Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please vote

+1 1 100.0% [ 198 ]
Total Votes:[ 198 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Thank you everyone!

Also, since you're already here. mrgreen I'm also working on the mega thread too, so pretty please at least bump before you leave.

YES!! Megathread.

Now I just need to find people to </3 this thread. Pretty please.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

But feel free to keep posting anything else. 3nodding

If you'd tip this post and vote in the poll that'd be great. I'll tip back. This isn't really necessary anymore, but a poll=free gold and I will still tip back if you tip me - but please post that you did so I can.

Now I have Mark Twain so pretty please quote me.

Thank you, so much, to everyone who has helped so far.

I'll be happy to help back if I can. And please feel free to leave links to your own threads. (Not that you wouldn't anyway biggrin )

Thanks! 4laugh

*As a side note: I'm not expecting this, but you don't know if you don't ask. If you have a convention code and are willing to give it to me, I would really really really really really be grateful, but please pm me.
I'm willing to talk about compensation, but I don't have a whole lot of gold at the moment.

Hesitant Nymph

XmissOnyxX
~Chu

Thx 4laugh

Quotable Codger

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Help please?

Bump and good luck! heart

Enduring Member

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Firestarter 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
l Adara l
So, I'd like to work on the threadmaster before the firestarter so if you could <3 this thread I'd appreciate it. biggrin

Also, since you're already here. mrgreen If you'd tip this post and vote in the poll that'd be great. I'll tip back.

I'm also working on the popular thread too, so pretty please at least bump before you leave.
But feel free to post anything else. 3nodding

I'll be happy to help back if I can.

Thanks! 4laugh

How does one make a thread "heated"?

Dedicated Noob

9,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Medalist 100
Good luckkk! ^^
Stryde_00
Good luckkk! ^^

Thanks!

Shameless Cutie-Pie

Singing Seraph
l Adara l
So, I'd like to work on the threadmaster before the firestarter so if you could <3 this thread I'd appreciate it. biggrin

Also, since you're already here. mrgreen If you'd tip this post and vote in the poll that'd be great. I'll tip back.

I'm also working on the popular thread too, so pretty please at least bump before you leave.

Thanks! 4laugh

I believe that with this you are trying to keep the <3 and </3 votes as close to zero as possible, but of course you need a certain amount but I dont know what that is.
xxamyvxx
Help please?

Bump and good luck! heart

Thx! heart

Enduring Member

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Firestarter 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
l Adara l
Singing Seraph
l Adara l

Thanks! 4laugh

I believe that with this you are trying to keep the <3 and </3 votes as close to zero as possible, but of course you need a certain amount but I dont know what that is.

Ohhh...Okay. That sounds fun!
So, is everyone looking forward to Halloween?

Hallowed Cultist

Help me out too?

Thanks and good luck! C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out