Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Got Buckteeth?

If you want them back just say so in your gift message and I'll gift them back ^_^ Though to be honest I could use them for the "overstocked" achievement >.>

Or, if you're like me and need the Conversationalist or Elocutionist achievement, feel free to bump here.

~Thanks smile

Ring-tailed Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Redecorator 50
Mannequin Harpsichord
Got Buckteeth?
yup and need this achievement. how do you do it?

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Got Buckteeth?

Buy buckteeth at Barton Boutique and gift them to me. and if you want them back just PM me and I'll send them back (though to be honest I could use them to get the "overstocked" achievement).

Ring-tailed Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Redecorator 50
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Got Buckteeth?

Buy buckteeth at Barton Boutique and gift them to me. and if you want them back just PM me and I'll send them back (though to be honest I could use them to get the "overstocked" achievement).
thanks sending them your way...can you also help me with the quest in my siggy? thanks

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Got Buckteeth?

thanks sending them your way...can you also help me with the quest in my siggy? thanks

I have signatures turned off somewhere because they kill my ancient computer, but if you tell me what it is I'll help if I can ^_^

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Got Buckteeth?

Oh I see what they did there, Made them soulbound so I can't trade or give them away -.-

Ring-tailed Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Redecorator 50
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Got Buckteeth?

Oh I see what they did there, Made them soulbound so I can't trade or give them away -.-
here's my quest. thanks

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Got Buckteeth?

Oh nvm, I guess that's just the unopened giftbox razz

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Got Buckteeth?

here's my quest. thanks

Oh that's really good! I'm just supposed to rate it right? razz

Ring-tailed Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Redecorator 50
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord
Halcyone Semilune
Mannequin Harpsichord

here's my quest. thanks

Oh that's really good! I'm just supposed to rate it right? razz
yup

6,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Mannequin Harpsichord
Got Buckteeth?

If you want them back just say so in your gift message and I'll gift them back ^_^ Though to be honest I could use them for the "overstocked" achievement >.>

~Thanks smile

Sent it. smile

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Nanki-Poo
Mannequin Harpsichord
Got Buckteeth?

~Thanks smile

Sent it. smile

Thanks ^_^

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Also trying to get elocutionist ninja

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200