Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Frog

Welcome to my little Lineart Auction shop! emotion_bigheart

Feel more than free to hang around, and you may even score some freebies~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What exactly IS a lineart auction?
There is a popular part of the Gaian forums labeled as Breedable/Changing Pets, where people, such as myself, may own "pets". These are drawings of some sort, and in most cases are made from a certain based and then customized by a colourist. And THAT'S what these lines are for!

So, what are you selling?
At first, there's the starter kit. This usually contains a small set of lines, with atleast one adult and one baby or egg stage. Other things may be added in via the bidding ladder system, such as templates, additional stages and familiars. To see full details of what's being auctioned at the moment, go have a look at the next post!

And the winner? What do they get?
Whatever is in the pot at the end of the auction, belongs to the highest bidder. However, there are of course some simple rules. First of all, I don't want people to buy the lines only to try and re-sell them for a higher price. Secondly, ALWAYS credit the original artist, being myself. This means that when they're put in a BC and/or IT thread, my name should be in the credits. If the files are passed on to new owners or eventually re-sold, it's important they'll know who originally made them. Other than that, you're free to do whatever you wish with the files.

Current Auction
Owlcat Creatures
Ending Date
1st of August - 2.00PM PST
Countdown

Tiny Frog

The Lines

User Image
Clicky for full size~

These are the lines up for bids, nothing too fancy, but still~ I call them kitowls/kitten-owls, thou YOU are free to call them whatever you wish 3nodding The winner gets to pick names, stories and concepts, colour them and edit them however they wish, gift them to people, sell them to people, hire people to do the pets for them... Simply put, whatever you may desire!

However, as it's been mentioned before, I wouldn't want to see them lying around on some flashdrive, unused and forgotten >:T Now are you allowed to sell them off, just like that. If you lose interest in the shop, it closes down or is put to a neverending hiatus, then yes, you may sell them. Never parade the original art as your own, as that is known as art theft and not looked upon very kindly.

Tiny Frog

Highest Bid: 750 000g
Made By: Siyari

All bids are final!
Don't offer what you can't pay, obviously
No rudeness, harassments or butthurt comments, or I'll kick you out with spiked boots >:T
Before placing a bid, make sure you know the current HB; I may not always be around to update D:
If you wish to be qouted when outbid, state so in your post, and I will make it happen, all magical like that~
Make sure I won't miss your bids! Make it big, colourful and nice :kirakira
If you come in here to advertise your own stuff, you too will get the boot!
SEND ME A PM if you want your link added in somewhere ò____ó Otherwise it's just rude, and I won't tolerate that crap!

~The Bidding Ladder!~
If the bids reaches a point in the ladder, the trait below that amount will be added into the pot. If it reaches another, that trait will be added too. So all the points that has been passed already will stay in the pot, and more will be added as the bids go up!

A full set of templates, winner's choice of style
Three premade (pre-coloured) pets which the winner may use for whatever they wish
Two fully templated familiars of my choice, thou the winner may leave wishes
An additional stage of my choice (will be some sort of "legendary" or "elder" )
An entire additional species, which will be discussed with the winner

HOLY COWS!

Tiny Frog

I LOVE YOU, TAKE THIS FREEBIE

Some people are just so amazing and helpful and lovely and adorable, that you simply can't go on without awarding them with a little something-something~ First of, they will be put on a little list so that everyone may bask upon their glory in pixelated letter format, and secondly, there's the actual freebie! Currently, I will only give little doodlies, avatar art and such, but if people turn out to be especially lovable, they may find themselves with a free little turtle from The Turtle Factory ;D

Wondering about my artstyle? Well, it varies like crazy, but if you so must, check out my dA!

~The List~

Tiny Frog

Future/Past auctions

Tiny Frog

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-auctions/frogl-nes-a-lineart-auction-shop-hb-50k/t.80924287/][img]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/Poesina/bannerama-1.jpg[/img][/url]

By advertising, you have high chances or scoring yourself some freebies emotion_bigheart
To affiliate, please throw me a PM o v o b

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff