Total Votes:[ 97 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Witty Lunatic

User Image
img found through google | editing by me

You help me & I'll help you!
              <3 my thread !
              Tip this post !
              Check my list to see how else you can help me !

Also, please don't quote this post~ !

Witty Lunatic

herp
a

derp

About Me !

Well hello! And welcome to Flutterby Achievements - the place where I quest my unlocked achievements, help others get theirs, and-- Well, that's really about it. But before we get too enveloped in the wonderful world of points that don't matter¹, I'm going to share a little bit about myself. (Don't worry, my feelings won't be hurt if you skip this section completely.)

For starters, my name is Beverly - but I go by Bevi. I'm twenty years old, and I was born in Anaheim, CA on the 23rd of November in 1991. Which means I'm nearly twenty-one. Yay! *Ahem* On Gaia, I quest these lovely things with the silly points and role-play with a few of my dear friends. Sometimes I even role-play with random strangers! Gasp! As you can tell, I'm quite quirky. But I think it's awesome so I couldn't care less if you happen to disagree. <3 I have a few handfuls of friends, two parents, two dogs, a boyfriend, a sister, a cat, and a rabbit... All wrapped into one²! Heh. Umm... I have a weird fascination with butterflies. Especially monarch butterflies. I even have a pair of costume wings that I wear sometimes³. I'm getting kinda bored now, so I'll just throw out there a few more things -- I have a passion for singing and writing (but I can't write songs to save my life). I love children. I love animals. Except most bugs (the creepy crawly ones). And I don't eat the flesh of anything that was born/hatched/etc. with a face. Moving on!

¹If you get this reference, you're awesome.
      ²Just kidding. That'd be weird.
      ³I'm not crazy I swear.

Witty Lunatic

herp
a

derp

Unlocked Achievements !

Not yet. | Help me?

Loiterer
          -- 3/30
      Elocutionist
      Threadmaster
          -- <3 my thread please!
      Firestarter
      Tycoon
      Megathread
      Mega Tipsy

Witty Lunatic

herp
a

derp

Achievements I Have !

Gaian Member Statusician Treasure Hunter Dressed Up Forum Explorer Window Shopper Person of Interest Autobiographer Peoplewatcher Citizen Voter Signature Look Full Closet Contributer Forum Regular Forum Dabbler Cart Rider Hygienic Flatterer Forum Sophomore First Step to Fame Informer Friendly Befriended Popular Thread Nudist Colony Consumer Market Browser The Perfect Setup Junior Trader Generous Wall Street Trader Somebody Likes You Tooth Fairy Team Jacob Team Edward Gender Swap Sausage Fest Brandisher Entrepreneur Forum Junior Invisibility Noob Wrangler Prayer Circle Clambake Hive Mind Happy Birthday Alchemy Level 1 Money Never Sleeps Profitable Conventioneer Rebuilder Conversationalist Mark Twain Swap Meet Inquisitor Timid Tipsy Risky Lifestyle Overstocked Ultimate Player Big Tipper Lavish Tipper Prayer Circle Guildmember Bidding War

= 9,650 points -- and I still want more!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff