Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you also like Blue colors,Strawberry & Cats?

Yes! <3 0.86307053941909 86.3% [ 208 ]
No! </3 0.13692946058091 13.7% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 241 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 59 60 61 > >>

Invisible Lunatic

ShroomiesAreLove
MysteriousPuppet
ShroomiesAreLove
MysteriousPuppet
ShroomiesAreLove
MysteriousPuppet

Thank you! ^_^ Your avi is really cool
awwwz, thank you! :3

So are you working on one of those Conversationalist achievements or just helping around?

yeah both lolz. I'm working on the 10k one... I figured the more Megathreads I bump, the quicker I get there.. what about you?

I already have those achievements so just helping around and getting some gold at the same time ^_^
word. xd I'm about halfway there... gonk the gold for bumping is a good plus too. would you mind if I sent a friend request? I need six more friends for Ultimate Player.

Yeah, all that bumping is a little boring, but I really wanted those points (even though they don't mean anything).
Go right ahead! ^_^

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

MysteriousPuppet
ShroomiesAreLove
MysteriousPuppet
ShroomiesAreLove
MysteriousPuppet

So are you working on one of those Conversationalist achievements or just helping around?

yeah both lolz. I'm working on the 10k one... I figured the more Megathreads I bump, the quicker I get there.. what about you?

I already have those achievements so just helping around and getting some gold at the same time ^_^
word. xd I'm about halfway there... gonk the gold for bumping is a good plus too. would you mind if I sent a friend request? I need six more friends for Ultimate Player.

Yeah, all that bumping is a little boring, but I really wanted those points (even though they don't mean anything).
Go right ahead! ^_^
the random conversations are definitely preferable to the lonely bumps.. lmao, yeah I know. they really getcha with the title, "Achievements." meaningless, yes, but you achieved it haha. cat_razz

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

Invisible Lunatic

ShroomiesAreLove
MysteriousPuppet
ShroomiesAreLove
MysteriousPuppet
ShroomiesAreLove
MysteriousPuppet

Go right ahead! ^_^
the random conversations are definitely preferable to the lonely bumps.. lmao, yeah I know. they really getcha with the title, "Achievements." meaningless, yes, but you achieved it haha. cat_razz

The points are like an addiction actually. You just can't stop trying to get more XD

Invisible Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces