Ahh exciting ^u^ ~ yes go eat haha

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
User Image

Sorry for my late night posting for things like this. Force of habit. What's sunlight?

The theme for this side contest was winter. Remember, I did not just judge based on skill alone. I judged based on content, how relevant the entry is for the theme, and a few other factors like whether or not the characters are in-character. This can make judging very tricky.

Keep in mind that not winning in the themed contest does not mean you won't have other chances with other categories in the main part of the contest. Your entry could very well excel in different areas of the contest.

For the winners, please wait for first place to choose their items, then second place, etc, etc.

As a note for everyone, I do not want to see anyone posting comments on who should or should have placed. This is my decision and judging was already very difficult on its own. Don't make any comments like "This entry sucks. This one should have won instead." as that's pretty unfair to all artists. I trust that no one will do this, but kindly refrain if you are tempted.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Click the images for the larger version of the entry.

Winners, please post in the thread when choosing your prize so that the others winners can see what you have chosen. Don't PM what you want as that will cause confusion.

If a winner delays in choosing an item, I will sort things out. There will be a chance that the entrant will lose their placing and the next entrant will get to pick sooner. They will still be able to pick an item as they are still a winner, but they might have lower chances in picking what they may have wanted. This will only happen if there is no answer within two weeks. I am hoping that this is enough time for people to come online.

If any of you would like further feedback on your entries, let me know and I can send a PM.

Since there's six prizes and seven entries, I'm going to award everyone an additional 25b each for participating.

42 Prizes
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image
Winners choose prizes from above.
There are only one each, so please read carefully once it's your turn to choose your prize to see what is left.

First Place: 12 balloons

Second Place: 10 balloons

Third Place: 8 balloons

Fourth Place: 6 balloons

Fifth Place: 4 balloons

Sixth Place: 2 balloon

Kiwaramei
User Image

First Place: This entry if very beautiful. Cesium's outfit and the breath is very nice. Her expression is also rather suiting. The outfit is very much something Cesium would wear.

pants overrated
User Image

Second Place: I really appreciate seeing an entry that is placed by a fireplace. The characters tend to have very hectic lives in the story. It's always nice to relax once and awhile.

Kitara44
User Image

Third Place: I like that this is an entirely different approach to the winter theme. It's not common and while Quil would not necessarily do something like this, it may be something she would try if such festivities existed in the world the story takes place on.

jingbabu
User Image

Fourth Place: The outfits are wonderful and I love their expressions. It's a shame that the background was not completed, but I still very much appreciate this entry.

(Was there always no freckles on Cesium in this entry? This was not part of why points were docked. I just realized and I hope I didn't upload the wrong entry if there is a version with freckles. Let me know if I did.)

Killua_Z14
User Image

Fifth Place: This is a cute entry of Atticus. There aren't many entries of him this time around. It would have been nice to see him wearing a winter outfit, but then again, he tends to be crazy sometimes.

Vishkah
User Image

Sixth Place: This is a nice entry of Quil. It makes me wonder where she may be. It feels like there could have been much more to this, but it was a nice start to the theme.

As if I even care
User Image

Seventh Place: I do not want to discourage you since I know you felt bad seeing other entries. Please don't be discouraged. The outfit is cute. I like where it's going, but I don't feel the winter theme in this entry.

(I realized that the version in the entry gallery is the one with no freckles. The version on my computer is the correct version. I'll resave the image in the gallery soon if I haven't yet since posting this.)

Victory

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm im so happy <333
wahh Congrats every one who won!~ * v *b
thank you so much!

edit:: omg i think i had her freckles forgotten!!! omg im really sorry;; i'll fix it as soon as i finish my hw
thank you again though!~

Victory

jingbabu
thank you so much!

your entry is greattt <3

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
pants overrated
emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm im so happy <333
I honestly had to resist putting both the couple art entries at the top. I'm a sucker for couple art, but that wouldn't have been fair if I tunnel visioned like that. That adding to making judging difficult.

Hmm...just to compare, these were the results to the winter entries (It was more or less "enter anything" at the same time) from my previous contest. Wow. The difference with the economy is huge within a few years time.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
jingbabu
thank you so much!

edit:: omg i think i had her freckles forgotten!!! omg im really sorry;; i'll fix it as soon as i finish my hw
thank you again though!~
Seems that Cesium was very popular this time around. She and Quil were competing for the top in my previous contest. xd

And no problem. Sorry that I'm really picky about her freckles. A part of me thinks that I really should draw some new art of her to practice freckles. Don't know why I like them so much.

Victory

Razumi Yazura
pants overrated
I honestly had to resist putting both the couple art entries at the top. I'm a sucker for couple art, but that wouldn't have been fair if I tunnel visioned like that. That adding to making judging difficult.

Hmm...just to compare, these were the results to the winter entries (It was more or less "enter anything" at the same time) from my previous contest. Wow. The difference with the economy is huge within a few years time.

Haha. I think you made pretty great choices. You really put a lot of thought into judging! ^^

Wow those prizes from back then. Ahaha. Yeah a lot has changed. -w- ! <33 I'm very glad you like the piece I did. 4laugh
Razumi Yazura
xD lol i feel like alot of people are going for the light skinned females //laughs
idk omo i'll probably do tory one day around ;; shes a cutie

xD lol omg freckles are cute but i keep forgetting them because i usually dont draw them xD
laughs
pants overrated
jingbabu
thank you so much!

your entry is greattt <3
ty bby ;o

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
pants overrated
Haha. I think you made pretty great choices. You really put a lot of thought into judging! ^^

Wow those prizes from back then. Ahaha. Yeah a lot has changed. -w- ! <33 I'm very glad you like the piece I did. 4laugh
I'll try to finish up a post for Valentine's or something by the end of this weekend. I'll probably make the deadline the end of the month or a week into March.

I do have prizes saved to the side. I'll need to decide whether or not I feel that it's enough.

Man. For the future, it would be nice if I had project tickets for prizes, but since some of those have expiration dates, I would need to do a series of shorter contest rounds. It would certainly be a nice goal to save up for for future contests, though.

Victory

Razumi Yazura
pants overrated

I'll try to finish up a post for Valentine's or something by the end of this weekend. I'll probably make the deadline the end of the month or a week into March.

I do have prizes saved to the side. I'll need to decide whether or not I feel that it's enough.

Man. For the future, it would be nice if I had project tickets for prizes, but since some of those have expiration dates, I would need to do a series of shorter contest rounds. It would certainly be a nice goal to save up for for future contests, though.

Ohh there's going to be a Valentines side too? Ouo I'm just going to stalk this thread hard haha.

That would be AMAAZZING. You would get so many entries honestly. xD I would enter, for sure. Haha. I feel like the expiration dates on those things are pointless. I don't understand why. -_-

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
jingbabu
xD lol i feel like alot of people are going for the light skinned females //laughs
idk omo i'll probably do tory one day around ;; shes a cutie

xD lol omg freckles are cute but i keep forgetting them because i usually dont draw them xD
laughs
I have a few short stories that I'm working that involve Tory. I really need to finish those. They're a bit sad, but they do have their happy points. Raz gets injured in one of them, but that's really his own fault.

lol True.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
pants overrated
Ohh there's going to be a Valentines side too? Ouo I'm just going to stalk this thread hard haha.

That would be AMAAZZING. You would get so many entries honestly. xD I would enter, for sure. Haha. I feel like the expiration dates on those things are pointless. I don't understand why. -_-
I won't make promises in case work starts picking up again IRL. I will try, though. Just saying since my boss did recently ask for an updated resume.

Expiration dates on things like tickets make me nervous since I don't want to be rushed with my ideas. I'm glad that the ticket I have doesn't have an expiration date. I've been sitting on this since July, but only because I was really busy IRL and couldn't draw out my ideas at the time. I have time at the moment, so I have been working on it. I should be able to send out an email in a few weeks. I want to make sure that it's as clear as possible and I'm pixelling a version for myself as practice. This includes the back poses and all the arm poses since my idea is a tad complex. I don't want there to be any miscommunication. I sent a few inquiries to make sure that what I want is allowed for a golden ticket.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff