• Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

Oh, I know that it's not my parents choice. I'm just annoyed that I'll have to start paying for dental insurance when I don't have a job.

Well they used him once before, so why not again?

Asking to join in implies I knew what they were doing, which I rarely did. I was not privy to the social gatherings of my friends. I suppose I could have pestered them into letting me join, but I'm not that kind of person. confused

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

Hmm...why can't you just not pay?
Solid Snake I believe is under rights by Konami, and they probably had to ask and pay to use him for that game. Doesn't mean they can always use him now, like that DC vs MK game
Well I hope things are better now ^^

And go without insurance? No thank you.

Well hopefully they'll be nice enough to lend him out again.

Well now I'm just alone and bitter. At least I have the Internet. xp

What happened to that free healthcare? Can't squeeze blood from a stone.
Maybe, maybe not. Depends if they think it would be giving too much help to their competition or if they think they'll have anything to gain from the publicity. Is there a Solid Snake game on its way?
So then you're not completely alone ^^

Oh that only covers hospital and doctor stuff. Dental and eye stuff you have to deal with yourself.

I never played any of the Metal Gear games so I don't know if there are any new ones.

I'm feeling the urge to add all my old friends on Facebook but I don't want to seem creepy, or even worse get rejected. gonk

Hmm....what if the dental problem could be causing a heart problem?
I'm not sure either. They take a good bit of time to make a new one. Not sure if they'll add him.
Eh, the worst thing that could happen is they not accept the friend request.

If it's something that requires a doctor, then it's probably covered by healthcare. If it's entirely a dentist thing, you probably need dental insurance if you don't want to pay for the whole thing. I don't know the entire logistics of what's covered or not. All I know is that I don't have to worry about going bankrupt paying for a stay in a hospital if I become ill.

I certainly hope they do. He was a unique heavy character, unlike Captain Falcon and Ganondorf who felt the same to me.

And that's what I'm afraid of. Lol, I must seem pretty pathetic right now. My lack of social skills are obvious. sweatdrop

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Maybe, maybe not. Depends if they think it would be giving too much help to their competition or if they think they'll have anything to gain from the publicity. Is there a Solid Snake game on its way?

Oh that only covers hospital and doctor stuff. Dental and eye stuff you have to deal with yourself.

I never played any of the Metal Gear games so I don't know if there are any new ones.

I'm feeling the urge to add all my old friends on Facebook but I don't want to seem creepy, or even worse get rejected. gonk

I'm not sure either. They take a good bit of time to make a new one. Not sure if they'll add him.

If it's something that requires a doctor, then it's probably covered by healthcare. If it's entirely a dentist thing, you probably need dental insurance if you don't want to pay for the whole thing. I don't know the entire logistics of what's covered or not. All I know is that I don't have to worry about going bankrupt paying for a stay in a hospital if I become ill.

I certainly hope they do. He was a unique heavy character, unlike Captain Falcon and Ganondorf who felt the same to me.

And that's what I'm afraid of. Lol, I must seem pretty pathetic right now. My lack of social skills are obvious. sweatdrop

so much confusion and messiness....
Yeah, I hope so too, even though I didn't use him much
Nah, you're not as bad as you think. Just talk to them like you're talking to me and you'll be fine~ Nice new avi by the way.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Nah, you're not as bad as you think. Just talk to them like you're talking to me and you'll be fine~ Nice new avi by the way.

All I know is that if it happens in a hospital or doctor's office, you're probably not paying for it.

I just need them to keep Samus around. With each game she gets better and she becomes more of my favourite. She's replaced Kirby as my best character.

Well I sent a bunch of friend requests to some people I could find that were my old friends, freaked out, and logged off as quickly as possible. Now I'm too terrified to log back on for awhile. xp Well talking to online friends is easier for me because there isn't a lot of past history and all my contact has been through messages.

I hate how much effort it takes just to make a simply avi. It must have taken an hour just to pump that out, and it's not even the original idea I had. rolleyes

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

All I know is that if it happens in a hospital or doctor's office, you're probably not paying for it.

I just need them to keep Samus around. With each game she gets better and she becomes more of my favourite. She's replaced Kirby as my best character.

Well I sent a bunch of friend requests to some people I could find that were my old friends, freaked out, and logged off as quickly as possible. Now I'm too terrified to log back on for awhile. xp Well talking to online friends is easier for me because there isn't a lot of past history and all my contact has been through messages.

I hate how much effort it takes just to make a simply avi. It must have taken an hour just to pump that out, and it's not even the original idea I had. rolleyes

Here's hoping. I really don't want this messed up heart of mine to cost us....
Yeah, with her being one of the originals, I'm sure she'll stay around.
lol aww. You'll be fine. ^^
I know, designing awesome such is always such a pain!

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

My papa had a lot of heart problems, so I know for sure that heart condititions are covered. I imagine though that you might have to sign up for medicare first, since you're not a Canadian citizen.

I already know she's there, but I just hope they make her even better.

Well several people accepted already. I have a feeling that adding Facebook friends is a bigger deal to me than everyone else. Now I have more than 5 friends, which included my brother, his ex-girlfriend, my ex-roommate, and two online friends. xp

I need like a private designer or something to make avis for me. xd

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

My papa had a lot of heart problems, so I know for sure that heart condititions are covered. I imagine though that you might have to sign up for medicare first, since you're not a Canadian citizen.

Well several people accepted already. I have a feeling that adding Facebook friends is a bigger deal to me than everyone else. Now I have more than 5 friends, which included my brother, his ex-girlfriend, my ex-roommate, and two online friends. xp

Yeah, before I visit the doctor, I'll be sure to work at all the citizenship stuff first.
How could they make her better?
Yeah, it's just facebook. Just don't make any stupid posts and you'll be ok.
Heh, yeah I've thought the same thing. Sarah sometimes helps me with that. lol

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Yeah, before I visit the doctor, I'll be sure to work at all the citizenship stuff first.

Or you could be like me and never visit your doctor. I don't think I've seen my doctor in over a decade. xp

Well with Melee they added the missiles and Brawl added Zero Suit Samus. I suppose the next step would be the ability to swap between Samus and Zero Suit Samus without a smash ball.

Lol, I'll have a hard enough time making any posts at all. I'm pretty sure all the posts I've ever made are about how little I use Facebook. xp

Well I suppose with you two making matching avis, she'd need to help you. 3nodding

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Or you could be like me and never visit your doctor. I don't think I've seen my doctor in over a decade. xp

Well with Melee they added the missiles and Brawl added Zero Suit Samus. I suppose the next step would be the ability to swap between Samus and Zero Suit Samus without a smash ball.

Lol, I'll have a hard enough time making any posts at all. I'm pretty sure all the posts I've ever made are about how little I use Facebook. xp

Well I suppose with you two making matching avis, she'd need to help you. 3nodding

I'm already like that. lol
Well Samus and Zero Suit are two completely different characters now, with no transformation in between. Same deal with Sheik and Zelda.
Yeah, I hardly post ever.
Yeah, I usually go to match whatever she's wearing.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Well Samus and Zero Suit are two completely different characters now, with no transformation in between. Same deal with Sheik and Zelda.

I go by the belief that if it's not serious enough that I require to go to the hospital, then I don't need to see a doctor about it.

Zelda and Sheik are separate now? It's about time! I always only liked playing as Sheik and that means there'll be a new down+b move!

Lol, your Facebook must be as boring as mine. xd

I can see that being a challenge. It's hard enough making an original avi, let alone trying to make one that matches with another. sweatdrop

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I go by the belief that if it's not serious enough that I require to go to the hospital, then I don't need to see a doctor about it.

Zelda and Sheik are separate now? It's about time! I always only liked playing as Sheik and that means there'll be a new down+b move!

I can see that being a challenge. It's hard enough making an original avi, let alone trying to make one that matches with another. sweatdrop

Yeah, and I hardly go even then. Usually someone has to drag me there. lol
I think you need to just look at the smashbros site. lol
lol maybe. Sarah posts on mine occasionally.
I know, it's so hard~!

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I know, it's so hard~!

My doctor has probably retired by now. xp

I suppose I could do that. I can't really tell if Sheik is separate or not on that site. confused

Lol, at least you have someone to post on yours. razz

Lol, the endless struggle of being a Gaian. rolleyes

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I know, it's so hard~!

I suppose I could do that. I can't really tell if Sheik is separate or not on that site. confused

lol aww. Hope someone still has your records.
If you'd like, I can show you the nintendo direct on the game. It has a lot of info.
lol as rare as it happens, but we're mostly talking on yahoo.
Yeah...very tiring struggle.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I know, it's so hard~!

If you'd like, I can show you the nintendo direct on the game. It has a lot of info.

I remember I had to get shots last year and they actually had to dig my file out of the back because it had never been transferred to a computer. lol

I should probably just check IGN. That's usually where I go for game info.

Yahoo is still a thing? I suppose I'm still using hotmail, so I shouldn't be surprised. Now if you had said AOL, I certainly would be shocked. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I know, it's so hard~!

I remember I had to get shots last year and they actually had to dig my file out of the back because it had never been transferred to a computer. lol

Yahoo is still a thing? I suppose I'm still using hotmail, so I shouldn't be surprised. Now if you had said AOL, I certainly would be shocked. razz

Yikes...I can only imagine how horrible it's going to be for me, not even being from there.
You should you don't want to see the nintendo direct? It had a lot of info, including Rosilina's moves.
lol I hope not everyone feels that way about yahoo. It's the email address I have on my resume.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I know, it's so hard~!

Yikes...I can only imagine how horrible it's going to be for me, not even being from there.
You should you don't want to see the nintendo direct? It had a lot of info, including Rosilina's moves.
lol I hope not everyone feels that way about yahoo. It's the email address I have on my resume.

Well I imagine moving from one country to another is quite a chore anyway.

Part of me wants it to be a surprise. whee

For me hotmail added aliases and changed to outlook.com, so I have a more normal email for my resume that still sends them to my normal email.

Lol, I went a little crazy and added a bunch of people on Facebook, most of them family. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff