Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Raider

Gundam Wing must be more popular in Japan than it is here in North America.
It always seems to make it into those games.

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Oboromaru

Eh emotion_eyebrow , Its okay I guess, I mean Chirico and Heero going- ....., ......- ******** yeah silent conversation emotion_dowant But ******** I wished they'd remove seed for something like G gundam, I mean it'll fit much better.

Greedy Raider

GunSstray
Oboromaru

Eh emotion_eyebrow , Its okay I guess, I mean Chirico and Heero going- ....., ......- ******** yeah silent conversation emotion_dowant But ******** I wished they'd remove seed for something like G gundam, I mean it'll fit much better.
I know Haman and her Qubeley were in one game, but has anything else from UC ever been in one of those games?

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Oboromaru
GunSstray
Oboromaru

I know Haman and her Qubeley were in one game, but has anything else from UC ever been in one of those games?

Check it out for yourself. But UC is a mainstay for the SRW line. Oh and Quebley got shafted a lot in Z, not that I ever cared for Haman.

Greedy Raider

GunSstray
Oboromaru
GunSstray
Oboromaru

Check it out for yourself. But UC is a mainstay for the SRW line. Oh and Quebley got shafted a lot in Z, not that I ever cared for Haman.
Clearly, I haven't played any of the games. Most of what I know comes from a friend who has only ever played the two OG games for GBA and that Endless Frontier or whatever for DS. I've been kind of interested in the anime, but if the story is anything like the games, it sounds like there's a whole ******** of everything happening at once.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff