Here's a poll for some extra gold love.

Hope this guide helps! 1 100.0% [ 439 ]
Total Votes:[ 439 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

7,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Okay guys, gals, regulars, and newbies alike. Here's a guide on getting one of the most notorious of all achievements: Invisibility.

1) It MUST be in the Chatterbox. Not the Achievement Forum, not the Extended Discussion Forum, put it in CHATTERBOX.

2) Do not put that you are going for the Invisibility Achievement. People will purposely ruin it. I've been able to make 3 or 4 threads that have gone unnoticed within the past week, so follow the next few steps and you should be fine.

3) Don't make an interesting topic that warrants a response. No games, giveaways, dice rolls, polls, or anything that will make it stand out and be noticable. Topics that even sound interesting will have some looky-loos and will make them want to post.

4) Don't make a topic so bland it's obvious what you're doing. Example: Your topic is only an apostrophe, as well as your message. This is just WAITING to be trolled, especially in the CB.

5) People on the CB tend to not want to read. (aka TL,DR. Too Lazy, Didn't Read) Posting something that looks like it might involve some big long story not worth their time will usually go unnoticed.

6) Time of day is also important. Your best bets are early in the morning U.S. Time, or late afternoon-early evening time U.S time. People in the morning make posts to kill time, and people int he evening have such a high volume of posting, sometimes your topic will slip through the cracks.

7) Make multiple topics. Don't bank on just one. Make a topic to keep the trolls occupied, then make another and hope it gets through. Keep trying until it seems you have succeeded. Most topics that don't recieve a post after 1 hour usually are successfully unnoticed.

Follow these steps and you're sure to get that legendary Invisibility achievement!

Other ideas that have worked so far:

1) "ATTN: Matsuni" Threads have been working pretty well.
2) "Under Construction" seems to have some success as well.
3) Big walls of text have seen fair progress as well.
4) Stuff so random know one rememebers it anymore. Like "My Little Pony."

Let me know what else works for you!

7,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Bumped for those that need to see it.

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
Good idea I hope it works for me! Thanks.

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Mark Twain 100
for my invisibility, I made a topic titled "D" and it said the following:

"Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I like it."

and it got no replies. YAY.

7,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Fangrah X
for my invisibility, I made a topic titled "D" and it said the following:

"Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I like it."

and it got no replies. YAY.

Genius!

Lonely Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(=

A7X foREVer.

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Devout Lunatic

18,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I made a post called blah and put blah in it! It worked!

Bump
I got my achievement by requesting a lame item and to PM me with offers. Got it on my second try. 3nodding

7,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
pirhan
I got my achievement by requesting a lame item and to PM me with offers. Got it on my second try. 3nodding

This works really well too.

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
I titled mine "Hygiene: a History" and then requested that people describe their favorite soap.

That one got through no trouble.

Also, I made a "popular thread" in the CB forum which got through with no posts.

Heroic Survivor

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Thanks for the tips. I'm gonna try it later. ^^

7,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It works for me. But I have already tried this when I realized that douchebags look for posts that have 0 replies to it. Good thing enough people post so if you created multiple posts then some may get by them.

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
My first try I just titled it "." The second time I titled it "Asparagus." Apparently those are interesting because they got posts! Lol Then a guy told me that he got his by posting his with the title "Under Construction" and putting reserved as the first post. I tried it too and it worked first time. It's genius and almost fool proof! biggrin

7,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
rabbits4life
My first try I just titled it "." The second time I titled it "Asparagus." Apparently those are interesting because they got posts! Lol Then a guy told me that he got his by posting his with the title "Under Construction" and putting reserved as the first post. I tried it too and it worked first time. It's genius and almost fool proof! biggrin

Putting a period and something obvious (like Asparagus) are obvious attempts at invisibility.

The Under Construction idea is a good one because it seems like you're setting up for something later. It might not always work, but it's a great idea!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff