• Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

So you did find a job up here? surprised

Exactly. I have no qualms with female generals as long as they earn their spot. Speaking of games, I just spent $400 on a video card. This thing better give me the best gaming experience of my life or I'm going to be super disappointed.

I heard about that. I used to love his movies as a kid. Mrs.Doubtfire and Jumanji were always favourites of mine. sad

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

Sadly no, not yet. The job my friend is helping me get is an online thing that I can do up there because...well...it's online. I just gotta have them directly deposit in a canadian account.
O.O.....w-why would you spend so much?
Yeah, I can't even remember how many times I've seen that movie in order to help bring me back from the brink....

Well I suppose that is convenient. Where does one find these Internet jobs? It'd certainly be helpful for me.

So I can have an epic gaming experience and not have to worry about outdated graphics for at least 5 years. I might have to spend even more if my PC doesn't have enough power for it or it doesn't fit in the case. Good thing I still have money from grad and my birthday.

Now I really want to watch Mrs.Doubtfire. That movie is hilarious. Don't see many people cross-dressing as old ladies. xp

I only know through a friend who has said job. It's just about the only way to get a job down hear really. X_X
How would you use it like that?
Yeah, I think the only people who do, or did, was him and Eddie Murphie

Or anywhere for that matter. sweatdrop

What do you mean? For getting a new case or power supply?

I watched Mrs.Doubtfire. I have to say that's a pretty convincing make-up job, back before they had CGI to do things. God, I laughed so hard when Mrs.Doubtfire started talking about Miranda's vibrator to Stew and said she was surprised she didn't chip her teeth using it. Didn't catch that the last time I watched it, unlike the good ol' bone dance. rofl

Yeah...while it may not be entirely my fault, giving my country's standing and economy, I still feel ashamed and guilty for not having the job.
It's just....soooooo much money. @_@
Hah yeah. It's always interesting to watch old movies that I didn't understand at the previous age.

I wouldn't be surprised if the unemployment rate is quite high right now.

I consider it an investment. I could have bought a cheaper video card, but the quality wouldn't be as good and it'd become outdated even faster. By buying this one I won't have to worry about that issue for years.

Lol, the best part is picking up quotes from movies like that. Whenever my dad or I taste something spicy, we end up shouting out "Hot jambalaya!" because of Mrs.Doubtfire. razz

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Well I suppose that is convenient. Where does one find these Internet jobs? It'd certainly be helpful for me.

So I can have an epic gaming experience and not have to worry about outdated graphics for at least 5 years. I might have to spend even more if my PC doesn't have enough power for it or it doesn't fit in the case. Good thing I still have money from grad and my birthday.

Now I really want to watch Mrs.Doubtfire. That movie is hilarious. Don't see many people cross-dressing as old ladies. xp

I only know through a friend who has said job. It's just about the only way to get a job down hear really. X_X

I watched Mrs.Doubtfire. I have to say that's a pretty convincing make-up job, back before they had CGI to do things. God, I laughed so hard when Mrs.Doubtfire started talking about Miranda's vibrator to Stew and said she was surprised she didn't chip her teeth using it. Didn't catch that the last time I watched it, unlike the good ol' bone dance. rofl

Yeah...while it may not be entirely my fault, giving my country's standing and economy, I still feel ashamed and guilty for not having the job.
Hah yeah. It's always interesting to watch old movies that I didn't understand at the previous age.

I consider it an investment. I could have bought a cheaper video card, but the quality wouldn't be as good and it'd become outdated even faster. By buying this one I won't have to worry about that issue for years.

Lol, the best part is picking up quotes from movies like that. Whenever my dad or I taste something spicy, we end up shouting out "Hot jambalaya!" because of Mrs.Doubtfire. razz

Yeah, just about everyone knows this somehow.
True. Wish I had some special portal to reach into and retrieve money from.
lol no spicy for me. I can't stand spicy

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I'm sure the government publishes a statistic somewhere.

Yeah, they should get on that. Why do we even pay scientists? rolleyes

I hate spicy food too. That's why I end up saying hot jambalaya a lot. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

That or America being somehow fun to talk about.
Yeah, or at least guide me to such a source of funds....ugh...hate not having money.
Sadly, my tongue can't take it. Such a weak tongue I have

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Yeah, or at least guide me to such a source of funds....ugh...hate not having money.

Oh joy, the blue screen of death. Haven't soon that in awhile. I swear this computer wants me to replace everything. rolleyes

Haven't we reached the point yet where robots can do our jobs so we can retire at 20? xp

I'm an extremely picky eater, so that's probably why I hate it. My tongue has very specific tastes. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Oh joy, the blue screen of death. Haven't soon that in awhile. I swear this computer wants me to replace everything. rolleyes

Haven't we reached the point yet where robots can do our jobs so we can retire at 20? xp

I'm an extremely picky eater, so that's probably why I hate it. My tongue has very specific tastes. razz

Blue screen? Oh no! OnO
No, when robots can replace us, the rich people that buy them will then want to buy us.... stare
I'm slightly picky, but I don't think I'm that bad. I don't like veggies or tuna, or spicy things. Is...is that bad? sweatdrop

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Blue screen? Oh no! OnO
No, when robots can replace us, the rich people that buy them will then want to buy us.... stare
I'm slightly picky, but I don't think I'm that bad. I don't like veggies or tuna, or spicy things. Is...is that bad? sweatdrop

I swear my computer just likes to screw with me because it knows I can't figure out what's wrong. It's always had minor issues, but I can never find the source.

Well you can't buy people. Maybe they won't want to support us though.

I don't find disliking those things particularly unusual. I certainly don't like them.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Blue screen? Oh no! OnO

I swear my computer just likes to screw with me because it knows I can't figure out what's wrong. It's always had minor issues, but I can never find the source.

I don't find disliking those things particularly unusual. I certainly don't like them.

Yesh. I try to keep things simple with what I do with my computer as well as the means to fix it. Seems as though if you don't stick your neck out too much, you won't get your head chopped off.
Things can get bad enough, I'm sure.
Yay~! Sarah says I'm pretty picky, but I never thought I was that bad.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Blue screen? Oh no! OnO

Yesh. I try to keep things simple with what I do with my computer as well as the means to fix it. Seems as though if you don't stick your neck out too much, you won't get your head chopped off.

I guess it comes with using your computer for everything. I'd just like to know if it's hardware or software causing my issues. confused

I'm sure it won't be an issue once it comes to nuclear war and we all die. razz

I'm not the one to judge since I'm bias. I honestly don't see anything wrong with being a picky eater. Sure it's annoying picking what to eat, but I can't help it if my tongue only likes certain things.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Blue screen? Oh no! OnO

I guess it comes with using your computer for everything. I'd just like to know if it's hardware or software causing my issues. confused

I'm not the one to judge since I'm bias. I honestly don't see anything wrong with being a picky eater. Sure it's annoying picking what to eat, but I can't help it if my tongue only likes certain things.

Hmm...what if you just set it to factory settings again and redo it all over?
Yep...hope that doesn't happen soon. I actually have something to live for now. lol
Yeah I know it, but at the same time, nd especially for sake of my heart, I know I need to eat healthier.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Blue screen? Oh no! OnO

Yep...hope that doesn't happen soon. I actually have something to live for now. lol
Yeah I know it, but at the same time, nd especially for sake of my heart, I know I need to eat healthier.

But then I lose all my files, so no thank you.

Well if there is nuclear war, it'd probably happen in the eastern hemisphere first, so we got that going for us.

I just rely on my parents to cook me healthy food. I haven't had any health issues, so I don't bother changing my diet.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Well if there is nuclear war, it'd probably happen in the eastern hemisphere first, so we got that going for us.

I just rely on my parents to cook me healthy food. I haven't had any health issues, so I don't bother changing my diet.

Can't save the important stuff on a flash drive?
Yeah, but I imagine it'd happen like...an hour later. lol
My parents aren't exactly the....trustworthy sort. sweatdrop

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

But I'd still have to reinstall everything and change all the settings back to what I like. Honestly, I think a better way would be just plugging in a harddrive from another computer and seeing if that one does anything bad. Then I'll know if it's hardware or software. ...Oh wait, I still have a version of Linux on a USB that I used when my laptop got a virus! I could try using my computer with that since that would ensure the Windows files and most installed programs wouldn't be active. Of course that'd mean having to use Linux for a long enough period to ensure there's no problems.

Well don't go starting a nuclear war with Russia. We all know which direction those nukes would fly. emotion_donotwant

They don't even cook you healthy food?

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Missed a notification again? razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

But I'd still have to reinstall everything and change all the settings back to what I like. Honestly, I think a better way would be just plugging in a harddrive from another computer and seeing if that one does anything bad. Then I'll know if it's hardware or software. ...Oh wait, I still have a version of Linux on a USB that I used when my laptop got a virus! I could try using my computer with that since that would ensure the Windows files and most installed programs wouldn't be active. Of course that'd mean having to use Linux for a long enough period to ensure there's no problems.

Well don't go starting a nuclear war with Russia. We all know which direction those nukes would fly. emotion_donotwant

They don't even cook you healthy food?

Hmm, I guess that wouldn't look like much of a time consuming thing for me, but I can see how that would be for you, yeah.
Indeed...as much as a new land of Ooo would seem cool, I doubt I could survive a nuclear strike.
Eh, when they try, it's nearly impossible to keep it down.
uuuugh, those notifications. I swear, they only want to appear when I click on the mygaia tab....also gotta get use to the new tabs. bleh~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff