User Image

Hey Gaians! Cold out, isn't it? I've been wrapped up in my blanket all day because it's been so chilly. I've also been sitting on top of the heating pad. And maybe sleeping. Anyway, with all of this cold weather, I started daydreaming about the fun stuff we got up to in the summer this year, and I thought to myself, why not bring some of the festivities back? After all, just because it's cold doesn't mean we can't have a festival, right? So I made one for all of you to enjoy!

User Image

User Image There are a ton of new recolors at the Winter Spirit Festival! Grab this magical lantern and you'll find yourself with an incredible item like Taru's Facade, Akainu's Rustling Autumn, Wise Foxy Spirit, Demure Hanabi, Extreme Yuusha no Monogatari, or Kiko's Attractive Enticement! Plus, some very lucky Gaians could discover Lucy the Golden Cocker Spaniel Puppy, designed by Snow Danger!

Stop by La Victoire and enjoy the festival with me! Especially since it's warm in here. That might just be the heating pad and blanket though. I make no promises about the store being warm. See you all soon!

Check out the Festival!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!