Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Smoker

10,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Looking for the Megathread achievement and the mark Twain achievement if you all will be so kind please smile THANK YOU!!!!!!

I will edit this post if it is achieved smile

Achieved Mega Thread!!!!!! 500/500!!! biggrin
Achieved Mark Twain 100/100 :3 biggrin

Thanks again everyone smile Have fun!!!! Talk about anything and everything, lets so what kind of interesting conversations we can get going smile Stay friendly and no hatin!!!!!!! ninja

UPDATE!!! I GOT THE AVIEVEMENT biggrin So thank you all for helping me out with this one! Was a touch one!! I'm sure i will see you guys around soon to grind some more achievements!!!!! Have a great day and thanks again smile smile <33]

Wrathful Wolf

Wrathful Wolf

Wrathful Wolf

FIREinthySKIES

dramallama thanks for helping. <3

Wrathful Wolf

Wrathful Wolf

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
FIREinthySKIES

User Image Good Luck!

Wrathful Wolf

Wrathful Wolf

FIREinthySKIES
Looking for the Megathread achievement and the mark Twain achievement if you all will be so kind please smile THANK YOU!!!!!!

Not Achieved

Thanks again everyone smile Have fun!!!! Talk about anything and everything, lets so what kind of interesting conversations we can get going smile Stay friendly and no hatin!!!!!!! ninja

Wrathful Wolf

FIREinthySKIES

Not Achieved

Wrathful Wolf

FIREinthySKIES

Not Achieved

Quotable Smoker

10,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Darc Nightgale
FIREinthySKIES

User Image Good Luck!

Thank you smile

Quotable Smoker

10,375 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oyae
FIREinthySKIES
Clambake here

Joined and helping!

Sparkly Star

14,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
FIREinthySKIES

Not Achieved

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces