9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Befriended 100
Bony Kaulitz
Alyssa Autopsy 2

Hello! Came here to help! How are you today?? 3nodding
great! let's chat ^^

First off- a/s/l? (havent asked that in a while)
i'm 22, female, in new jersey.
my favorite books are the harry potter series, and memoirs.
i like to watch cartoons and horror movies
my favorite color is pink, which is also the color of my hair
i have a couple of tattoos and am getting another one for christmas
my favorite video game is .hack, my favorite anime/manga is death note
i play the sims social and farmville 2 on facebook

Perfect Sweetheart

Morbid Obesity
this is my main account smile

You've got amazing avatar!

Perfect Sweetheart

Alyssa Autopsy 2

I'm 14, also female, I live in Slovakia. I watch a lot of anime to learn Japanese. I read Harry Potter, Twilight and Fallen Angels. I play Pockie Ninja which is a game made out of anime whee

Liberal Conversationalist

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Befriended 100
Bony Kaulitz
Alyssa Autopsy 2

I'm 14, also female, I live in Slovakia. I watch a lot of anime to learn Japanese. I read Harry Potter, Twilight and Fallen Angels. I play Pockie Ninja which is a game made out of anime whee
Wow, a young one. I'm 8 years older than you lol! lucky girl, still being young... no worries about needing a job, or paying bills.... your biggest issues are homework and who's the cutest boy in math class *sigh* i miss high school.

I've read Twilight too. It was okayish, but I just think the whole sparkling-in-the-sun thing is stupid as ******** and makes a mockery out of vampires. and i wish the fight scenes were more detailed and longer.

Reigen Arataka's Husband

Friendly Guildsman

Alyssa Autopsy 2
i love the dressup aspect of gaia... i have a really nice avatar on my main account. this is my "Indian Princess" avatar, and my main avatar is a pink and black emo-ish type of avatar (i say emo-ish because she has black tears as part of her face makeup), but i also have a nice red and black avatar i have some nice avatar art of.

i've made soooo many friends through gaia. some of them deteriorated quickly, but there's one person ive been friends with online for 8 years now, and i met him through gaia. he's a wonderful friend.

wowee! that's really great ;w;

yeah, i've basically gathered up a whooole bunch of items over the time i've been here, which i'm really glad for.

Perfect Sweetheart

Alyssa Autopsy 2

8 years ain't so much razz And I know which one is the cutest, but he's got a girlfriend gonk And as for me, I can't wait to get outta high school, because my classmates' behavior is like 10-year-old kids crying They're so annoying! That's why I like chatting with older and more MATURE people with different cultures.

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Befriended 100
Bony Kaulitz
Alyssa Autopsy 2

8 years ain't so much razz And I know which one is the cutest, but he's got a girlfriend gonk And as for me, I can't wait to get outta high school, because my classmates' behavior is like 10-year-old kids crying They're so annoying! That's why I like chatting with older and more MATURE people with different cultures.
Yeah I know, i've dated people 10 years older than me. That sucks, the cute ones are always gay or taken lol. I got kicked out of school for threatening a guy that was acting out like a toddler. apparently "shut up so i can do my math or ill bash your ******** face in" is not allowed to be said LOL. I've always talked to people older than me as well. Don't you hate that your generation is basically a bunch of poser sluts? I see 12-year-olds wearing pushup wonderbras and miniskirts, talking about their boyfriends and how often they suck d**k. I didn't lose my virginity until i was 14, and then i regretted it. but these girls are gonna be on my new show... 13 and pregnant.

miss atomic bomb
Alyssa Autopsy 2
i love the dressup aspect of gaia... i have a really nice avatar on my main account. this is my "Indian Princess" avatar, and my main avatar is a pink and black emo-ish type of avatar (i say emo-ish because she has black tears as part of her face makeup), but i also have a nice red and black avatar i have some nice avatar art of.

i've made soooo many friends through gaia. some of them deteriorated quickly, but there's one person ive been friends with online for 8 years now, and i met him through gaia. he's a wonderful friend.

wowee! that's really great ;w;

yeah, i've basically gathered up a whooole bunch of items over the time i've been here, which i'm really glad for.
I gather a s**t-ton of items... but i got hacked once, lost 2.6 billion worth of items and gold, and got banned once where i lost 13mil worth of items and gold. my main account is only worth like 2.5-3mil =_= and ive put a lot of money into this site.

Perfect Sweetheart

Alyssa Autopsy 2

So don't you mind that I'm younger? And it's not only that... They start going out with someone they've seen just twice or so... emotion_facepalm

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Befriended 100
Bony Kaulitz
Alyssa Autopsy 2

So don't you mind that I'm younger? And it's not only that... They start going out with someone they've seen just twice or so... emotion_facepalm
Not at all. I have no problem with you being young, as long as you're not a ******** retard lol.

I used to be badly promiscuous, and have even done some prostitution, but I was at least of the legal age.

Not only do they barely know the person they've started dating, But after like 3 days they're all "OHMAGAWRD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED ONE DAY", and two weeks later they break up, and then they start to become suicidal because they think they're suffering soooooo much from the heartbreak of losing their "true love". lolllll

Perfect Sweetheart

Alyssa Autopsy 2

I see that we have the same opinion! I hate these kinds of girls! "He's the best guy ever!" I hear that every day, every week about a different guy... And wow... You had a pretty crazy and wild life! twisted

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Befriended 100
Bony Kaulitz
Alyssa Autopsy 2

I see that we have the same opinion! I hate these kinds of girls! "He's the best guy ever!" I hear that every day, every week about a different guy... And wow... You had a pretty crazy and wild life! twisted
i really did. i used to get drunk all the time while i was your age, too. and ive been smoking weed since i was 12. and i tried cocaine for the first time when i was 16. (dont do it, it sucks. you just get twitchy and you can't eat, its not fun) i almost got married when i was 19 too, but my fiancee turned out to be schizophrenic and violent... and after i left him, he killed himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff