Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

14,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
OHOHO! CONGRATULATIONS FULL_MOON83 WITH A BID OF 3.1 MIL !

as promised~ your prize will be a single character + a chibi of your choice ^^
full_moon83

Habiti Gigi

Plaguede

TidusLovex

Kawaii Onyx

Hellos to those who participated! Thank you for joining my auction biggrin It was nice to get to know some of you guys!! I hope you'll consider participating in the future!~Though I may not sell my art in gold or have auctions often (lol), I am always open for RLC biggrin
Or if not~ please drop by my DA/PM me to say hello!
okbye!

*sweet. First post on 14th page!! *

Beloved Cutie-Pie

darn time zones I forgot it was early today and not at 10am

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blue J Neko
OHOHO! CONGRATULATIONS FULL_MOON83 WITH A BID OF 3.1 MIL !

as promised~ your prize will be a single character + a chibi of your choice ^^
full_moon83

Habiti Gigi

Plaguede

TidusLovex

Kawaii Onyx

Hellos to those who participated! Thank you for joining my auction biggrin It was nice to get to know some of you guys!! I hope you'll consider participating in the future!~Though I may not sell my art in gold or have auctions often (lol), I am always open for RLC biggrin
Or if not~ please drop by my DA/PM me to say hello!
okbye!

*sweet. First post on 14th page!! *

I won?!? Never won a auction before... Is it okey to start the trade when I have figured out what I want you to draw?

Fatcat

14,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Habiti Gigi

ahaha sweatdrop Ill try to do a better job next time~ maybe have a count down clock ._. that might actually help haha

Fatcat

14,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Full_Moon83

I won?!? Never won a auction before... Is it okey to start the trade when I have figured out what I want you to draw?

Sure! Just try to send the trade within the week ^^

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Blue J Neko
Habiti Gigi

ahaha sweatdrop Ill try to do a better job next time~ maybe have a count down clock ._. that might actually help haha

that help yes, my math is not the best so figuring out really odd time zones is a pain, I never done more than 3-6hours difference.

Fatcat

14,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Habiti Gigi
Blue J Neko
Habiti Gigi

that help yes, my math is not the best so figuring out really odd time zones is a pain, I never done more than 3-6hours difference.
haha yea :/ I dont get time zones >.> why cant we have like... a world clock... And everyone's timezones and stuff are adjusted to that one world clock or something..

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Blue J Neko
Habiti Gigi
Blue J Neko
Habiti Gigi

haha yea :/ I dont get time zones >.> why cant we have like... a world clock... And everyone's timezones and stuff are adjusted to that one world clock or something..

Technically we do have a world clock but from what I heard it was way too awkward to figure out.

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I would like you to draw a single chara of my OC Hanami and a chibi of my OC Natsumi. You can find info about them on my art request thread under my comment.

Fatcat

14,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Full_Moon83
I would like you to draw a single chara of my OC Hanami and a chibi of my OC Natsumi. You can find info about them on my art request thread under my comment.

^^ alrighty then! ill accept trade once im finished~ It might take a while to do sweatdrop but it'll definitely be done before my school starts, so before aug

Fatcat

14,440 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Full_Moon83

Heres The chibi of Natsumi! User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces