User Image

Hello Scienteers! I assume you're having a productive day full of experimentation? I'd just like to go on the record and suggest that "mad science" is a bit of a harsh term. We in the scientific community like to think of it as "misunderstood science!" On that note, allow me to display a completely unrelated result of some of my very ethical experimentation:

User Image

User Image Cutey Hunter: "Welcome baaaack~! Did you guys think I was done wrangling up all the cuties in town? Did ya? Well, that's where you're dead wrong. I was just uppin' my arsenal. >;3 Y'know they say the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I kinda thought a super splody bomb would be faster, but I gotta do this the right way if I'm gonna nab each and every boy for myself! That's why I whipped up a tasty new treat: The Bon-Bomb! Eat it up and KABOOM!!! You're mine! It sure worked on this clumsy cutie, tee hee! ❤ ❤ ❤ NOW WHO'S NEXT?!"

Our heroine is certainly making progress in her quest. I'm not entirely sure whether to cheer or cringe, if we're being completely factual about my reaction to this development. That said, the progress of Science is always a miracle in action! (Ah, I do mean figuratively as miracles are very hard to quantify of course.) While you're tuning in to see the latest adventures of the vivacious and ferocious Cutey Hunter, be sure to check out La Victoire to score your own fabulously fashionable copy today! Until next week, keep sciencing, my delightful Sciencers!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!