User Image

Hello, everyone! We've got a whole bunch of sales going on in La Victoire, and I'm here to tell you all about 'em! Lets jump right in:

User Image

Our amazing Sweet and Sour Godina Bundle is bursting with fruity flavors -- and fashion! It contains luxurious sets like the stunning Melon Cream Godina, Dark Cranberry Godina, and Blueberry Cream Godina -- but of course, this being me, I had to add some sweets in as well. Our amazing Dark Choco Cherry Godina and Chocolate Caramel Godina are sure to satisfy your cravings! It'll be on sale for 20% off until August 15th, 9:59 AM PST, so be sure to snap up this tasty treat soon!

User Image

The wonderful Kitty Bundle, Fox Bundle, Bunny Bundle, and Panda Bundle will have you feline absolutely amazing! Not only does they come with some great animal-inspired couture, like the Nyaneko Cheer and Candy Cat pictured above, but they also contain adorable exclusive recolors like Siamese March and Strawberry Pandala! These fuzzy little bundles of amazingness will be 20% off until August 15th, 9:59 AM PST, so drop by La Victoire soon to give one a good home!

User Image

The Super Bundle Surprise is loaded with tons of bundles -- you never know which one you'll get! With over 80 different bundles stashed away inside this little bundle of mystery there's a huge array of prizes you could win: maybe you'll score the Lovely Sainte Bundle, or the Luxury Lucie Bundle, or the Opera Magnifique Bundle! Or, if you're lucky, you might even find the Win Gaia Bundle! The single is available now in La Victoire, and the five pack bundle will be discounted 20% off until August 15th, 9:59 AM PST.

Be sure to take advantage of these amazing sales before they're gone!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!