Welcome to Gaia! ::

This was off Wikipedia.
I looked at Anna's relatives section and found somethign interesting towards the bottom.

Known relatives: Yoh Asakura (fiancé)
Mikihisa Asakura (father in law)
Keiko Asakura (mother in law)
Yohmei Asakura (grandfather in law)
Kino Asakura (grandmother in law)
Hao Asakura(Brother in Law)
Hana Asakura (son)

Edit: Birth

Hana Asakura was probably conceived either when Yoh Asakura and Anna Kyoyama slept together before Yoh left to go to America or shortly after the Shaman Fight. His true birthdate is unknown. All we know for sure is that he is only six and IS the son of Yoh and Anna. [2]
Talutah Kimimela
Doesn't Anna end up pregnant in the manga though? Well that's a rumor I heard.
Based on the rumor, then yes, they did make babies.

I'll try and get some info on it.

No. Like most people in this thread has mentioned, the author made a oneshot "sequel" that starred Yoh and Anna's son, Hana.

The manga does end abruptly and without a definite ending. The author ended it with a cliffhanger though if I recall correctly, the author is sort of redoing the chapters [recolors, reinks, whatever] and perhaps finishing the ending.
well, yoh is anna's fiance afterall 4laugh
hehe i don't care as long as i have hao heart
lol haha well i care a little bit thoughi love shamn king blaugh
l zenitsu l
Talutah Kimimela

No. Like most people in this thread has mentioned, the author made a oneshot "sequel" that starred Yoh and Anna's son, Hana.

The manga does end abruptly and without a definite ending. The author ended it with a cliffhanger though if I recall correctly, the author is sort of redoing the chapters [recolors, reinks, whatever] and perhaps finishing the ending.
I just found out in Funbari no Uta, Yoh and Anna are 21; their 'child' is 6, that would mean Anna would have probably slept with Yoh and got pregnant at 15, just a theory though, it might not be true.
Talutah Kimimela
l zenitsu l
Talutah Kimimela

I just found out in Funbari no Uta, Yoh and Anna are 21; their 'child' is 6, that would mean Anna would have probably slept with Yoh and got pregnant at 15, just a theory though, it might not be true.

You just found out? If you had actually read through all of the posts in this thread, you would have already known that by now since someone else already covered that very topic.
Caleb in your Pants
13-year-olds have sex all the time.

I know a few people that lost their virginity between the ages of 9-12.

In certain parts of Japan, it's legal for 13-year-olds to have sex. Americans are just sluts and whores.
l zenitsu l
Talutah Kimimela
l zenitsu l
Talutah Kimimela

You just found out? If you had actually read through all of the posts in this thread, you would have already known that by now since someone else already covered that very topic.
Don't take that tone with me. :/
I don't read through an entire thread, thanks. I've only read up to volume 10 of SK, so I didn't even know there was a sequel.
Talutah Kimimela
l zenitsu l
Talutah Kimimela
l zenitsu l
Talutah Kimimela

I don't read through an entire thread, thanks. I've only read up to volume 10 of SK, so I didn't even know there was a sequel.

ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHALLENGE!?

User Image
l zenitsu l
Talutah Kimimela
l zenitsu l
Talutah Kimimela
l zenitsu l
Talutah Kimimela

ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHALLENGE!?

User Image

:/ You're really irritating, and I'm not going to argue.

-Leaves-
it's a possibility... ;o

Newbie Noob

5,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
Kawaiilicious
it's a possibility... ;o

No s**t. EVERYTHING IS A POSSIBILITY XD
Even the impossible is a possibility.

Like me magically turning into a super-powered ninja with gatling gun arms and a rocket launcher between my legs while firin mah lazar through my mouth in a few seconds.

It's an insanely slim possibility, but with my sister driving me crazy, yes, it is still a valid possibility.
User Image

Gaara_Baby_Eater Says:

If they did, 4kids removed the sex and claimed that Yoh gave Anna "special food" and will have to wait 9 months for the stork...User Image
Oh damn, that's some hot couple if they did actually sleep together...

Newbie Noob

5,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
Gaara_Baby_Eater
User Image

Gaara_Baby_Eater Says:

If they did, 4kids removed the sex and claimed that Yoh gave Anna "special food" and will have to wait 9 months for the stork...User Image

OH SH- It's like Harvest Moon.
Where you give a cow 'Magic Pregnancy Medicine' and it MAGICALLY becomes pregnant.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I've a wealth of this "food"; I've plenty to give.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff