User Image
User Image

Hey Gaians! Happy Monday! Are you having a good day so far? I know I'm normally not enthusiastic about Mondays at all, because...well, they're Mondays, and why would I be enthusiastic about them? But today is different! Today is special! Today, I woke up and discovered that the entire store is pink! That's also not something that I would normally be too excited about, but the fact is that we got a whole bunch of new items in the shop today, and that IS something to be excited about! Here, come on, have a look for yourselves!

User Image

User Image Butler Maid For Pink seemed like a totally innocent and helpful hire. Having someone around the house to help take care of things was a great idea! But, where did all of these knives come from? Those definitely weren't in the house before...

User Image The Get Zaadeglossed Bundle is a sugary sweet bundle designed by Zaade that contains four brand new recolors! Inside, you'll find Cheerful Starlit Guardian, Candied Cheruboss, Candied Meido Cafe: Yan's Side, and the bundle exclusive Zaade-designed treasure, Zaadeglossed Exorciblings!

That's all for now, but we'll have even more for you later today, so be sure to stop by and check out the shop when you have the chance! We'll see you here, Gaians!

Visit La Victoire for more!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!