• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Pierrot_Riku
^^

i'll buy flower boy number 2

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

Shoujo Boyfriend

Hey there, nice ta see ya again. You got it, flower boy #2, please send trade over and let me know if you'd like to add one item through a message or post. If not mentioned I'm going to guess there's nothing that needs to be added.

High-functioning Punk

19,850 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Pierrot_Riku
Shoujo Boyfriend

Hey there, nice ta see ya again. You got it, flower boy #2, please send trade over and let me know if you'd like to add one item through a message or post. If not mentioned I'm going to guess there's nothing that needs to be added.

I was thinking piercings on his ear but you cant see his ears so dont worry! about it.
Rip. i will send the trade right now....
hes so cute.
also your adopts are 10/10 the cutest. I will always support you and buy em!!!! heart

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

Shoujo Boyfriend

Alright so I left my laptop at home currently and I haven't been back yet, so I'll send you your adopt later tonight as soon as I get home. Thanks for waiting.

Also thank you again!! That makes me really happy to hear, please feel free to leave any ideas on any types of adopts your interested in and maybe I'll end up doing one or two for the next batch.

Pierrot_Riku's Husband

Shy Pup

Databuffer
Kazzy Wolf
Databuffer
yay!!! You're back!

Do you think you can change my name on the quote list? I was Luraiku, but I changed to Databuffer awhile back.

Hello hello aaa I haven't talked to you in so long. I see you're been talking to Riku xD
heck,,, yea sorry about that, I'm garbage at keeping in touch with people >>
Though I would like to thank you for getting me into transformers. Its been tough keeping up since I don't exactly ever have money, but I am really enjoying Mtmte so far ^^

Aw man yeah I totally understand because I'm the same LOL. But definitely buy them in volumes when you get the money since they're all in there. And Also Robots In Disguise when you can. c: How have you been?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff