37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lyanda
Hotarla
*bookmarks* emotion_kirakira nice artsuuus! >w<
Thank you. >w<

no problem lol! and I mentioned this in another thread but you didnt notice so I'll say it again...you've got one creepy avatar...xD;; what is that weird treee thing?

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
LYAAANNDDAAAAAAAAA

/shot'd and killed

Wow. I still don't have anywhere near HB. QAQ
Baww.

Good luck! <3

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
kitkit11183
LYAAANNDDAAAAAAAAA

/shot'd and killed

Baww.

Good luck! <3

Hahaha. XDD
I'm in love with iPad art. emotion_kirakira

Thanks. :3

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyanda
kitkit11183
LYAAANNDDAAAAAAAAA

/shot'd and killed

Baww.

Good luck! <3

Hahaha. XDD

That iPad program is boss. ;o I love that painterly feel. *Q* <3

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Thank you. >w<

no problem lol! and I mentioned this in another thread but you didnt notice so I'll say it again...you've got one creepy avatar...xD;; what is that weird treee thing?
Hehe, thank you <3 I'm pretty proud of this avi. Even though I had to borrow a friend's The Nightmare item because the ones in the market are too inflated at the moment. XD

It's called Rhogog. The surprising thing is that this is actually quite cheap for a beautiful item. (34k lbp at the moment, I got it for cheaper)

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
kitkit11183
Lyanda
kitkit11183
LYAAANNDDAAAAAAAAA

/shot'd and killed

Baww.

Good luck! <3

Hahaha. XDD

That iPad program is boss. ;o I love that painterly feel. *Q* <3

It is emotion_dowant I didn't even buy the full version at first. The first sample is made with the lite version, which was already badass. The full version had even more available layers and more 6 more pages of brushes, etc. emotion_kirakira Those 2$ were worth it. User Image

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyanda

It is emotion_dowant I didn't even buy the full version at first. The first sample is made with the lite version, which was already badass. The full version had even more available layers and more 6 more pages of brushes, etc. emotion_kirakira Those 2$ were worth it. User Image

Seriously? Only $2? *___* If I had an iPad I'd totally invest in one (and then fail horribly at drawing trolololol), Hmm. I should prolly permanently borrow my bro's what say...

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
kitkit11183
Lyanda

Seriously? Only $2? *___* If I had an iPad I'd totally invest in one (and then fail horribly at drawing trolololol), Hmm. I should prolly permanently borrow my bro's what say...
You should >3
Well, it was on sale. Usually, it's 4$. But still, it's a bargain. I think it's the best iPad drawing app i've seen so far.
Hmm, I'd say you should. emotion_dowant

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Thank you. >w<

Hehe, thank you <3 I'm pretty proud of this avi. Even though I had to borrow a friend's The Nightmare item because the ones in the market are too inflated at the moment. XD

It's called Rhogog. The surprising thing is that this is actually quite cheap for a beautiful item. (34k lbp at the moment, I got it for cheaper)

really? is it that inflated? xD;; It came out nearly 2 years ago right? O: I don't remember...xD;; since I went on a hiatus for nearly two years before coming back last year...xD;; and then going "oAo" at the amount of items I had in my inventory because I used to hoard items...xD;; several Alrunas, Pico urns, Hidden Aces, Reve Rouilles, Seracila Pendants...I think the most I got was like....FOUR Kottan Bells...>.>

I was like "FOR SRS!? o-o"

I must check out this item! XD;; I have nearly 2 years worth of items to catch up on...xD;; and forget about the storyline...xD;; I have NO idea what's going on...XD;;

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Thank you. >w<

really? is it that inflated? xD;; It came out nearly 2 years ago right? O: I don't remember...xD;; since I went on a hiatus for nearly two years before coming back last year...xD;; and then going "oAo" at the amount of items I had in my inventory because I used to hoard items...xD;; several Alrunas, Pico urns, Hidden Aces, Reve Rouilles, Seracila Pendants...I think the most I got was like....FOUR Kottan Bells...>.>

I must check out this item! XD;; I have nearly 2 years worth of items to catch up on...xD;; and forget about the storyline...xD;; I have NO idea what's going on...XD;;

Not to be a stalker, but FOUR kottan bells?
Crazy people (read: the auctioner) have bought 20+ keiko's cakes.
/is murdered by aforementioned auctioner for even bringing up the subject of the dreaded Keikos.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Thank you. >w<

Haha, lol. I think I multiple copies for some of my items too. Like I have 3x zodiacal. XD
I'm an item collector, so I own lots and lots of items, and change so often. I love those cheap but well pixelated items. emotion_kirakira

If you're not affraid to go on a shopping spree, you should visit this thread. (Start by the last page and go back.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/how-can-that-item-be-that-inexpensive/t.69309983/

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyanda
kitkit11183
Lyanda

You should >3
Well, it was on sale. Usually, it's 4$. But still, it's a bargain. I think it's the best iPad drawing app i've seen so far.

Either way, it's worth it. It's not $50 like SAI (if anyone actually buys it for that price trolololol) and considering the masterpieces you created, I'm inclined to agree. *Q*
<3

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
kitkit11183
Lyanda
kitkit11183
Lyanda

You should >3

Either way, it's worth it. It's not $50 like SAI (if anyone actually buys it for that price trolololol) and considering the masterpieces you created, I'm inclined to agree. *Q*
<3

It is good. Still lacking in some part, but has all the things you need to make good art. *u* And then, you can also invest in a 10$ iPad pen or something (Or a 30$ if you buy the one from Wacom). Then you can just email it to yourself. Or directly email it to tinypic and it uploads it for you (if you enable the cellphone upload mode). :3

I thought SAI was 100$...

Liberal Lunatic

11,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyanda

It is good. Still lacking in some part, but has all the things you need to make good art. *u* And then, you can also invest in a 10$ iPad pen or something (Or a 30$ if you buy the one from Wacom). Then you can just email it to yourself. Or directly email it to tinypic and it uploads it for you (if you enable the cellphone upload mode). :3

I thought SAI was 100$...

;3; <3
Why is the pen more expensive than the application omygod whatthehell.

... Honestly, I've no idea how much SAI is anymore. I had a friend who paid $50. But eh.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
kitkit11183
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Lyanda
Hotarla
Thank you. >w<

Not to be a stalker, but FOUR kottan bells?
Crazy people (read: the auctioner) have bought 20+ keiko's cakes.
/is murdered by aforementioned auctioner for even bringing up the subject of the dreaded Keikos.

;n; yes four Kottans..><

oh almost forgot, I got a few Gogh Reeds as well.....@-@

but yeah, this was back in the day...xD;; I'm a real oldbie to this site...xD;; but I actually did have an outfit that used ALL FOUR KOTTANS so...xD;; shoot me...xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff