21,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
gaia_diamond

Prophet

Sparrow511
congrats on getting inquisitor and bump heart

willing to be naked for a little bit? helping here with the nudist colony achievement and you can win 1k

You were to be my greatest martyr; the heroic Nerevarine sacrificing all to protect Morrowind from the mad Sotha Sil. But you live.

Absolutely; thanks for the help. Will send a mule along now. c:

Fear not; I will tell the tale myself when this is done. I will tell my people how with your dying breath you proclaimed your devotion to me, the one true god.

Winter Guardian

21,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hero 100
gaia_diamond

Winter Guardian

21,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hero 100
gaia_diamond

Prophet

xXx_Jelex_xXx
Dubious Duck

Also your link is on my first page.

You were to be my greatest martyr; the heroic Nerevarine sacrificing all to protect Morrowind from the mad Sotha Sil. But you live.

Thank you! May I advertise your thread as well?

Fear not; I will tell the tale myself when this is done. I will tell my people how with your dying breath you proclaimed your devotion to me, the one true god.

Winter Guardian

21,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hero 100
Dubious Duck

It's up to you.

Prophet

Shall add it then. <3

Dubious Duck

Absolutely; thanks for the help. Will send a mule along now. c:

Thanks so much for your help! heart

Friendly Bibliophile

classified_jet Helping!
Help me back?

Virtuous Cleric

6,700 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

Versatile Humorist

Voted and <3'd whee

Help me out? Link in signature pirate

Versatile Humorist

Bump! mrgreen

Prophet

Thank you to the awesome individuals who helped me get Inquisitor and Threadmaster!

Working on Firestarter and Megathread next.

Going to return favors at your respective threads. Please tell me if you want me to advertise you on the front page! I'll be here awhile.

Prophet

[******** candy.

Kin Bibliophile

Glad I could help!

The only achievement I'm going for is The Perfect Setup. ^_^ If you could help, that'd be great!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff