Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

Ah Sakimi!! I didn't think you got on Gaia anymore! It's good to see you back! I would offer but everything I own combined wouldn't come close to 800mil sweatdrop

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sorakoii
sakimi.chan
sorakoii
sakimi.chan
sorakoii
sakimi!! heart
Hey Sora ! long time no see, how have you been *o* ?

im good what about you!! i havent talked to you in so long * u * im still a huge fan of your art heart
I know smile it's nice to see old faces from time to time XD <3 how's school and all :3 ? haha I do my best , thnx for sticking with me *_* <3

its good *V* im doing illustration in school right now!! are you still in school too? :O
oh that's awesome : ) I graduated 1.5 years ago from 3D animation smile now I'm working and freelancing : D !

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Saiphz
Ah Sakimi!! I didn't think you got on Gaia anymore! It's good to see you back! I would offer but everything I own combined wouldn't come close to 800mil sweatdrop
thank you <3 heart

Fashionable Nerd

sakimi.chan
Saiphz
thank you <3 heart
This is all so exciting! My favourite artist is back on my favourite site! I'm sorry if I sound all fan girl. I usually don't do that kinda stuff.
.w .;;

Fashionable Nerd

sorakoii
sakimi.chan
sorakoii
sakimi.chan
sorakoii
sakimi!! heart

im good what about you!! i havent talked to you in so long * u * im still a huge fan of your art heart
I know smile it's nice to see old faces from time to time XD <3 how's school and all :3 ? haha I do my best , thnx for sticking with me *_* <3

its good *V* im doing illustration in school right now!! are you still in school too? :O
Oh hey I plan to major in illustration too! How do you like it?

9,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Saiphz
sakimi.chan
Saiphz
thank you <3 heart
This is all so exciting! My favourite artist is back on my favourite site! I'm sorry if I sound all fan girl. I usually don't do that kinda stuff.
.w .;;
hah, that's very ncie of you <3 yes, gaia is an awesome place, though I'm not too fond of how the economy has inflated XD that's why 800mil is possible lol

Fashionable Nerd

sakimi.chan
Saiphz
sakimi.chan
Saiphz
thank you <3 heart
.w .;;
hah, that's very ncie of you <3 yes, gaia is an awesome place, though I'm not too fond of how the economy has inflated XD that's why 800mil is possible lol
Right? I hate how the economy is on here. Someone offered 2mil for a headshot from me. I felt kinda bad accepting it... Flynn is constantly shaking her tushie around. D: I really hope it gets better in the future. But on a happier note, do you plan on participating in the card event on dA?
Saiphz
sorakoii
sakimi.chan
sorakoii
sakimi.chan
sorakoii
sakimi!! heart

i like it! its pretty fun, very challenging, critiques let you learn a lot and everyone is very helpful/friendly

but it really depends on where you go to school i guess emotion_yatta

Fashionable Nerd

sorakoii
Saiphz
sorakoii
sakimi.chan
sorakoii

i like it! its pretty fun, very challenging, critiques let you learn a lot and everyone is very helpful/friendly

but it really depends on where you go to school i guess emotion_yatta
Yeah? Do you have any suggestions?
Saiphz

where do you live? o.o
im in cali sooo i guess

calarts or art center is good
san jose state university is also pretty good

Fashionable Nerd

sorakoii
Saiphz

where do you live? o.o
im in cali sooo i guess

I was actually looking at going to the academy of art university there. I live in Florida so I'm a little limited xD
Saiphz
sorakoii
Saiphz

where do you live? o.o
im in cali sooo i guess

I was actually looking at going to the academy of art university there. I live in Florida so I'm a little limited xD

aww i see :O do you have other options? i heard some... not best things about academy of art @@ but thats just what i heard!

Fashionable Nerd

sorakoii
Saiphz
sorakoii
Saiphz

where do you live? o.o
im in cali sooo i guess

aww i see :O do you have other options? i heard some... not best things about academy of art @@ but thats just what i heard!
Ah really?? Hmm. I was thinking about Ringling but that's kinda expensive. XD Hmmm I'm not sure of any other places yet.

Sparkly Fatcat

Menstrual Cramps
It's so nice to see old familiar faces. Especially you! I thought for sure you were 100% done with Gaia. xD

I'm doing just great. Busy, but that's a good thing. c:

I hope life has been kind to you too! Ah, it's nice to visit your old kick-a** profile. xD

hehe, well, RL kind of took a major priority for me. right now it's a little bit more relaxing, but i've got a feeling after the end of this year, i'll probably disappear again into the messy RL lol

and that's great that your busy means a good thing XD same here heheh.

thank you! i haven't done anything to it in... almost 10 years sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces