Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Angel

17,275 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Dedicated Man-Lover

Divine Eradication
heart

Mademoiselle! I apologize for the delay. I was supposed to send this to you last May 24, but we had complications in our Internet Connection due to heavy rainfall here in the Philippines. So,once again. I am very sorry. Anyway. here it is. I hope you like it. 3nodding

For better resolution, Click here.

User Image

Dedicated Man-Lover

Lunaric Sun
I might be broken xD I can't smell the sharpie pens at all. We have pens of every color around the house, in our cars, I walked outside this morning and my roommate had I swear a trail of pens out to her car xD

Katrina in Miami wasn't that bad, it flooded a little torn off some roofs and knocked over some trees but when it hit New Orleans (my roommate lived there then) she says it was really bad like to the point you couldn't live there anymore for a while. She said there were piles of trash in the middle of the roads and the trash service and dumps all shut down so it kept piling for months. She said it could have easily started a new plague it was so bad.

Haha. I envy you. Wish I had a set of Sharpies, too. xd Our local bookstore/art shop only sell limited colors. crying So, I am planning to just order a set of copic markers instead and have them pre-ordered straight from Japan. rofl

Oh, dear. Good thing she wasn't hurt or anything. Nevermind the house or your stuff, just save yourself when calamity strikes. gonk Just this afternoon, it rained very hard for about an hour. We weren't that affected and much aware of what's going on outside, since we live in a condominium, up on the 4th floor. When we turned the TV on to check on news and found out that the metro was almost thoroughly flooded. It usually happens though, because of all the trash people throw anywhere in the streets and eventually blocks the drains. Stupid people, then they would put all the blame in our government for having abnormal flooding. Anyway, rainy season starts in a week, but it merely shows. I am hoping we'll be having minimal number of Typhoons this year. emotion_facepalm

Also, I'd like to apologize for the late reply. sweatdrop

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.. AS PROMISE!

HAND TUTORIAAAL~

User Image
User Image

Dedicated Man-Lover

Elena Kiara
Sorry for the delay!!! ;-; I was really busy but now I'll be starting an internship (somewhere tested at least xD) so I'll only be able to talk in the evenings in Canada. xD

Big sisteeeeer! *glomps* emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Oh, it's really fine. emotion_kirakira Just like what I've said, just get to me whenever you are free. emotion_hug

So,how have you been doing lately? whee

Dedicated Man-Lover

AUCTION ON-GOING.

AUCTION ENDS ON June 5, 2014.

12:00 Midnight - Philippine Time Zone (UTC+08:00)

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
✻ ✻ c e l t i c h e a v e n s : :

<3

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100