Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my way of giving back, thank you all for your continued support!

Nice effort man, im sure you'll be a service to the community 0.61702127659574 61.7% [ 203 ]
i still dont like you, GTFO this forum 0.091185410334347 9.1% [ 30 ]
Vote vote vote vote voting pollwhore style 0.29179331306991 29.2% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
the world would be too perfect man scream

great idea!! i'll think about it
don't copyright that idea!
User Image
                                ✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘┈┈┈┈┈✘User Image

I guess your right, the world just isn't ready.....

Copyright? Its Patrick Patented! emotion_drool i can taste the royalties already!

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
me get an A?
DONE.
DONE.
LEGIT DONE.
I actually got my economics results back today, A1 (which is like the lowest A you can get )
BUT STILL
I'M RANK 6 OUT OF BOTH ECON CLASSES
only 6 peeps managed to get A (including me)
OOTS OOTS
I'M IN THE RUNNING
KID TACO NEVER DISAPPOINTS YOU

yeah, communities for most things are bloody massive
i'm guessing someone's gonna attempt it too, but succeeding? I doubt it...
news of the 3ds system being hacked is pretty low

i dunno, i find the soft serves at buffets still pretty crap
i usually eat one and then give up
I assume it's better at Old Country Buffet's

eh, I'm actulaly just thinking about going JP at the end of the year
USA would be a few years ahahaha such a shame
I wonder if i can manage to go to both...
I have a friend who has pretty rich relatives at the East Coast.. maids and all
da dream

marry a giginox?? it's gonna eat the wedding ring mate
User Image

emotion_brofist Good job hob's congrats on that A1 steak sauce brotther!

True i bet there will be atleast a half a dozen failed projects, but im sure somone will have the perserverence to make it work- and yeah instances of 3dses actually being hack-hacked are ridiculously rare- only thing common now-a-days are flashcarts.

Yeesh you know a buffets bad when they automatic soft serve machine doesnt even make proper soft serve....

F-yeah hit up japan hob's go to TGS- and if you do hi- did you say maids....Do they have a butler too?....Jeez- time your visist so you can hit up Pax-EAST or NY Comicon. Its no pax prime or san diego comicon, BUT meh- 'still good i imagine youd like TGS more though, definitely.

oui take one for the team- i need to figure out which side is his face.....

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud

MH ran out at the shopping centre near my house
NOOO

SHOULD'VE PRE ORDERED
MH weekend plan is now down the drain
ah well

Rainbow Pants

i sit here
lonely
everyone's probably studying accounting

i sit here with all these humanities subjects
emotion_zzz
200mbs left til sonic scream

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
rpcloud

MH ran out at the shopping centre near my house
NOOO

SHOULD'VE PRE ORDERED
MH weekend plan is now down the drain
ah well
User Image

Holy s**t MH must be POPULAR in AU- that never happens round my local gamestops, maybe MH3U will be a commercial sucess and we'll get MH4 confirmed...... FINGERS CROSSED

That being said, why didnt you preorder? Isnt it only like 5-10 dollars for them to hold a copy?

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Holy s**t MH must be POPULAR in AU- that never happens round my local gamestops, maybe MH3U will be a commercial sucess and we'll get MH4 confirmed...... FINGERS CROSSED

That being said, why didnt you preorder? Isnt it only like 5-10 dollars for them to hold a copy?
the thing is over here is that stores underestimate the amount of orders (which sucks a**)
so they'd probably only order 10 copies,,, 10 copies is puny
The store that had pre-order available priced it for $70
while another store had the release for $58,, so yeah, you know which one to go for
but then the $58 store didn't have it in stock?? so they either underestimated too or just never got the stock
my bro bought digital + my cousins went for the MH bundle
i sit here with nothing </3
THEY HAVE THEIR OWN TEAM OF 4
scream scream

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
the thing is over here is that stores underestimate the amount of orders (which sucks a**)
so they'd probably only order 10 copies,,, 10 copies is puny
The store that had pre-order available priced it for $70
while another store had the release for $58,, so yeah, you know which one to go for
but then the $58 store didn't have it in stock?? so they either underestimated too or just never got the stock
my bro bought digital + my cousins went for the MH bundle
i sit here with nothing </3
THEY HAVE THEIR OWN TEAM OF 4
scream scream
User Image

s**t, sorry hob's sounds like your family left you high and dry- Tossed you to the Zinogre's to fend for yourself...Don worry hob's youll get it eventually! Order online? You can do this.

IN LIFE, There are hunters- And then there are MONSTER HUNTERS!

I still have a poster signed by that guy from when Tri came out.

"T' Patrick, May yer bowgun stay loaded, yer blades be sharp, and yer carves be profitable - Ironbeard"

Words of inspiration hob's Words of inspiration.

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

emotion_brofist Good job hob's congrats on that A1 steak sauce brotther!

True i bet there will be atleast a half a dozen failed projects, but im sure somone will have the perserverence to make it work- and yeah instances of 3dses actually being hack-hacked are ridiculously rare- only thing common now-a-days are flashcarts.

Yeesh you know a buffets bad when they automatic soft serve machine doesnt even make proper soft serve....

F-yeah hit up japan hob's go to TGS- and if you do hi- did you say maids....Do they have a butler too?....Jeez- time your visist so you can hit up Pax-EAST or NY Comicon. Its no pax prime or san diego comicon, BUT meh- 'still good i imagine youd like TGS more though, definitely.

oui take one for the team- i need to figure out which side is his face.....
ty ty ty
but the sad thing is that to get into uni, they (being peeps who calculate your ranking and etcetc) judge the improvement of your marks throughout the year
so me starting off with an A = GG
DROPS DOWN TO MY USUAL B = TERRIBLE
eh

You can still play DS games on flashcards on the 3DS, but not the XL
3ds games = nope
such a shame

it's bad when the soft serves taste like just coldness
LOL ?? I THINK
i taste nothing
but my mouth goes cold

Pfft, i'm gonna miss TGS this year anyway
I finish school around the 15th of Nov? I think... TGS is in September
scream

I'm pretty sure they would have a butler too,I remember my friend telling me that they paid for flight tickets to fly over to attend the wedding
THAT'S BLOODY CRAZY,,.
I don't get why they didn't go though....

tAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM??
WAT
scream

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

s**t, sorry hob's sounds like your family left you high and dry- Tossed you to the Zinogre's to fend for yourself...Don worry hob's youll get it eventually! Order online? You can do this.

IN LIFE, There are hunters- And then there are MONSTER HUNTERS!

I still have a poster signed by that guy from when Tri came out.

"T' Patrick, May yer bowgun stay loaded, yer blades be sharp, and yer carves be profitable - Ironbeard"

Words of inspiration hob's Words of inspiration.
eh, i'm sure they'd probably play without me anyway
they seem to have the spare time to
i'm going to buy it on Monday, won't open it until Thursday though since I have a few assignments/exams left
then holidays yeeeyeyeyeyey

words of inspiration for YOU scream
I aint Patrick
wheres my poster crying

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
ty ty ty
but the sad thing is that to get into uni, they (being peeps who calculate your ranking and etcetc) judge the improvement of your marks throughout the year
so me starting off with an A = GG
DROPS DOWN TO MY USUAL B = TERRIBLE
eh

You can still play DS games on flashcards on the 3DS, but not the XL
3ds games = nope
such a shame

it's bad when the soft serves taste like just coldness
LOL ?? I THINK
i taste nothing
but my mouth goes cold

Pfft, i'm gonna miss TGS this year anyway
I finish school around the 15th of Nov? I think... TGS is in September
scream

I'm pretty sure they would have a butler too,I remember my friend telling me that they paid for flight tickets to fly over to attend the wedding
THAT'S BLOODY CRAZY,,.
I don't get why they didn't go though....

tAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM??
WAT
scream
User Image

True, they do usually measure things by performance increase- which is stupid, easiest part of the school year is always the beginning floating a relatively high A is usually easy, its when you get to the later halves of the year workload and subject difficulty tend to increase as they introduce more complected lessons. Should have slacked off at the beginning hobs! Purposely got like a D and work your way up to a c....Never mind C+ is still s**t, Im sure youll be fine your an "A-B Student"

WAT!? I heard there were a few flashcarts that work on 3dsxl- they just need to have the proper firmware version on them, meaning you'd have to buy them online from the individual retailers instead of a store so you get the latest batch of carts made. otherwise youd need like, a DSI or something to update the cart's firmware. I think the latest R4 supports 3DSXL also.

Should taste like vanilla gonk or at least chocolate, like shitty vanilla or chocolate, but tasting like nothing!? scream HOW DO YOU MESS UP SOFT SERVE SO BAAADDDDDD

Oiiii cheer up youll only miss the first and last days coverage- i tfalls on a weekend September 19th-22nd turn that frown upside down charlie brown!

One word: Bling

COME ON YOU CAN TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM- ITS JUST A GIGINOX, ITS NOT LIKE IM ASKING YOU TO SLEEP WITH A BRACHYDIOS! I mean gigis no prize....Bu- er, LOOK YOU CAN DO THIS- JUST KISS THE GIGI! Promise we can kill it afterwards emotion_kirakira Besides that armor is FLY despite being awful last i recall.

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
eh, i'm sure they'd probably play without me anyway
they seem to have the spare time to
i'm going to buy it on Monday, won't open it until Thursday though since I have a few assignments/exams left
then holidays yeeeyeyeyeyey

words of inspiration for YOU scream
I aint Patrick
wheres my poster crying
User Image

Yeah, then youll be able to get some hunting in once the holiday hits, bet your looking forward to it~

Oui oui oui- we can pretend it says "T' J- May yer bowgun stay loaded, yer blades be sharp, and yer carves be profitable- Ironbeard" would that make y' feel better hobs? To be honest i won it from a contest ironbeard did,he wanted t osee who had the best eyesight and reflexes, so he posted the following video.

And said the first person to correctly count all of the zebras in the commercial would win a poster, I being the totally boss bro coolbeans awesome sauce hunter that i am was able to identify and post the correct amount of zebras before the video had even finished playing, earning me this awesome poster- WHICH, i will be taking a picture of right now.

And now im going to upload it to photobucket for you to seeeeee

User Image

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

Yeah, then youll be able to get some hunting in once the holiday hits, bet your looking forward to it~

Oui oui oui- we can pretend it says "T' J- May yer bowgun stay loaded, yer blades be sharp, and yer carves be profitable- Ironbeard" would that make y' feel better hobs? To be honest i won it from a contest ironbeard did,he wanted t osee who had the best eyesight and reflexes, so he posted the following video.

And said the first person to correctly count all of the zebras in the commercial would win a poster, I being the totally boss bro coolbeans awesome sauce hunter that i am was able to identify and post the correct amount of zebras before the video had even finished playing, earning me this awesome poster- WHICH, i will be taking a picture of right now.

And now im going to upload it to photobucket for you to seeeeee

User Image
phew
so today my bro reserved MH for me, other bro picked it up
yes yesssssssssssssssssssssss
it's pretyt rare to find around here apparently (or says the forums around my area)
i'll probably play for an hour today, then probably study emo
GOOD ENOUGH

kudos on winning bro!!
i'd probably do a terrible job at a competition like that rofl
zeebrazzzz

Savage Defender

13,800 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
iThrowHobos
phew
so today my bro reserved MH for me, other bro picked it up
yes yesssssssssssssssssssssss
it's pretyt rare to find around here apparently (or says the forums around my area)
i'll probably play for an hour today, then probably study emo
GOOD ENOUGH

kudos on winning bro!!
i'd probably do a terrible job at a competition like that rofl
zeebrazzzz
User Image

SEE your bros are awesome- i wont be playing uintill EVPH sells, but when it does WII U's + 3ds + two copies for ultimate hunting action- also, if the rumor i heard is correct international support will be added in a patch sometime next month- so if you haev a wii u WE CAN PLAYYYYYYY HOBS WE CANNN PLAYYYYY we can also yell at eachother through our gamepads- which is exactly 1/6th of the fun emotion_awesome

Looking at it now, i have no idea how in the hell i counted that correctly, i must have REALLY wanted that post damn...Im sure youd have done jus tas well- ish...Maybe?

Rainbow Pants

rpcloud
User Image

SEE your bros are awesome- i wont be playing uintill EVPH sells, but when it does WII U's + 3ds + two copies for ultimate hunting action- also, if the rumor i heard is correct international support will be added in a patch sometime next month- so if you haev a wii u WE CAN PLAYYYYYYY HOBS WE CANNN PLAYYYYY we can also yell at eachother through our gamepads- which is exactly 1/6th of the fun emotion_awesome

Looking at it now, i have no idea how in the hell i counted that correctly, i must have REALLY wanted that post damn...Im sure youd have done jus tas well- ish...Maybe?
I would like to introduce you to my companion for the Easter holidays
User Image

anyway yeah they're pretty cool, one's pretty stubborn sometimes.. but besides that. Awesome.
i'm sadly (sorry) hoping EVPH doesn't sell anytime soon LOL. I don't think there's any intention of buying a Wii U at my household until there's a game that someone really wants to play on the Wii U (it was previously MH but I think my bro doesn't have the time for it or something)
but don't worry, by the time we both have Wii U's I should be a pro at MH from 3ds
yeah yeah eyaheayh pro on both consoles!!

I tried watching the video earlier, I was like 'oh zebras, oh another zebra.... oh was I supposed to count them'
LOL GOT A BIT SIDE TRACKED THERE

Mega Fatcat

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers