Eternal Gatekeeper

User Image

Windows laced in delicate frost
mountain vista's cloud-kissed as
strung glass ornaments dangle across
snow ladned branches of holiday pines.
Crystal woven blankets
embrace all as a
florid aerial dance tickles upturned lashes.

User Image

Once again the winter season descends upon us with its bitter frost and frigid winds. But linger here, and enjoy small kisses from a fluffy snow bunny. There are many big treats being offered, and this winter bunny isn't holding back!

Livestream: off

This auction is featuring 2 auctions--the main event, and a mini chibi found here: Chibi Auction

Main Event Information
Starting Date: November 25th, 2012
Ending Date: February 1st, 2013 6 PM PACIFIC TIME <3

Starting Bid: 500K

Bidding Increments: 100K min

Current Highest Bid: Azure= 14M <3
Kimmi= 13.6M
Azure = 13.5M
Kimmi= 13.1M
Azure= 13M
Lavi: horns *amv:9.3M* + 3m pure = 12.3M

Auto Buy1: 20M- Full body + BG
Auto Buy2: 40M- Couple Full body + BG
OR
2 Single Full body + BG

WHAT YOU GET:
For the main auction, you are bidding on a FULL BODY WITH BACKGROUND, my gallery and samples can be found further down in the posts.

Ambiance <3

User Image

Eternal Gatekeeper

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

dA

User Image

Wills
Males and females
Just about anything actually, but cute is not my best strength. Anthro in moderations, mecha not too keen on. But I am willing to try a lot, so let's talk about it! Some creative license has always helped make some of my best pictures.

Won't
Cluttered avis--you know who you are.
Unibrows, buckteeth, strange growths, that sort of thing...I'll let you know. XD

User Image

Eternal Gatekeeper

User Image

Warning: CURVES AHEAD!

* Always follow all Gaia TOS Rules at all times
* Bid only what you can afford; items and gold are acceptable within reason. Check with me about what items are approved.
* Bumping is allowed, but conversation is preferred. No spamming in the thread.

* GOLDEN RULE: treat others the way you wish to be treated.

* Do not PM me unless requested to

* DO NOT BEG, WHINE or CAUSE DRAMA. Period. Any of the prior crimes listed means you haven't read and or honored my rules; it's insulting to your host and the other guests. You will banned and reported.

User Image

Eternal Gatekeeper

User Image

Bidding History
Caine: 11.5M
Lavi: 11.3M
Caine: 10.7M
Lavi: 9.5M
Caine: 9.3M
Miss Love: 7M
Cheshy: 1.5M
Caine: 1M
Nina: 500K

User Image

Eternal Gatekeeper

Eternal Gatekeeper

User Image

Spread the Cheer! auction links
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/snowbunny-love-a-winter-auction-now-open/t.83452687/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i.imgur.com/kzOTv.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/snowbunny-love-a-winter-auction-now-open/t.83452687/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i.imgur.com/SxgrU.gif[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eternal Gatekeeper

A Special Thanks...... emotion_bigheart

I wish to send a special shout out to Pax Britannica and UnrisenPhoenix for their amazing talents and skills! Pax is the epic designer, and Unrisen is the friendly consultant with all the customers. They provided all the graphics in this auction, and I'd certainly recommend their shop to anyone. I know I'll commission Pax again. Thank you again Pax and Unrisen!

S
o be sure to stop in, savor their house special brews, browse the shop and enjoy the delicious temptations offered for your delight! And be sure to mention that you followed them from here. emotion_kirakira

User Image

Eternal Gatekeeper

Eternal Gatekeeper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out