Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

Yeata Zi
Siefren
Yeata Zi
Siefren
Yeata Zi
Oh, my! This is so exciting! I'm all a fluster!

I hope we're not too much for Pen!

It's already too much for myself! I swear, once i get finished reading a page, there's four more added. OoO!!!
I am having quite the same issue, Mister Siefren.

Golly, I hope Mister Ward isn't overwhelmed by all his lady and gentlemen callers.

lol I hope so too. I don't know if i can keep up with this thread.
I fear my questions will never see the light of day.

I want to know about Me-Mow. :/ No one seems to ask about that story.

Yeah, i know how it is with so many questions being asked at once, not all of them can be responded to. have you tried quoting him?
Here are my questions Mr. Pen

Hey Mr. Pen, it is true that you like punk rock bands like Face to Face, if the answer is yes, which other punk bands do you like?

Hi Pen! Will you come to the 41st Convencion de Juegos de Mesa y Comics on Monterrey,Mexico? its like the mexican comic-con please!

Also, im a musician, and vocalist of my band Genocide City, we are doing a Long Version and Punk Rock Cover of the Adventure Time Theme song, do you have an official long version?

what do you think about the latin american dub of Adventure Time?, "Hora de Aventura" aqui en Mexico

Have you ever realized Barry from pokemon looks like and Anime Flapjack?

Fashionable Darling

i have a question about banana man! in the episode when jake saw his croak dream, near the end of the episode; banana man was just lying on the ground near the lake. so did jake and fin accidentally kill banana man and was the dream jake saw actually for banana man and not himself as originally thought? (my three year old daughter, hubbie and i love your show btw. we watch it all the time. heart )

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Are you guys ever going to make any more episodes with Fiona and Cake?

As an artist, what made you want to draw? Have you ever had any troubles trying to achieve what you have achieved so far? And do you have any words of wisdom for any new aspiring artist?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Kijitora's Darling

Liberal Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Death Dealer Kayako
[NPC] Horse
. . .

You're creeping some of us out with your staring.. sweatdrop

. . . ouo
Kimi-inufan2011
(sorry for the repeat of my question...) WHEEEEEEEEE!!! (I'm super hyper, and happy that you're here!) would you EVER be willing to use someone else's ideas if they gave you permission? And would you be willing to take suggestions for your show? and would you be willing to use any avi's on here in your show? whee

well.. i'm not interested in using ideas from anyone outside of my show.. i hired all these cray-cray creative people that I'm cray-cray for.. super brilliant minds that I am fans of.. and I like turning to them for ideas. all of the writers on the show are so funny and talented.. each episode is a rare experience.. i want them to be able to write whatever they'd like to write.. come up with ideas that they're interested in exploring.. that's my main goal.. i think it's rad though that people are writing fan-fics around the show.. i think that's super cool really. i like hearing about them all. .. but as far as giving permission.. it's not as simple as that.. you can't give me permission to use your ideas.. lawyers need to be involved.. especially if your a minor.. stuff like that.. anyway.. like i said.. i'm really just stoked to pull ideas from my crew.. my cray-cray brilliant crew. and y'all love my crew too. they make the show that y'all love. cray.

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mister Ward,

Would you ever consider doing a Live Action episode of Adventure Time? If so, who would you pick to play Finn, Princess Bubblegum, and Marceline?

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[NPC] Horse

You freak me out dude , THIS IS SO TOTALLY UNMATHEMATICAL!

OG GO

Mr. Ward,
has an Adventure Time video game ever crossed your mind?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Siefren
Yeata Zi
Siefren
Yeata Zi
Siefren
Yeata Zi
Oh, my! This is so exciting! I'm all a fluster!

I hope we're not too much for Pen!

It's already too much for myself! I swear, once i get finished reading a page, there's four more added. OoO!!!
I am having quite the same issue, Mister Siefren.

Golly, I hope Mister Ward isn't overwhelmed by all his lady and gentlemen callers.

lol I hope so too. I don't know if i can keep up with this thread.
I fear my questions will never see the light of day.

I want to know about Me-Mow. :/ No one seems to ask about that story.

Yeah, i know how it is with so many questions being asked at once, not all of them can be responded to. have you tried quoting him?
Nawh. I dohn't want to be THAT GUY. Besides, it doesn't seem to be working for other people.
what's this biz goin on between Marceline and Bubblegum? were they friends at one point? why are they so mad at each other? will we ever find out? >.<

Jax_Fallion's Waifu

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ElfinGoddess Dahlia
Who's idea was it to come up with the gender-bender counterparts and how did it start?

I can answer that, Natasha drew them out and created them~

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mr. Ward, I only have a few questions, and I know you're currently being bombarded with them, but it feels so awesome just to even have a tiny chance at contacting one of my favorite creative minds of all time.

1.) Will the snail ever get his own episode?
2.) Will there ever be more episodes delving into the character's pasts?
3.) Isn't Jake just a tiny bit evil? Some parts in the series make me think his morality is a teensy bit.. skewed.
What is with all the "dead worlds" in the show? There's Glob World, the Land of the Dead, the 50th Dead World...
First, i LUV your show so much!
1.Could you please explain the story of how finn is the only human and what happen to the others humans?
2.Will there be any more fionna and cake episodes?
3.WOULD YOU PLEASE PUT MORE EPISODES WITH GUNTER? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces