User Image

Wow guys! My grand opening has been so much fun! But also really busy! I haven't sat down in the past ten hours. Of course Brennivin never let me sit down in his store, even when I had that concussion! I guess I really do owe him a lot. He trained me well! I just wanted to go ahead and thank you all for making my shop launch so special, and to remind everyone of all the incredible products I've got available! If you're a fan of PRlSM's lovely work you really need to stop by my shop and take a peek. Just look at the gorgeous sets she's made just for Rococo!

User Image

User ImageKing of Crowns rules her kingdom with flawless authority and impeccable taste. Who says a king has to be a man? She negotiates with foreign dignitaries as easily and coolly as she wears her tailored suits… and hopefully as easily as she sweeps this table of lightweights.

User ImageAce of Stars Ace of is a lively court magician without much of a poker face. In a ruffled romper and toy crown, they are a perfect picture of eccentric style and overflowing creativity… but can they channel that magical energy into a winning hand? Or will a spell of distraction give them an unfair advantage?

User ImageQueen of Flowers prefers to play cards in the comfort of her sprawling garden estate. Are the flowers blooming in her gown and the diamonds sparkling in her tumbling curls a clever distraction? Her laughing hazel eyes won’t say. Will the Queen’s delicate charm win the game?

Not only do we have these amazing new sets from PRlSM, but I also made three bundles featuring her most recognizable and well-loved items here on Gaia. Take a peek!

User Image

These bundles are not only filled with wonderful goodies, but each bundle contains a Sainte Ciel 3rd Gen. That means you can open it up to get the beautiful Sainte Ciel: Eros, or even the amazingly versatile Sainte Ciel: Agape with its incredible hair cutting scissors! These bundles are only available until March 31st, 9:59 AM EST, so be sure not to let this amazing opportunity to own some of Gaia's history pass you by!

I hope you're as excited to see Rococo up and running as I am. Please visit me in my shop soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!