Fashionable Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
Knives Gibb
Help me out too?

Firestarter/Inquisitor

Thank you and helped back! Hope you are doing better then me, with people voting down on mine >.>

Witty Seeker

10,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
Help me out too?

Firestarter/Inquisitor

Thank you and helped back! Hope you are doing better then me, with people voting down on mine >.>
Mine's really more from the lack of votes in general D :

Fashionable Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
Help me out too?

Firestarter/Inquisitor

If you find people with Mgathread they usually help, people vote on mine but are </3 so it will take more to get the achievement.

Witty Seeker

10,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
Help me out too?

Firestarter/Inquisitor

If you find people with Mgathread they usually help, people vote on mine but are </3 so it will take more to get the achievement.
Hmm that's a good idea thanks! I guess there are always those people who are standing when they post in a "prayer circle" thread or or don't follow the "hive mind" dress code something lol

Blessed Husband

14,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
helped! n_n help with my super tipsy? heart

Hilarious Hunter

10,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
<3'd and voted smile

Help with same?

Fashionable Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
Help me out too?

Firestarter/Inquisitor

Hmm that's a good idea thanks! I guess there are always those people who are standing when they post in a "prayer circle" thread or or don't follow the "hive mind" dress code something lol

No problem, that what I do when people aren't coming to my thread and bump it! I had that problem with "hive mind" took me 7 tries to get. Either people posted with other items on or changed their outfit before the achievement was done

Fashionable Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
Dart18
helped! n_n help with my super tipsy? heart

Tipped! Good luck, took me a while to get that one, and thanks for helping

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Helped heart

If you'd help with my Threadmaster/Inquisitor That would be awesome.

Witty Seeker

10,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
Help me out too?

Firestarter/Inquisitor

No problem, that what I do when people aren't coming to my thread and bump it! I had that problem with "hive mind" took me 7 tries to get. Either people posted with other items on or changed their outfit before the achievement was done
I fell ya there. It took me so many damn tries. That and the damn Invisible Achievement. People in the Chatterbox are dicks!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
Help me out too?

Firestarter/Inquisitor

I fell ya there. It took me so many damn tries. That and the damn Invisible Achievement. People in the Chatterbox are dicks!

They are, well some. I have meet some nice people there. Anyway, I got Invisible by not trying really cat_sweatdrop . I posted about something and no one answered it

Witty Seeker

10,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
Help me out too?

Firestarter/Inquisitor

They are, well some. I have meet some nice people there. Anyway, I got Invisible by not trying really cat_sweatdrop . I posted about something and no one answered it
Oh haha. That must have made you happy and sad at the same time. I had to just start a s**t load of threads at the same time lol.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
moonlightrosegirl
Knives Gibb
Help me out too?

Firestarter/Inquisitor

Oh haha. That must have made you happy and sad at the same time. I had to just start a s**t load of threads at the same time lol.

Awww I sowy, lol no I was more like "Oh! Okay then...." xD

Fashionable Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers