Welcome to Gaia! ::

@the lovely bidders:
Your perseverance is remarkable......if only my computer could run faster orz
GOOD LUCK DARLINGGGGGG ♥♥
Aaaah sdjfalk I'm so sad I can't bid in this Q u Q ajfsdlk one day....one day...... /goes to watch your rl commissions instead
40.2 mil please!
BunnyButler
Aaaah sdjfalk I'm so sad I can't bid in this Q u Q ajfsdlk one day....one day...... /goes to watch your rl commissions instead

Thank you! And omgstapt
U r 2 sweet redface

We all be poor little bbys ; w ; //huggles
tanginova

Hrnnn NONSENSE asdjfkl I will find a way to get your arttt >//u//< ♥♥ I love your style~ haha /hugs tight

and yessss. Very poor already OTL Mang....
I still have a very faint dying hope that all my items will miraculously sell in the next 50 minutes so I can try bidding again hahah sdafjlsa dfjlksdaf
BunnyButler
tanginova

Hrnnn NONSENSE asdjfkl I will find a way to get your arttt >//u//< ♥♥ I love your style~ haha /hugs tight

and yessss. Very poor already OTL Mang....
I still have a very faint dying hope that all my items will miraculously sell in the next 50 minutes so I can try bidding again hahah sdafjlsa dfjlksdaf

( @ /// u ////@ ) ~ psshhhhh. I-if I wasn't booked with the upcoming commissions and personal projects I would offer you an art trade. but I procrastinate on art when there are too many things to do ahhhhhh

Lol, I kinda gave up on keeping up with Gaia's new items and economy, my items are so old idek if anyone wants them anymore, lol.
Just browsing and 'window shopping' art on Gaia ; w ;
tanginova

( @ /// u ////@ ) ~ psshhhhh. I-if I wasn't booked with the upcoming commissions and personal projects I would offer you an art trade. but I procrastinate on art when there are too many things to do ahhhhhh

Lol, I kinda gave up on keeping up with Gaia's new items and economy, my items are so old idek if anyone wants them anymore, lol.
Just browsing and 'window shopping' art on Gaia ; w ;

Oh man asdjflk an art trade would be lovely~ I'm also really busy right now with commissions and secret santas XD But I would really love to do an art trade with you some time ♥♥ II like those more than work actually haha because I always feel more inspired with them than when I don't have as much freedom with the characters <__<

OH THOSE ITEMS COULD BE WORTH A LOT THEN, RIGHT?? Isn't that how all the old gaians get rich? lmao. Though....I haven't been able to sell any items since the crazy inflation boom, even when I list them substantially lower than the lowest price....
AH. I don't mean to snipe darling jasdlf But could I put up 40.3 mill please?

asdjflk I MIGHT HAVE BORROWED FROM SOME SKETCHY PEOPLE /sobs into your arms
BunnyButler

Wahhhhh, tysm bunny <33

Shhh, it's okay, I got your back bro if those sketchy ppl try to make a move. Lmao
I never had to use the antisnipe rule before but I think I just add on 30 more minutes to the time you posted for the deadline before it's officially finished?

Idek tho, I thought it only works if it's like devil tail old or something. Compare to that... A few items are only like semi-old? Lol i know the exchange forum gets you a lot of gold and items but I don't even know how that works...

/goes to update
tanginova

You're very welcome! You're worth every sketchy person I have to face in digital dark corners ; u;

Yupp that's how I usually do it - just add 30min to the time of the last bid ; u; /watches the clock nervously.

AND Aaaah I see I see...hmmm.....ajsfdlk I have no idea what this exchange forum you mention is lmao XD;; I'm pretty gaia-dumb since I only lurk in the art forums ; u ; How long have you been on gaia, tangi?
BunnyButler

Bunny, you won a colored waist

Dlin

You won a colored waist

neko-niki

You won a colored bust

TIME, auction overrrrr
THANK YOU to my lovely bidders. Please post or pm me your request and send opening trade!
WAH SO NERVOUS BUT SO HAPPY SJFDLKJ EEEEEEEEEEE
I'LL JUST HAVE TO DECIDE WHO TO SEND YOU. /too many babies to choose from~

I'll just quickly amalgamate the funds from all my sketchy personas, and get back to you = u =♥
BunnyButler
tanginova

You're very welcome! You're worth every sketchy person I have to face in digital dark corners ; u;

Yupp that's how I usually do it - just add 30min to the time of the last bid ; u; /watches the clock nervously.

AND Aaaah I see I see...hmmm.....ajsfdlk I have no idea what this exchange forum you mention is lmao XD;; I'm pretty gaia-dumb since I only lurk in the art forums ; u ; How long have you been on gaia, tangi?

Lol, I will be your shining knight on a horse

Oh, I had a few friends who explored more of gaia than I have and told me it's tales of adventures that I will never bother to try out. XD. I only lurk in the art forums too although occasionally in my fav manga thread becuz I'm such a nerd. I have been on and off thru out but omg I don't even want to think about it. Maybe 5 years?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff