug. She tilts her head to kiss his cheek, "I love you, okay? You can talk to me when you want...but I feel like you're walking on broken glass 'round me since I came back," she says quietly, "I won't cut ya, honey, I promise."

Esri allows her to pull him down into a hug, wrapping his other arm around her. Once she finishes speaking, he plants a light kiss on her lips, looking down to her for a moment and letting out a soft sigh. "I love you too," he murmurs, before quickly hoisting her up again, almost throwing her over his shoulder as he turned in the alleyway to head in the direction that they had been originally heading, seeming rather satisfied with himself. "Now, where exactly are we going?" He asks as he shifts an arm about her waist to keep her draped over his shoulder.

Jessa lets out a startled yell as he pulls her up, unable to keep from bursting out laughing and squirming against him slightly as she reaches down to grasp at the back of his shoulders. "AH! Gah! Sun Above, Esri!" She bursts out in a fit of giggles, tilting her head down and turning her head as she stretches her arm out to point past his head. "Down there, it's the second house on the right once we're out of the Alley," she says, still giggling a bit.

Lyneah 'Lynnie' Crescent

User Image
Name: Lyneah Crescent
Nicknames: Lynnie
Age: Lynnie appears to be a small child, about the age of 10
Race: Undead/Blood Elf
Class: Rogue
Personality: Lynnie, for the most part, presents herself as a bubbly and outgoing street rat. She likes to go on adventures and learn. She is very curious. She has very strong opinions, and likes to use simple logic to make her points. For those of her who know her well, they know that she is actually quite depressed most of the time. She has had a very harsh life, which was only made worse by the coming of the scourge and becoming undead. For all her pranks and shenanigans, Lynnie wants revenge on the necromancer who turned her undead at such a young age. On a side note, Lynnie has an unhealthy obsession with bunnies.
Physical Appearance: There's a distance that surrounds the small girl as she peers around. Something that says that she may not fully fit in with her surroundings. A cool air can be felt in her presence, with an intelligence behind her icy blue eyes and pale skin. Faded lips curve into a slightly mischievous smile when she notices someone looking at her.

Dark hair is pulled up into two high pig tails. There is very little to show any sign of wealth or prestige, no hint of jewelry on her person. She covers herself in a white shirt that may look as if it had been picked off of someone else. Above it is a dark colored vest, with a faded pattern, and both pieces of clothing look as if they are much too big for her scrawny figure. Her dark pants are held up by a tightened belt, with a pair of simple daggers resting on either hip.

There are only two items on her that may have the appearance of being new. The pair of shoes on her feet are a darkened, thin leather so she barely makes a sound with her movements. The other is a stuffed rabbit which she happily keeps tucked under her arm most of the time.
For Original Outfit Ideas: Street clothes would be any sort of pants and shirt. It would likely not be in very good condition, as she runs around and climbs often, which mean that she does fall a lot.
Theme Music: Bad Apple

Excerpt from Rolerplay
“Bubbles, it's your turn to learn to be sneaky,” Lynnie said as she stares across the table to her stuffed bunny. She has a rather intent look across her face as she peers to him, her lips curving to a very small pout.

“What do you mean you don't want to learn to be sneaky? It's fun!” Lynnie continues on, shaking her head and seeming rather displeased with her companion. She stands up, huffing as she moves around the table and knocks the stuffed toy off the table. A small squeak escapes her and she quickly picks up the bunny, giving him a kiss on the head. She glances around.

Lynnie's dressed in her usual attire, not that she has much else to change into, with a white shirt, black vest, and red pants. Her bare feet patter across the floor, almost completely silently, as she decides it's time to search for Ezekiel. Upon finding him, she pulls out a small stick which she quickly waves at him to place bunny ears on his head, then scoots from possible sight.

{R}ulesXXXXXXXXXX

Contest RulesXXXXX

1. All entries must be uniquely made for this contest.
2. For the grand prizes to be awarded, there needs to be a minimum of fifteen entries from 15 different individuals. If there are less than 15 entries, the contest will be extended by a month. The rest of the prizes require a minimum of 2 entries per category to be awarded.
3. No more than 4 entries per artist.
4. A single entry can not win more than 1 prize.
5. Entries may be disqualified if: they are stolen, they are inaccurate of the character, there is a large watermark, they break TOS.
6. I retain the right to use all the pictures for personal use.
7. After submitting an entry, it will be saved and uploaded to an album, and then linked in the entries post on the first page.
8. There are three judges for this contest.
9. There is potential for more categories to be added.
10. Entries will only be accepted if they are posted on the thread.
11. Artistic nudity is welcome, but this may not break TOS or else it will be disqualified/reported. Please see this post if you have questions about what can and cannot be submitted in regards to TOS.
12. I will accept drawings/paintings only- whether it is done with traditional means or made by digital means- both are acceptable! Photo manipulation, avi edits, tekteks, etc. are NOT acceptable.

Thread RulesXXXXX

1. No breaking TOS.
2. Be friendly!
3. No quote towers larger than 4 quotes.
4. If you want to exchange links, great! Please quote me to get my attention.
5. Please stick around and chat! <3

{F}AQXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
You say there are three judges, but I only see you around. What gives?

The other judges are the players behind Gabriel and Jessarin. Neither of them come on Gaia all that often. If you have questions about their characters, I will happily pass it along to them!

Quote:
Can I ask for feedback on a WIP?

Absolutely! You're more than welcome to PM me a WIP to ask for feedback, but the final entry must be posted on the thread using the entry form. If you PM me the entry form, I will direct you to post it on the thread.

Quote:
Can I do a group picture?

You can, but it may not win you very much because it would be inaccurate. The couples are strictly Thelinna/Gabriel and Esriedil/Jessarin. Lynnie would not be involved with either of the couples.

Quote:
What are you judging on?

Quality and accuracy/how true to character are the most important things we will be taking into account while judging.

{H}ow to EnterXXXXXXXXXX

Please fill out and post this form on the thread! I will tip your post if I've accepted it, and quote you if I have a comment or question.

[quote="Miss Mirri"][/quote]
[color=crimson][b]I HAVE AN ELF FOR YOU![/b][/color]

[size=10][b]Username[/b]: (Your Username!)
[b]Character(s) Depicted[/b]: (Which character(s) did you draw?)
[b]Medium[/b]: (Pencil, Watercolors, CG, Markers, etc.)
[b]Entry[/b]: (Post a link to the entry!)[/size]

Welcome / Prizes / Characters / Rules / FAQ/ How to Enter / Entries / Link Exchange
{E}ntriesXXXXXXXXXX

Thelinna & Gabriel

Esriedil & Jessarin

Lynnie
By Cosaca
Thelinna

Gabriel
By Lilith Ravenwood

Esriedil
By Lilith Ravenwood
By fidly3

Jessarin

Welcome / Prizes / Characters / Rules / FAQ/ How to Enter / Entries / Link Exchange
{L}ink ExchangeXXXXXXXXXX

Links In:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/all-the-elves-185-million-in-prizes-dice-contest/t.90484741_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/K703Lbr.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/all-the-elves-185-million-in-prizes-dice-contest/t.90484741_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/VqKvFl9.gif[/img][/url]

Links Out:

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image

Mini-Contests

-> Dice Contest! Roll 6 6-sided dice that are all 6s, and you'll win 1 million gold! Will be given away once. Please quote Miss Mirri if you've done this!

Achievements->
First Entry Award -> 500k to Lilith Ravenwood for the first entry that has been accepted.
{More will be unlocked as various things are submitted.}
Reserved for stuff!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas