• Dressed Up 200
H0peh
sakimi.chan
H0peh
sakimi.chan
H0peh
Aw, thats shitty. I'll bid 600m for you then! heart

-edit oh poop. I forgot to quote again OTL
aw that's so nice of you >.< you really don't have to.. but if you do chose to bid I'm gonna have to ask you to send me 600 mil as prof just in case, sorry about that :<

Sending trade now biggrin just cancel it when you see it~
Thank you ! : ) I saw it

Woo~ ^^ Am I allowed to get a second freebie? XD Just thought it would be worth a shot to ask. The first one has me all emotion_kirakira heart
lol yes you do any other chars you'd like me to draw : )

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady ZeIda
You inspired me to take a few RLC's for my pastel and paint portraits in my local art community~*v*
I sent out an email to some previously interested and I just got a taker for $100, I'm so excited~ You are my good luck charm!! I'd love to watch you live stream too~ your art is so gorgeous ;//v//;

sakimi.chan
aw, I love hearing that even my work could help others, its what's so amazing about being an artist. I'm happy for you heart
sakimi.chan
H0peh
sakimi.chan
H0peh
sakimi.chan
H0peh
Aw, thats shitty. I'll bid 600m for you then! heart

-edit oh poop. I forgot to quote again OTL
aw that's so nice of you >.< you really don't have to.. but if you do chose to bid I'm gonna have to ask you to send me 600 mil as prof just in case, sorry about that :<

Woo~ ^^ Am I allowed to get a second freebie? XD Just thought it would be worth a shot to ask. The first one has me all emotion_kirakira heart
Yay! thank you. This time I'd love for you to draw~
Princess: x-x-x-x

Benevolent Player

9,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image

Bump&gnight! User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . .

User Image

Intellectual Sage

sakimi.chan
Lady ZeIda
You inspired me to take a few RLC's for my pastel and paint portraits in my local art community~*v*
I sent out an email to some previously interested and I just got a taker for $100, I'm so excited~ You are my good luck charm!! I'd love to watch you live stream too~ your art is so gorgeous ;//v//;

sakimi.chan
aw, I love hearing that even my work could help others, its what's so amazing about being an artist. I'm happy for you heart

I'm so looking forward to this picture, of a ladies dog heehee~
I think you inspire a whole lot of people and it's just amazing we get to bask in the ambience of your glory TT//v//TT

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
H0peh
sakimi.chan
H0peh
sakimi.chan
H0peh

Yay! thank you. This time I'd love for you to draw~
Princess: x-x-x-x
sure : D

Venusin's Queen

Kawaii Kitten

9,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
iBreesus
    User Image

Bump&gnight! User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . .

User Image
thanks and gnight : ) heart

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady ZeIda
sakimi.chan
Lady ZeIda

sakimi.chan

I think you inspire a whole lot of people and it's just amazing we get to bask in the ambience of your glory TT//v//TT
oh sounds like fun ! I'd love to see it when ur done, XD <3 I love dogies,,
aw, I'm honored .The glory is mainly there because of all the ppl who support me in what I do 3nodding

Intellectual Sage

sakimi.chan
Lady ZeIda
sakimi.chan
Lady ZeIda

sakimi.chan

aw, I'm honored .The glory is mainly there because of all the ppl who support me in what I do 3nodding

She has this gorgeous gorgeous cocker spaniel named Lady prim and she wants a picture of her for her living room <33 I'm dying with honor D/;
You are one of those people that they call a diamond in the rough ;v;

Sparkly Gaian

Ah, I just noticed you actually have a 600mil bidder. Hooraaay~ xD

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady ZeIda
sakimi.chan
Lady ZeIda
sakimi.chan
Lady ZeIda

sakimi.chan

She has this gorgeous gorgeous cocker spaniel named Lady prim and she wants a picture of her for her living room <33 I'm dying with honor D/;
aw my friend has a cocker spaniel XD ! I love them and i love the lady and the tramp movie lol
there are many many talented people out there better then what I can do at the moment XD I'm not as special as you make me out to be hehe but I'm honored.

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
JagerIVIeister
oh yes I'm surprised lol

Sparkly Gaian

sakimi.chan
JagerIVIeister
oh yes I'm surprised lol

That's good! I was hoping someone would get you up there. heart ^o^~

Edit: Ugh, I can't sleep.. ;u; So I'll just float around in your auction for a while..

Intellectual Sage

sakimi.chan
Lady ZeIda
sakimi.chan
Lady ZeIda
sakimi.chan

aw my friend has a cocker spaniel XD ! I love them and i love the lady and the tramp movie lol
there are many many talented people out there better then what I can do at the moment XD I'm not as special as you make me out to be hehe but I'm honored.

She's this pretty tan and white color with those baby doll brown eyes and a pretty bow on her neck <3 my hubby kicks me into the garage when I pastel though because I'm messy BD THATS THE ONLY bad part because it's cold outside >*< but I'm happy to do it~! I need to send you pics of some of my previous portraits~ I did a family portrait of a mother, father and their two children for $230 a few months back, and that was my last huge one. Most of them were small ones in between, $40 here and $60 there for bill money ❤️
I wish I had your digital skills but alas I'm a hands on canvas type of girl~ I love the feeling of pastels and the control you get when you use them. I can get lost for hours playing with mine

-rambles-

You should give yourself so much more credit c: honestly I would love to see you work with square Enix or valve!! You could make some good money there~ plus you have the skill set easy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff